Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Trump/Biden 9/29 debate thread.

Unofficial Trump/Biden 9/29 debate thread.

So...how to kick it off? How about with a twist on the drinking game?

Every time Biden says “Come on man!”, ya gotta take a shot of Espresso.

Every time Trump says “...Like no-one has ever seen before.”, ya gotta take a shot of Stolichnaya.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post

Every time Trump says “...Like no-one has ever seen before.”, ya gotta take a shot of Stolichnaya.

I'm not sure which of those two would kill you first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Biden is going to get utterly destroyed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Biden is going to get utterly destroyed.
    Some say enhanced debate techniques may help Joe Biden out, depending on the deficit of moral authority in the Jarvanka?adelson GOP wing of party.

Good one.

Possible backup:

Every time Trump says 'I'm very very rich'.

Hopefully audience won't be allowed to disturb peace and kick in their own one liners like 'Lock her/him up', 'Drain the swamp', 'China will pay for the vaccinations'...
    Good news is that debate moderator won't be 'fact checking' whatever the two leaders say.

Whichever one rolls up their sleeve and has his team medic start a blood draw and demand the other follow suit for independent lab testing would win the debate.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

In first on Chris Wallace being a giant bonehead.

IIRC, he's the guy who asked Ron Paul if he had any electability.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is going to smash Biden

Aside from the writers inability to distinguish the word "brake" from "break" this is an interesting development.

BREAKING: Joe Biden’s Campaign Requests Brakes EVERY 30 MINUTES during Tonight’s First Debate — VIDEO

On Tuesday morning the Biden Campaign requested TWO debate brakes tonight during the presidential debate.
    The Biden campaign want brakes EVERY 30 MINUTES during the debate tonight!

So far the Trump campaign has NOT AGREED to this last minute request by the Biden Campaign!
    Also — The Trump campaign has requested a third party entity to inspect both candidates for communication devices like an ear piece before the debate tonight.
    The Biden Campaign has NOT AGREED to this.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-first-debate/

Guess Sleepy Joe needs some shots in the ass.

Edit: Biden's campaign agreed to inspection for earpieces several days ago. Today they are now declining.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 09-29-2020 at 11:10 AM.

No matter what happens, the Marxist media organs headlines in the morning will read something like this:

Biden, Alert and On Point, Crushes Trump in First Debate Encounter

Biden, In First Debate Appearance, hits Multiple Home Runs

Trump, Befuddled and Confused, Staggers Badly in First Debate

Fact Checkers Working Overtime Unraveling Trump's Web of Lies Spun in First Debate

Biden, Poised and Confidential, Trump Comes Off as Bullying Blowhard at First Debate
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

If you really want to get drunk, take a shot every time Biden says "I'm the guy that got X done".

I am hoping to see Trump trigger Biden into uncontrolled anger.

Bonus will be Biden pausing mid-answer to repeat what he is told in his earpiece and then Trump calling him out for it.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Anyone who thinks Trump won't tell at least one lie in the debate is the poster boy for naivete.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

In first on Chris Wallace being a giant bonehead.

IIRC, he's the guy who asked Ron Paul if he had any electability.
    Nope that was Carl Cameron.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Wow.. my California mail-in ballot came today. That means people in CA can vote before they even have the first debate
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol.. Biden refuses to be inspected for ear pieces.. apparently they accepted the request, then rejected it a couple days later.

Last edited by dannno; 09-29-2020 at 03:32 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If Trump says, "We need a doctor!", finish your drink.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Wow.. my California mail-in ballot came today. That means people in CA can vote before they even have the first debate
    Which stats are going with mail-in ballots? just the blue state? i feel voting in person will still happen.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Which stats are going with mail-in ballots? just the blue state? i feel voting in person will still happen.
    The only ones voting by mail is military members, those that have moved out of state and like getting a chance to vote twice and dead people.

From Mike Rowes FB page....

Off the Wall

Mike, will you be watching the debate tonight? If so, will you be drinking the Pappy Van Winkle you featured in the last video?

Gene Fuller

Hi Gene

Yes, and yes.

I've even adopted some guidelines...

Mike

Apparently Biden wanted breaks every half hour, which Trump denied.

Calvin Coolidge

Nope that was Carl Cameron.

It's a good thing that I ain't running for President.

Wallace is still a bonehead though.

Apparently Biden wanted breaks every half hour, which Trump denied.
    I hear that’s how often they need the blood of infants to stay on top.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This

IS

TEEEEEVEEEEEE!!!!!
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    That was a huge point I heard discussed on the radio. There are many unforeseen consequences for voting early.

i.e. What if a candidate dies after you cast your early vote? etc ...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

$#@! no audio! any one have a good link?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

And away we go!!!!

Ack! no audio!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    $#@! no audio! any one have a good link?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUgGVW4NgQk

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast