Thread: CIA Director Gina Haspel Is Blocking Declassification Of Remaining Russigate Documents

CIA Director Gina Haspel Is Blocking Declassification Of Remaining Russigate Documents

Davis: CIA Director Gina Haspel Is Blocking Declassification Of Remaining Russigate Documents
    September 30, 2020 By The Federalist Staff

CIA Director Gina Haspel is personally blocking the declassification of documents detailing corruption at the highest levels of the intelligence community during the 2016 election, according to The Federalist co-founder Sean Davis.

While new information about wrongdoing at the FBI has recently been declassified, including recent revelations about Hillary Clinton campaign’s collusion with Russia, Davis reported on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” Wednesday that Haspel herself is standing in the way of the declassification of other relevant documents.

“I’m told that it is Gina Haspel personally who is blocking continued declassification of these documents that will show the American people the truth of what actually happened,” Davis said.

Notably, Haspel was previously the London CIA station chief under former CIA director John Brennan during the 2016 election. “Recall it was London where Christopher Steele was doing all this work,” Davis said, noting Haspel was the “main link” between Washington and London at the time. Haspel was hand-picked by former CIA director John Brennan to run the CIA’s operations in London, where she served as the spy agency’s bureau chief from 2014 through early 2017.
    More: https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/30...ate-documents/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    These must be the documents which tie all the republican-neocon traitors to the democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTdqIlfp8XE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsEc...ture=emb_title

Can't wait to see what goodies will be in these documents.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

TRAITORS

the LOT of them
    HANG THEM ALL!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

She’s been completely out of public & politcal discussion