Thread: Media Claims Biden's Debate "Wire" is a Shadow

Media Claims Biden's Debate "Wire" is a Shadow

Biden did not wear a wire during the first presidential debate
    https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...presidential-/
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If that was a wire, what would it do? What is the benefit?

That is not a shadow not surprising media is defending Biden along with their hashtag

"Biden Won The Debate"

How? Biden did poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    Biden's team agreed to an ear-piece inspection to make sure he didn't have one before the debate, but then a couple days later they backed out. Speculation was that he would have some type of ear piece.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Biden's team agreed to an ear-piece inspection to make sure he didn't have one before the debate, but then a couple days later they backed out. Speculation was that he would have some type of ear piece.
    Do ear pieces need a wire?

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

That was the cord to his medic alert button. He didn't want anybody to see it hanging around his neck

That's a defined Shadow at that resolution

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I did not notice the wire but I did notice Joe with his head down with his eyes closed for an inordinate amount of time while Trump was talking. Something we all do if you are trying to hear something.... like from a ear piece.

I love have these fact checking sites have some how magical knowledge. What a joke, but hey it works for the elites to control the narrative.
    Last edited by kahless; 09-30-2020 at 01:41 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If he did in fact have an ear piece, then it makes sense how he was able to stay coherent throughout the entire debate.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If he did in fact have an ear piece, then it makes sense how he was able to stay coherent throughout the entire debate.
    Exactly and again that was no shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Where would that wire go from and to?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I just can't stand liars.

Supporting Member

Blog Entries

Interesting thread about Biden’s eye color etc last night.

If it's really a wire instead of a shadow, he probably had a second mic pinned to bring his voice out to be more aligned with Trump's volume. These days there's no need for a wired earpiece and bluetooth doesn't need long antennas.

eta: the full video without the moving around of the OP video clearly shows that it's a shadow created by a crease in his shirt after he scratches his shoulder. 1:02:18 mark
    Last edited by devil21; 09-30-2020 at 04:51 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

The benefit would be to prevent Biden from having any gaffes, as he has done numerous times throughout his campaign. He's also been caught reading off teleprompters during interviews meaning he can't think straight.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge