Thread: Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for President! His Rockstar Press Conference Opening the State

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for President! His Rockstar Press Conference Opening the State

Before now I had barely even heard of DeSantis. How come no one told me there was one such thoughtful and intelligent politician in America?

DeSantis/Massie 2024 Dream Ticket? Now THAT would be a new beginning for America.

Cliff Notes:

-Florida Governor Ron DeSantis says US hospital capacity now sufficient to handle any future outbreaks after March request for "15 days to slow the spread." https://youtu.be/MX9MELV-u-0

-In this press conference Gov. DeSantis says: "We are not going back." In a different press conference DeSantis said: "'We will never do any of these lockdowns again."

"Gov. DeSantis: We Will Never do These Lockdowns Again." https://www.wptv.com/news/state/flor...ockdowns-again

- Presents updated CDC data indicating normal flu has higher to same death rate as COVID for almost all age ranges.

-All Florida may open at full capacity. Bans local governments from enforcing local mask laws.

- We cannot live life in a "fetal position." Damage from lockdowns surpassing damage from COVID.

- Gov. DeSantis says COVID, like flu, will be a part of life even if a safe vaccine is found for the 99.8% survival rate disease.

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 10-03-2020 at 03:54 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Before now I had barely even heard of DeSantis. How come no one told me there was one such thoughtful and intelligent politician in America?

DeSantis/Massie 2024 Dream Ticket? Now THAT would be a new beginning for America.
    EM.

You should add google news to your favs. He's been in lot of headlines and seems to be doing to lot of 'right' things to get ready for POTUS play and funding from Deep Pockets lobbies. Although does not seem like a hardcore plant of globalist Deep Neocons (non-parasitic wing) lobbies but very likely will get full funding support from ZOA, AIPAC and GOPA-Netanyahu wings.

Florida to issue 'Florida Stands with Israel' license plates
    The Jerusalem Post Blogs|
    Oct 1, 2020
    Governor Ron DeSantis signed legislation (HB 1135) on Friday, before Rosh Hashanah, which authorized the creation of the special license plate.
    Trump ally Gov. DeSantis signed bill censors criticism of Israel in FL public schools

Florida governor, Cabinet sued over plans to meet in Israel

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    EM.

You should add google news to your favs. He's been in lot of headlines and seems to be doing to lot of 'right' things to get ready for POTUS play and funding from Deep Pockets lobbies. Although does not seem like a hardcore plant of globalist Deep Neocons (non-parasitic wing) lobbies but very likely will get full funding support from ZOA, AIPAC and GOPA-Netanyahu wings.

Trump ally Gov. DeSantis signed bill censors criticism of Israel in FL public schools

Florida governor, Cabinet sued over plans to meet in Israel

When you are in the fight of your life you go with the guy who has cut your chains and freed you to fight another day. The Zionist lobby in Florida surely wields near veto power over a governor. Let's see what he does when he doesn't need them anymore. You may be right, but DeSantis has earned a stand-down from me.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 10-01-2020 at 12:10 PM.

He certainly is one of the best governors we currently have in the country. Him announcing Florida is opening should put a lot of pressure on the rest of the governors.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    He certainly is one of the best governors we currently have in the country. Him announcing Florida is opening should put a lot of pressure on the rest of the governors.

Only if people know about it, why it is our job to circulate posts like this. It is suppressed in the media. The only reason I found out is I know someone who reads the Daytona News.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Just watch how politically these covid numbers all of sudden rise right some govs or politicians decide to open their state/city/country and dont tell me these covid numbers are politically motivated.

He is one of the better Governors for sure, but he instituted unconstitutional checkpoints harassing citizens and doing unreasonable searches for people coming into the state. He also never should have allowed the shutdown to begin with. Furthermore he relies on his staff too much to make decisions for him.

And finally, he hasn't pushed any pro-gun legislation.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    He is one of the better Governors for sure, but he instituted unconstitutional checkpoints harassing citizens and doing unreasonable searches for people coming into the state. He also never should have allowed the shutdown to begin with. Furthermore he relies on his staff too much to make decisions for him.

And finally, he hasn't pushed any pro-gun legislation.
    There is such a thing as redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    There is such a thing as redemption.
    Not for politicians.

The only exception would be if he were to come out hard pushing Constitutional Carry and actually cutting the state budget expenditures next year. Short of that, no.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst