Thread: 2012 election rigged?

2012 election rigged?

Hey, everyone. I'm doing some research on a project related to Ron Paul's 2012 campaign, and I'd like to hear some points of view. If you believe that the 2012 or 2008 Republican primary was rigged against him or the 2012 general election was rigged, I'd like to pick your brain. I'd appreciate it if y'all would PM me or post in response to this thread so it stays bumped. Thank you very much.

- RonPaul24

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Plenty of material in the forums way back. Just punch in some keywords followed by site:ronpaulforums.com into Google.

Example: RNC cheats ron paul 2012 site:ronpaulforums.com

Many forum posts will show up such as this one...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...99s-Delegation

I think Ron should have won the primary against No Name and Romney. They pulled every trick in the book to keep his delegates and his supporters out of the game and the media did everything possible to condemn Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Plenty of material in the forums way back. Just punch in some keywords followed by site:ronpaulforums.com into Google.

Example: RNC cheats ron paul 2012 site:ronpaulforums.com

Many forum posts will show up such as this one...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...99s-Delegation
    Thank you for the link.

I certainly intend to look back through the forum as well, but I also love to hear first hand from folks, ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think Ron should have won the primary against No Name and Romney. They pulled every trick in the book to keep his delegates and his supporters out of the game and the media did everything possible to condemn Ron.
    Would you mind if we went a little more into detail on this together? I'm curious about your thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul24 View Post
    Thank you for the link.

I certainly intend to look back through the forum as well, but I also love to hear first hand from folks, ya know?
    Gottcha. 2008 and 2012 were heady times. Many of us truly believed there was "Hope for America." Now most of us have come to the understanding that the majority in this country enjoy their chains, no matter how lightly they set.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    http://www.cc.com/video-clips/in35c7...--the-top-tier

Pretty much this for all of 2007 and 2011.
    Thank you as well. I'd welcome you to also reach out for your takes on this

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think he got around 90 seconds of debate time in one of the debates. He also ultimately won Iowa but they said he finished 3rd at the time.

There was a finger on the scale for sure, the GOP and the media were desperate the keep Romney from getting torn down and pumped/dumped a new candidate every month until the primaries started(Bachmann, Perry, Gingrich, Cain, Santorum) Ron was going to win both Iowa then New Hampshire before the "Santorum surge" and the media rehashing its hatchet job about those supposedly racist newsletters.

Quote Originally Posted by BortSimpson View Post
    I think he got around 90 seconds of debate time in one of the debates. He also ultimately won Iowa but they said he finished 3rd at the time.
    Yep.

This is when I began to call Ron He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. The press totally ignored him- he did not exist- even when he scored high in certain primaries.

THIS is what happens when the media & TPTB don't want you around- not billions of dollars of free publicity- even if it's called "negative".
    There is no spoon.