Thread: House Condemns QAnon Conspiracy Theories on Bipartisan Basis

House Condemns QAnon Conspiracy Theories on Bipartisan Basis

This is coming right after remember when on Fox News Newt mentioned So/o and Fox News cut him off?
    a bit strange?

House Condemns QAnon Conspiracy Theories on Bipartisan Basis

The House voted on a bipartisan basis condemn the loose collection of conspiracy theories known as QAnon, which has gained increasing political influence in a segment of the Republican base.

“Throughout history, conspiracy theories just like this one have fueled prejudice, terrorism and even genocide,” Representative Tom Malinowski, a New Jersey Democrat and the bill’s lead sponsor, said. “QAnon is like a pill that immunizes you against objective reality.”
    Adherents believe that Democratic politicians, celebrities and supposed members of a “deep state” bureaucracy are involved in a slew of practices involving cannibalism, pedophilia rings, Satanism and secret judicial proceedings. They believe that President Donald Trump is battling these forces for control of the government.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whoever the Q troll is must be laughing in mom's basement somewhere. Is Q possibly the best troll since the rickroll?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Whoever the Q troll is must be laughing in mom's basement somewhere. Is Q possibly the best troll since the rickroll?
    I feel ashamed to see Journalists taking them as serious or real. Is Actual Journalism dead? i am fine with theories with Epsiten or whatever his name and soros but QAnon are saying is basically just trolling yup.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I feel ashamed to see Journalists taking them as serious or real. Is Actual Journalism dead? i am fine with theories with Epsiten or whatever his name and soros but QAnon are saying is basically just trolling yup.
    I believe Epstein was killed to silence him. I don't personally know a single person who believes he killed himself.

Q is trolling.

so now i know its right...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

18 Nays - 17 Republicans and 1 Independent.
    Justin Amash voted Nay. Thomas Massie made a point of tweeting he would've voted Nay, but he was attending his daughters wedding today.

[The resolution threatens protected speech (absurd as that speech may be), and its prescriptions for addressing QAnon aren’t appropriate for what we know about them & may make things worse. These are conspiracy theorists who believe in a deep state that’s fighting against them.. ...so Congress’s declaring that the intelligence community and FBI should be sent after them just confirms their fears.]

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...79935373291523

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/

H.Res.1154 - Condemning QAnon and rejecting the conspiracy theories it promotes.
    ROLL CALL VOTES
    https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2020218

Important work there in Pelosi's house.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Important work there in Pelosi's house.
    Yep . She can denounce q , I denounce global warming and nobody cares . Difference is I'm not on the taxpayer payroll.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Is Steve Bannon Q?
    Bannon used to be senior leader of MAGA movement, highly unlikely that he would be behind this:

Social media teems with conspiracy theories from QAnon and Trump critics after president's positive COVID-19 test

Oct. 2, 2020

The misinformation age quickly enveloped the news that President Donald Trump and his wife, Melania, had tested positive for COVID-19, as conspiracy theories about the news flourished on social media.
    Followers of the extremist conspiracy group QAnon, who have concocted a variety of falsehoods about the roots of the pandemic since it began, scrambled to explain how Trump's announcement fits into their false premise.

After Trump's announcement confirming his positive test, believers in QAnon, which the FBI has deemed a domestic terror threat, sought to decode the wording of his tweet as a sign that the president was poised to arrest former Democratic presidential nominee and Trump rival Hillary Clinton who was falsely accused of involvement in a cabal of satanic Democrats running a secret child-sex trafficking ring.
    They suggested, without evidence, that Trump actually doesn't have the virus at all but was sending a message that he's about to go on a mission to root out the evil cabal.

Thinking, one, or two reasons. Possibly, to get out of sight and away from a threat against them and not scare the public. Or, they will take the therapeutic drug and become well. Showing everyone the truth. He was on HCQ before. It is hard for me to imagine he has gotten it.
    — Patriot (@FaithRunsDeep) October 2, 2020

"QAnon followers, again, unsurprisingly, don't believe the diagnosis is real," said Aoife Gallagher, a disinformation and extremism analyst at the London-based Institute for Strategic Dialogue, in an email interview. "They are excited about the news as they believe Trump is feigning quarantine in order to bring about 'The Storm,' the mass arrest of the 'deep state cabal,' the moment Q followers have been waiting on for years now."

In recent weeks, Facebook and Twitter have announced plans to crack down on QAnon content, but theories promoted by followers of what Gallagher has called a "digital cult" were still readily findable on Friday morning.

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 10-26-2020 at 11:48 AM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.