Thread: Rand Paul blasts the GOP re spending and debt: "youre a bunch of progressive Berni Bros".

Rand Paul blasts the GOP re spending and debt: "youre a bunch of progressive Berni Bros".

Rand Paul blasts the GOP over spending and the debt: "youre a bunch of progressive Berni Bros and are ruining the country'.

Sen. Rand Paul blasted his fellow Senate Republicans Tuesday for the hefty price tag for the next coronavirus relief package.

Mr. Paul stormed out of the weekly Senate GOP lunch meeting, where lawmakers were discussing the latest stimulus plan with White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, and accused the Republicans of morphing into the “progressive caucus” or “Bernie bros.”

“They’re talking about spending another trillion dollars. It’s fiscally irresponsible and they should be ashamed of themselves,” the Kentucky Republican told reporters.

“This is insane, they are ruining the country,” he added.
    Last edited by unknown; 10-02-2020 at 08:06 PM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uh , no Rand , Nancy is talking about spending another 3 trillion.

Rand is correct. The GOP is trying to make a deal with Nancy on stimulus checks. Instead they should put pressure on Nancy and her party to end the lockdowns.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Why does rand hate America and love coronavirus?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Hes referring to the caucus he was in.

I'm assuming that they were discussing the latest round of never-ending money printing.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1285640184244195335

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Hes referring to the caucus he was in.

I'm assuming that they were discussing the latest round of never-ending money printing.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1285640184244195335
    Ya , I know but its a lot worse than the senate gop lunch . If he thinks the more sane are insane I'd like to here his thoughts on pelosi-biden
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-02-2020 at 08:13 PM.

Well this is what the liberals want in their bill.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to unknown again.

+rep

on title alone.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Trump spent 2.4 TRILLION.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Trump spent 2.4 TRILLION.
    Oh yes . Those numbers could be dwarfed soon.

Oh yes . Those numbers could be dwarfed soon.
    $#@! we haven't even touched Quadrillion yet! push it, p..p...p...push it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU

Because I have a lifestyle to maintain. LOL.

Name Number
    Million 1 x 106
    Billion 1 x 109
    Trillion 1 x 1012
    Quadrillion 1 x 1015
    Quintillion 1 x 1018
    Sextillion 1 x 1021
    Septillion 1 x 1024
    Octillion 1 x 1027
    Nonillion 1 x 1030
    Decillion 1 x 1033
    Undecillion 1 x 1036
    Duodecillion 1 x 1039
    Tredecillion 1 x 1042
    Quattuordecillion 1 x 1045
    Quindecillion 1 x 1048
    Sexdecillion 1 x 1051
    Septendecillion 1 x 1054
    Octodecillion 1 x 1057
    Novemdecillion 1 x 1060
    Vigintillion 1 x 1063
    Unvigintillion 1 x 1066
    Duovigintillion 1 x 1069
    Trevigintillion 1 x 1072
    Quattuorvigintillion 1 x 1075
    Quinvigintillion 1 x 1078
    Sexvigintillion 1 x 1081
    Septenvigintillion 1 x 1084
    Octovigintillion 1 x 1087
    Nonvigintillion 1 x 1090
    Trigintillion 1 x 1093
    Untrigintillion 1 x 1096
    Duotrigintillion 1 x 1099
    Ten-duotrigintillion (or Googol) 1 x 10100
    Skewer's Number 1 x 10130
    Centillion 1 x 10303
    Googolplex 1 x 1010100
    Skewes' Number skewes number

Come on Rand, get off your ass and introduce a bill to eliminate government.

Ya , I know but its a lot worse than the senate gop lunch . If he thinks the more sane are insane I'd like to here his thoughts on pelosi-biden
    I would imagine that he thinks theyre even worse but they are the Party of spending, debt and taxes.

The Republicans are supposed to be the Party of fiscal conservatism.

oyarde, I dont really "know" you but as someone whos been on the RPF since 2010, arent we way beyond "well their side is even $#@!tier".

Yah we know the Democrats are $#@!. At some point, the Party of fiscal conservatism and limited government needs to be much better than $#@!, not just kind of better.

What kind of standard is this? Well, theyre both $#@!, but one is less $#@!ty so thats great!

Well most Republicans that are elected are a bunch of leftists in disguise.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is good... hopefully he votes against it.

Airlines (and their unions) are putting pressure on him right now because allegedly he is holding it up.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I would imagine that he thinks theyre even worse but they are the Party of spending, debt and taxes.

The Republicans are supposed to be the Party of fiscal conservatism.

oyarde, I dont really "know" you but as someone whos been on the RPF since 2010, arent we way beyond "well their side is even $#@!tier".

Yah we know the Democrats are $#@!. At some point, the Party of fiscal conservatism and limited government needs to be much better than $#@!, not just kind of better.

What kind of standard is this? Well, theyre both $#@!, but one is less $#@!ty so thats great!
    I'm not expecting anything to get better .

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    $#@! we haven't even touched Quadrillion yet! push it, p..p...p...push it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU

Because I have a lifestyle to maintain. LOL.

Name Number
    Million 1 x 106
    Billion 1 x 109
    Trillion 1 x 1012
    Quadrillion 1 x 1015
    Quintillion 1 x 1018
    Sextillion 1 x 1021
    Septillion 1 x 1024
    Octillion 1 x 1027
    Nonillion 1 x 1030
    Decillion 1 x 1033
    Undecillion 1 x 1036
    Duodecillion 1 x 1039
    Tredecillion 1 x 1042
    Quattuordecillion 1 x 1045
    Quindecillion 1 x 1048
    Sexdecillion 1 x 1051
    Septendecillion 1 x 1054
    Octodecillion 1 x 1057
    Novemdecillion 1 x 1060
    Vigintillion 1 x 1063
    Unvigintillion 1 x 1066
    Duovigintillion 1 x 1069
    Trevigintillion 1 x 1072
    Quattuorvigintillion 1 x 1075
    Quinvigintillion 1 x 1078
    Sexvigintillion 1 x 1081
    Septenvigintillion 1 x 1084
    Octovigintillion 1 x 1087
    Nonvigintillion 1 x 1090
    Trigintillion 1 x 1093
    Untrigintillion 1 x 1096
    Duotrigintillion 1 x 1099
    Ten-duotrigintillion (or Googol) 1 x 10100
    Skewer's Number 1 x 10130
    Centillion 1 x 10303
    Googolplex 1 x 1010100
    Skewes' Number skewes number
    I hadnt even bothered to look what comes after trillion . So its quad trillion .

I hadnt even bothered to look what comes after trillion . So its quad trillion .
    My theory is that we will eventually have a perpetual zero interest rate. This will allow the past debts to be refinanced at lower rates over time, until, all past due debts will be refinanced at a nominal rate say, 1% or 2% (processing fee). Same as the average target inflation the FED is doing. This will allow the system to pay off principle unto itself on those debts. I can borrow now to pay off/down the past,

Imagine borrowing a Trigintrillion dollars at zero rate. The only real worry is that they would have to manage the M1 supply so the system doesn't crash. So, they will be limited to what the system can absorb. Of course they can always pull money out of the system through taxation. So that will be used as a money supply mechanism.