Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Pizzagate Images You Will Never See in a House Resolution Against Conspiracy Theories

The Pizzagate Images You Will Never See in a House Resolution Against Conspiracy Theories

Now that the House has passed a resolution condemning free speech they don't like as "dangerous" conspiracy theories...

Interesting timing. Is Ghislaine Maxwell about to talk?

It is dangerous, to them. This smells of desperation. Anon is part fact part fiction as everyone knows. Qanoners must be getting uncomfortably close to picking out the truths.

https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@munkl...ake-news-media

The Pizzagate Images You Will Never See in the "Fake News" Media

The irony of the mainstream media's relentless campaign to brand "Pizzagate" as "fake news" is that it only serves to raise suspicions. Anyone with an Internet connection can see the images and emails for themselves, and see the glaring omissions from the media's representation of the affair.

But first, just what is Pizzagate? Here the mainstream media gives itself away even further by seeming to coordinate on false talking points. Pizzagate, the mighty Wurlitzers of the media reiterate, is nothing more than an incorrigible gaggle of conspiracy theorists who believe that a child sex-slave ring is being run out of the basement of a Washington DC pizza shop.

Nevermind that this has never been the contention. Nor that this is preposterous.

The communications and exchanges between Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign manager, John Podesta, his brother Tony, and their circle of friends are far more ominous than this outlandish idea. These are the communications linked to Wikileaks' publication of the Podesta emails last October.

It turns out that this circle of friends has a penchant for sexually-loaded images of children, even infants. One photograph sent around by James Alefantis, the owner of the Washington DC pizza shop at the center of attention, is of an infant with the caption: "Why does daddy like butt?" and "#whatwhatinthebutt."

Instagram social media post from James Alefantis' "jimmycomet" account

That is one Pizzagate image you will never, ever see, along with many others, in the Washington Post, USA Today, or the New York Times.

Alefantis has been named by GQ as one of the "50 Most Powerful People in Washington." If you ask how a pizza shop owner becomes one of the 50 most powerful people in DC, so have many others. It turns out he is no ordinary shop owner, but the former long-time partner of David Brock, of Media Matters, a hotwire straight into the heart of the Democratic Party establishment... >>> https://steemit.com/pizzagate/@munkle/the-pizzagate-images-never-ever-discussed-by-the-fake-news-media
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 10-13-2020 at 02:55 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep, they are indeed desperate. Unfortunately for us, that means as their grip on power collapses, they are going to pull every string they have and get thousands, maybe millions killed in the process. Which is exactly why we need to be doing everything within our power to expose and stop them in their tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Yep, they are indeed desperate. Unfortunately for us, that means as their grip on power collapses, they are going to pull every string they have and get thousands, maybe millions killed in the process. Which is exactly why we need to be doing everything within our power to expose and stop them in their tracks.
    These "second wave" lockdown noises fit into that scenario perfectly. Collapse the food supply chain with phony case numbers (even if they were not phony, who cares? It's a 99.8% survival rate bug like flu.) Starve us by the millions, or have us begging to go to FEMA camps for food.

Everyone needs to be stocking up on food for the winter and making it their business to make their communities do so too. If they can't starve us out, the system collapses, and we win. Then our loyal Special Forces (all from Red States BTW) hunt the criminal bastards down one at a time.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 10-04-2020 at 06:38 PM.

This is a sexually loaded image of a child?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

If that whole tweet is okay with you you should be on a watch list.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    If that whole tweet is okay with you you should be on a watch list.
    Because I might launch a baby with a catapult?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

You are uninformed.

Or if that is incorrect, then you are disgusting.

Go look up the instagram of the owner of Comet Ping Pong pizza yourself. You can also choose not to and continue to be ignorant.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Because I might launch a baby with a catapult?
    Because you think there is something funny about pedophilia.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because you think there is something funny about pedophilia.
    No sane person, who is not already a believer in Pizzagate, would look at that instagram post and assume that the context is buttfucking a baby.

You are reading something into that because of the things that you already believed before you saw the picture.
    Pinochet is the model

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-18-2020 at 02:23 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

The picture is innocent enough. The hashtags are suspect. This was the image I was expecting.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The picture is innocent enough. The hashtags are suspect. This was the image I was expecting.

