Thread: What would you ask Trump and Biden?

What would you ask Trump and Biden?

I'd ask Trump if the economy was so great before covid why were we borrowing over a trillion a year, and on pace to borrow 2 trillion in 2020? And why did the Fed have to start cutting rates and printing money in 2019?

I'd ask Biden what he will do when the rich start fleeing the country from the high rates of taxation? Will he let them leave with their property or shoot to kill?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why are you blindly supporting Israel & Saudi arabia President Trump?

I would ask Biden if he could kindly $#@! off.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I would ask biden why he longs for intimate relations with children .

I would ask Trump to itemize Ivanka and Jared's contributions and accomplishments during his first term.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Why don't you shut up?

I'd ask Biden to remember these 4 things. Then 5 minutes later, I'd ask him what were the 4 things I asked him to remember.
    Last edited by Dary; 09-30-2020 at 06:00 PM.

I would ask Trump why did you have Chris Christie do your debate prep when you two supposedly hate each other.

I would ask Biden why he didn't think any of the black men he met before Obama were "clean and articulate." I would also ask him if he knew what year it was.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    remember me? can i get a zero loan for 10 mil and we forgiddaboudit?

and

wtf is WRONG with you man, are you a demon?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

What would you ask Trump and Biden?
    Separate blocks/wings, or cellmates?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

I would ask them both to step down as neither is compotent to lead the country.

Should the two party system be eliminated and each person get elected on their own merit and vote for their constituents behalf rather than along party lines?

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Are you $#@!in crazy?

How do you choose your women?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Mr. Biden are you a Pedo?

I would ask them what they were promised to sell out there own country.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    - Who are your top 3 funders and do you agree/disagree with their political objectives?

Follow up Qs:
    - Do you believe that politicians who follow agenda of their top funders over public interest are 'political prostitutes'?

- If a politician does not adhere to the agenda of his/her top funders after taking their money, would you consider it professional 'mal practice'?

Gentlemen one year into your presidency political unrest is out of control. It is so bad recent events look like a middle school food fight by comparision. There are car bombings, suicide bombings, and thousands are dead and tens of thousands injured.

One of the leaders of the "domestic terror group" is captured and refuses to talk. Gentlemen would you use enhanced interrogation techniques to save lives?

Part two of the question gentlemen. While interviewing the leader of terror group he dies from an underlying medical condition. Gentlemen you are in luck he had his smartphone with him, but it is encrypted. Would you force the maker of the phone to unlock it?

Part three of the question gentlemen. You have intelligence from the unlocked phone. You have located the headquarters of the terror group. My question is this gentlemen: would you use drone strikes to kill american citizens on US soil to stop the terror group and save lives?

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I'd ask Trump if the economy was so great before covid why were we borrowing over a trillion a year, and on pace to borrow 2 trillion in 2020? And why did the Fed have to start cutting rates and printing money in 2019?

I'd ask Biden what he will do when the rich start fleeing the country from the high rates of taxation? Will he let them leave with their property or shoot to kill?
    OECD and EGMONT will come after them. The IRS has a global arm that reaches through these organizations.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    How do you choose your women?
    Grab them by the puta?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I like this thread. All good questions that we will never see asked to either candidate by any corporate owned network.

Mr. President, you say you want to drain the swamp, which a lot of average Americans agree with, liberal, conservative, doesn’t matter, why then are 99% of your appointments members of the swamp?

Mr. Vice President, how many days into your administration will you hand the torch off to Senator Harris, and why should we listen to anything you have to say given all indications pointing to this hand off being a near certainty early on in your administration?

I would ask Trump if he knew a guy named SwordSmyth...
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Q --------- Joe.... do you feel that recycling FDR's classic New Deal into a 2.0 format will sit well with the Green New Deal people???

Q ---------- Donald... Did it ever dawn on you that MAYBE perhaps BHO chose nice Mister Joe Biden to be his attack dawg at tymes?