Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Trump/Biden 9/29 debate thread.

What a clown show. What a horrible format. It’s like a family dinner argument. If talking over people and frustrating them is the goal...Trumps the clear winner.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this "debate" is a total clusterf***

My head is starting to hurt
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    What a clown show. What a horrible format. It’s like a family dinner argument. If talking over people and frustrating them is the goal...Trumps the clear winner.
    Are you not entertained?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Biden calls Trump a clown. Will be the main headline tomorrow along with "shut up man".
    Biden has being the real clown. "I am the democrat party" "You are the worst president" But Obama was a Saint Right Joey?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chris Wallace should never moderate a debate again.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Chris Wallace should never moderate a debate again.
    And how is Joe Biden leading these ridicules polls again? tonight i didnt see Joe Biden as presidential but as if he was working for CNN.

Here comes the protesting part.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    And how is Joe Biden leading these ridicules polls again? tonight i didnt see Joe Biden as presidential but as if he was working for CNN.
    You noticed too? Wallace is terrible.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

the moderator sucks in the debate his preventing Trump from answering or even crashing Biden. I hate to say it but i dont see Biden winning no doubt CNN will declare Biden as the winner like they did with Hillary in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Wonder if anyone has a count on the number of times Wallace countered a candidate. Not told them to shut up, but questioned the issue.

people need to be told what makes other people feel offended?

Biden must think everyone is a child who needs to be guided along every step of the way
    No - No - No - No

Looks like Biden is losing control with the law and order debate.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is an alpha and Biden is a beta cuck. I hope Trump talks more about Hunter Biden.
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post

Biden must think everyone is a child who needs to be guided along every step of the way
    He is example why he cant become president. And democrats need to come back to down earth and to the moderate ways.

No, he wants the State to decide that. More political correctness that will be codified.

wait a hot minute. now blacks whites and hispanics are one big happy family? i thought there was systemic racism and everyone needs to be told how to talk nice to other races???
    No - No - No - No

Looks like Joe Biden's and Democrats are now only hoping on Covid. Back to Covid.

Not sure who invented suburbs....was it Biden or Trump?
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

wait a hot minute. now blacks whites and hispanics are one big happy family? i thought there was systemic racism and everyone needs to be told how to talk nice to other races???
    If America isn't racist now when we're talking about suburbs? why are there BLM riotters going to those areas and telling residents to come out?

I just felt a disturbance in the force...

Like 300,000 police officers signing their retirement/termination letters.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And back to covid??!? really?

Covid is betting on Covid will help him win.

Why should people vote you president
    Trump :I DId Jueddges

gosh

ill go vote now
    No - No - No - No

Wallace just said white supremacists were responsible for the violence in Kenosha.
    Wallace is the worst moderator i had seen since the treatment of RP in the debates and this is no different.

Biden: mY SON wuz in Iraq he got a brown star
    No - No - No - No

Wallace sucks!

Biden: mY SON wuz in Iraq he got a brown star
    And the Iraqi war was a mess.

Did Joe Biden just defend Antifa?

If anyone in the world needed evidence that the US has crashed...

And anyone proud of either of these pathetic septuagenarian pussy grabbers is a party hack.

Abolish both "parties", put the "leaders" of these despicable entities on trial for RICO violations and start over.

Maybe listen to George Washington's farewell speech.

F the D-Rats AND the R-Thugs. Criminals in $5,000 suits. All of them.

The people get the government they deserve. Nice Work America!

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Forest CITIES!!!??? @tod evans triggered or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    If anyone in the world needed evidence that the US has crashed...

And anyone proud of either of these pathetic septuagenarian pussy grabbers is a party hack.

Abolish both "parties", put the "leaders" of these despicable entities on trial for RICO violations and start over.

Maybe listen to George Washington's farewell speech.

F the D-Rats AND the R-Thugs. Criminals in $5,000 suits. All of them.

The people get the government they deserve. Nice Work America!
    BOOM!

+rep

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast