Thread: Ron Paul's Health and Situation Moving Forward

Exclamation Ron Paul's Health and Situation Moving Forward

Like anyone else that got inspired by the man, I want him to get well and receive the best possible medical and healing advice that is possible. He is apparently in a medical facility of some kind, and this personally gives me a lot of concern. We have learned, more than ever before, how dangerous medical facilities, clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, can be after this year of hell corona n company put us all through, ESPECIALLY for older people, and Ron is well over the 70+ mark. They largely use guidelines issued by the CDC, the organization that is largely responsible for a lot of the mayhem that happened this year, including death by doctor and negligence due to faulty procedures, guidelines, and playing politics in medical places.

If there is a way to reach out to him to tell him to avoid these places as much as possible and look to natural solutions, I think that would be one of the greatest gifts we could give the man that gave us all the gift of inspiration and insight into our world. I don't know or have any idea how much he has embraced non-establishment/CDC based medical solutions, but if he hasn't, now might be the time to start pivoting towards it.

This isn't just a wake up call about Ron Paul, I hope this can be a wake up call to all people, young or old, that just because there are facilities that exist, does not ever mean they have you or your loved ones best interests at heart. I'm sure people can point out that they had family whose lives were saved by these medical facilities, we all know people that thank God they had a nearby hospital. And then there are many who know people who have been injured or lost loved ones due to medical incompetence and misdiagnosis of the condition. It's the #1 killer in the country, and it never gets talked about, at least not until recently.

Let's not let this man or anyone else's life slip away because they trusted or believed in a part of the system that was ultimately not there for them.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Like anyone else that got inspired by the man, I want him to get well and receive the best possible medical and healing advice that is possible. He is apparently in a medical facility of some kind, and this personally gives me a lot of concern. We have learned, more than ever before, how dangerous medical facilities, clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, can be after this year of hell corona n company put us all through, ESPECIALLY for older people, and Ron is well over the 70+ mark. They largely use guidelines issued by the CDC, the organization that is largely responsible for a lot of the mayhem that happened this year, including death by doctor and negligence due to faulty procedures, guidelines, and playing politics in medical places.

If there is a way to reach out to him to tell him to avoid these places as much as possible and look to natural solutions, I think that would be one of the greatest gifts we could give the man that gave us all the gift of inspiration and insight into our world. I don't know or have any idea how much he has embraced non-establishment/CDC based medical solutions, but if he hasn't, now might be the time to start pivoting towards it.

This isn't just a wake up call about Ron Paul, I hope this can be a wake up call to all people, young or old, that just because there are facilities that exist, does not ever mean they have you or your loved ones best interests at heart. I'm sure people can point out that they had family whose lives were saved by these medical facilities, we all know people that thank God they had a nearby hospital. And then there are many who know people who have been injured or lost loved ones due to medical incompetence and misdiagnosis of the condition. It's the #1 killer in the country, and it never gets talked about, at least not until recently.

Let's not let this man or anyone else's life slip away because they trusted or believed in a part of the system that was ultimately not there for them.
    He's 85. I'm pretty sure Ron is well aware of what goes on in the medical industry.

Yes, I think if there's anyone who is aware of the deceptions and perils of the modern medical debacle, it's Doc Paul. Hopefully he gives us a good recap of these recent events, and maybe tell us about any shenanigans he experiences.

As far as the public in general, I've always though my own grandpa had the best idea regarding doctors: Don't go see them if you don't absolutely have to. He drank snapps and whiskey as a remedy when he had a cold. He lived to be 96, and I'm convinced he only died then because they took away his driver's license, and thus his freedom.

For too many people, the doctors become their greatest health issue. The medical-pharmaceutical complex is all too quick to load you up with a smorgasbord of drugs, making their money off your hastened demise.