This one doesn't have any hashtags, does that make it less suspect?
    Pinochet is the model

No sane person, who is not already a believer in Pizzagate, would look at that instagram post and assume that the context is buttfucking a baby.

You are reading something into that because of the things that you already believed before you saw the picture.

What context you sick fuk? It says "Why does daddy like butt?" and "#whatwhatinthebutt"

What context you sick fuk? It says "Why does daddy like butt?" and "#whatwhatinthebutt"

It also says "yes, baby, that's a catapult" and "I'll tell you when you're older" neither of which which make any sense in the context of an infant you're $#@!ing.

Go ahead and google what what in the butt, it has nothing to do with kids.
    Pinochet is the model

This one doesn't have any hashtags, does that make it less suspect?
    So to get around pedophilia suspicions all one has to do is separate the most suspect picture from the most suspect hashtags?

Edit: And I was about to be dismissive of the catapult picture myself until I read the hashtags.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

So to get around pedophilia suspicions all one has to do is separate the most suspect picture from the most suspect hashtags?
    If that is the most suspect picture then that's not much at all to go off of. Even a toddler could pull away from two strips of masking tape. Not to mention that there are some serious... issues with the idea that taping a child like that would be at all useful for anything pedophilic at all.

Again, you're imagining things that don't exist because you have prior (also bull$#@!) information that colors your interpretation of the images.
    Pinochet is the model

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It also says "yes, baby, that's a catapult" and "I'll tell you when you're older" neither of which which make any sense in the context of an infant you're $#@!ing.

Go ahead and google what what in the butt, it has nothing to do with kids.
    Go to hell for suggesting people Google that! It has everything to do with sodomy.

So look at the whole context. There is a picture of a baby. A direct reference to a song about sodomy. #illtellyouwhenyougetolder is a direct reference to something not being age appropriate for a child. I'm not a pizzagate truther but you are actually helping their case.

If that is the most suspect picture then that's not much at all to go off of. Even a toddler could pull away from two strips of masking tape. Not to mention that there are some serious... issues with the idea that taping a child like that would be at all useful for anything pedophilic at all.

Again, you're imagining things that don't exist because you have prior (also bull$#@!) information that colors your interpretation of the images.
    So you have no problems with the image at all? None whatsoever? Okay. A shill's gotta shill I suppose. Nobody is saying that this was an image of pedophilia happening at that moment. There is something called "plausible deniability. The idea that someone would joke about restraining a child like that is shady at best. And there's the grooming aspect. Get the child used to being taped down with masking tape and when you move to duct tape she'd be less likely to resist.

Edit: And check my post history before you make wild and unfounded allegations about what I have prior information about. I'm open minded about Pizzagate. Not a true believer.

I wouldn't waste too much time on this. If someone is this adamantly against pedophilia playing a large role in the highest levels of our society for purposes of blackmail and debauchery, then that's that. You won't be able to post a picture or piece of evidence that will convince him or others like him otherwise. He's been denying it for over 4 years already, probably will be denying it regardless of any evidence 4 decades from now too.

But the point is not to believe or not believe in whether this stuff has anything beneath the surface. It's to take every piece of truth, regardless of how small and insignificant it is, and nullify it entirely. They don't want momentum building against the people that support and promote pedophilia, communism, and satanism openly and doing God knows what behind closed doors.

So you have no problems with the image at all? None whatsoever?
    No, not really. Seems funny. There's pictures of my nieces duct taped together someplace, I don't think that anyone ever claimed that it was pedophilic. Maybe that's just because I haven't forwarded the pictures to any lunatics.

Okay. A shill's gotta shill I suppose. Nobody is saying that this was an image of pedophilia happening at that moment. There is something called "plausible deniability. The idea that someone would joke about restraining a child like that is shady at best.
    Plausible deniability of what? What is being done, and what is being denied?

And there's the grooming aspect. Get the child used to being taped down with masking tape and when you move to duct tape she'd be less likely to resist.
    I guess nobody should let their kids use paste because it's just a slippery slope from there to duct tape bondage rape.

Edit: And check my post history before you make wild and unfounded allegations about what I have prior information about. I'm open minded about Pizzagate. Not a true believer.
    There's nothing to be open minded about.

