Thread: NEW! 2021 Silver Morgan and Peace Dollars Approved - Real Money revival

Thumbs up NEW! 2021 Silver Morgan and Peace Dollars Approved - Real Money revival

NEW! 2021 Silver Morgan and Peace Dollars Approved

Nancy Pelosi & Thomas Massie are forcing lil' Stevie Mnuchin to act like a Real American.

In this video I talk about the new 2021 silver morgan and peace dollars that were recently approved. The morgan dollar was minted until 1921 and the peace dollar was first minted in 1921. Because 2021 will be the 100 year anniversary of the transition from the morgan to the peace dollar the US mint will be making new 2021 morgan dollars and new 2021 peace dollars. The US mint has not said that mints will make the 2021 silver morgan dollars and what mints will make the 2021 peace dollars, but it is expected that the Denver, San Francisco, and Philadelphia mints will participate. The US Mint has also not said if they will just be doing uncirculated 2021 silver dollars or if the will be doing proof versions as well, but I expect they will do both. The new 2021 morgan and peace dollars will be at least 90% silver and will not be commemorative coins. I am very excited for these to come out and I cannot wait to see them!

Article I show in the video:
    https://www.coinworld.com/news/us-co...-peace-dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let me know when the mint will take my pre order on line . Since the plague , mint shutdown , they dont take phone orders anymore , on line only .

This is interesting, thanks for posting. Someone cover me on a rep for RonZ, please. The article doesn't say what the coin weight is, just that it's .900 silver content. Is it a troy oz or the original Morgan weight? Since those coins have a $1 face value while a 1 toz .99 Silver Eagle has a $1 face value, finding out what the total weight of the new coins are could be a peek into a coming FRN dollar revaluation. The original Morgans were .7734toz of silver per coin. At a $1 face value, that could indicate at least a 25% formal dollar devaluation compared to a toz Silver Eagle. If the new coins are even less than the original ~26g, an even bigger devaluation.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-26-2020 at 04:33 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    This is interesting, thanks for posting. Someone cover me on a rep for RonZ, please. The article doesn't say what the coin weight is, just that it's .900 silver content. Is it a troy oz or the original Morgan weight? Since those coins have a $1 face value while a 1 toz .99 Silver Eagle has a $1 face value, finding out what the total weight of the new coins are could be a peek into a coming FRN dollar revaluation. The original Morgans were .7734toz of silver per coin. At a $1 face value, that could indicate at least a 25% formal dollar devaluation compared to a toz Silver Eagle. If the new coins are even less than the original ~26g, an even bigger devaluation.
    The US Mint has been producing .999 fine silver coins since 2019, so that's the mot likely purity for 2021, IMO.

Peace dollar

United States
    Value 1.00 United States dollar
    Mass 26.73 g (412.5 gr)
    Diameter 38.1 mm (1.5 in)
    Edge reeded
    Composition
    Silver 0.77344 troy oz
    Years of minting 1921–1928; 1934–1935

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peace_dollar

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Let me know when the mint will take my pre order on line . Since the plague , mint shutdown , they dont take phone orders anymore , on line only .
    lil' Stevie Mnuchin has been social distancing from Real Money & the Telephone, so you have to order from the US Mint online bot.

I get all the latest email updates from the US Mint on Barbara Bush coins, but I'm not going there.

Looks like Oyarde will be adding these fine pieces of silver to his collection.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Yes . one of ea and Proofs if they make them . They''ll cost too much to buy more than 1 ea . There will be about 17 3/4 FRN's worth of silver in one at current prices and they'll probably want 60.00 ea and 5.00 shipping for them .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-26-2020 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    My guess is they stick with the original 26.73 grams

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As an example 2020 W Proof silver eagles are sold for 64.50 and shipping ( silver 23.00), the 2020 W one ounce Proof gold Buffalo is 2615.00 and shipping ( gold 1862.00) .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    My guess is they stick with the original 26.73 grams
    If they make them out of .999 fine.....

http://coinapps.com/silver/gram/calculator/

Total Weight in Grams: 26.73

Total Silver Weight
    Troy Ounces: 0.85853
    Grams: 26.703

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Sammy too

Sep 28, 2020

Peace dollar is the prettiest lady liberty imo
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    Peace dollar is the prettiest lady liberty imo
    Absolutely.

I wish a buck was still Silver....