Thread: Dr. Ron Paul.

Dr. Ron Paul.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great meme. Only complaint I have is that Raphael is not listed as the anarchist.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I see it as derogatory towards Ron Paul and his allies. The rat tail is the tip off.

The intended message is, follow the herd, don't be like Ron & his ANARCHIST etc. followers. Ron is the evil pied piper who will lead you astray.

Obey the D&R party, your masters.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 09-27-2020 at 11:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    I see it as derogatory towards Ron Paul and his allies. The rat tail is the tip off.

The intended message is, follow the herd, don't be like Ron & his ANARCHIST etc. followers. Ron is the evil pied piper who will lead you astray.

Obey the D&R party, your masters.
    Quite the imagination.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheTinker View Post
    Quite the imagination.
    I had to read it a couple times, lol
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."