Masking taping a child to a ping pong table is not pedophilic.

A baby on a hammock is not pedophilic.
    Pinochet is the model

Go to hell for suggesting people Google that! It has everything to do with sodomy.
    Yes, the "in the butt" part of that should have been a little bit of a hint. It's a terrible song and a hilariously bad music video that became a meme and the butt (HA) of many jokes in its day.

So look at the whole context. There is a picture of a baby. A direct reference to a song about sodomy. #illtellyouwhenyougetolder is a direct reference to something not being age appropriate for a child. I'm not a pizzagate truther but you are actually helping their case.
    You wouldn't have to tell them when they get older if you're raping them. They'd already know.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I wouldn't waste too much time on this. If someone is this adamantly against pedophilia playing a large role in the highest levels of our society for purposes of blackmail and debauchery, then that's that. You won't be able to post a picture or piece of evidence that will convince him or others like him otherwise. He's been denying it for over 4 years already, probably will be denying it regardless of any evidence 4 decades from now too.
    If you want to see pedophilia in everything then you will see pedophilia in everything.
    Pinochet is the model

Yes, the "in the butt" part of that should have been a little bit of a hint. It's a terrible song and a hilariously bad music video that became a meme and the butt (HA) of many jokes in its day.
    I caught the hint but foolishly decided to give you the benefit of the doubt because you seemed to be implying the hashtag was innocent. It's not.

You wouldn't have to tell them when they get older if you're raping them. They'd already know.
    Maybe you're telling them when they get older that you raped them when they were too young to remember. Or maybe you only want to rape people that are old enough to realize what's going on. Either way it's sick.

I caught the hint but foolishly decided to give you the benefit of the doubt because you seemed to be implying the hashtag was innocent. It's not.
    Oh no, anal. Let me fetch my fainting couch.

Maybe you're telling them when they get older that you raped them when they were too young to remember. Or maybe you only want to rape people that are old enough to realize what's going on. Either way it's sick.
    Both ridiculous concepts.

Also, both conflict directly with the whole idea of Comet Pizza, right? Weren't there supposed to be kidnapped kids in the basement? Oh... no, that used to be the idea, but then it turned out that it was provably false, and so it had to be retconned into something else.
    Pinochet is the model

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh no, anal. Let me fetch my fainting couch.
    So anal sex hashtag plus baby photo = innocent fun to you. Got it.

Both ridiculous concepts.

Also, both conflict directly with the whole idea of Comet Pizza, right? Weren't there supposed to be kidnapped kids in the basement? Oh... no, that used to be the idea, but then it turned out that it was provably false, and so it had to be retconned into something else.
    What's the conflict? I never bought the basement story. But basement or no basement, what's the conflict? Oh that's right. There isn't one. You just made that up to fit your narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Is that a new category in your sig line? Cuz that's one I belong in.
    Congratulations.

No, not really. Seems funny. There's pictures of my nieces duct taped together someplace
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is the picture that @TheCount thinks is funny.

Maybe TheCount can go write a opinion piece for Salon normalizing pedophilia as it certainly isn't a popular position to have here.

and +rep to JMdrake
    Last edited by eleganz; 10-13-2020 at 11:51 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Maybe TheCount can go write a opinion piece for Salon normalizing pedophilia as it certainly isn't a popular position to have here.
    The big question is whether it is going to be tolerated here.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

No, not really. Seems funny. There's pictures of my nieces duct taped together someplace, I don't think that anyone ever claimed that it was pedophilic. Maybe that's just because I haven't forwarded the pictures to any lunatics.
    You're an uncle? Evil uncle Ernie?

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is the picture that @TheCount thinks is funny.

I do think it's funny.

I also think it's funny that I once tried to convince one of my nieces that the name of the restaurant Applebees was a reference to a kind of bees that live in apples. I put masking taping children in place on the same level of teasing and pranks as that. At that age, any of my nieces and younger cousins would have thought that it was hilarious if I taped them into a chair. In hindsight, maybe I should have kept masking tape handy during the holiday season.

No component of that image is sexual. No component of that image is pedophilic.

If I don't somehow view that image as a crime in progress, what exactly is being normalized?
    Pinochet is the model

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast