Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul livestream stroke?

Ron Paul livestream stroke?

----

[Mod Edit]

Update from the hospital:

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/1309567134222233601
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 09-25-2020 at 01:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hoping he is well .

Oh $#@!.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Oh no.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Sending prayers and positive thoughts.

Doesn't look fake to me, but for once I wouldn't mind Fake News.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...43992271536130
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2020 blows...... in every way possible.

Last edited by Thor; 09-25-2020 at 11:31 AM.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Oh man, that was really tough to watch.
    Saying prayers. I hope he can recover.
    We love you Ron.

Banned from YouTube and then poisoned.

https://twitter.com/chiproytx/status...46385038028800

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy upon Ron Paul

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, grant Ron Paul Your divine healing and protection
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

I heard from a YAL insider that he was able to walk out and enter the ambulance under his own power, at least.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I heard from a YAL insider that he was able to walk out and enter the ambulance under his own power, at least.
    Let us all hope this is the case, which would be great news. Get him in treatment within the golden hour window and prognoses tend to be pretty good these days.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Next 24 hours are critical.

Last edited by dude58677; 09-25-2020 at 12:09 PM.

Completely devastated by this. Hope he ends up ok.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

My prayers are with you Dr. Paul.

That hurt me to watch. Praying for you.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    payers for the best president I ever had
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I hope he recovers,
    Sending Prayers

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 09-25-2020 at 03:29 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Prayers for Ron and the Paul family.

Can 2020 be any more $#@!ed?

Prayers for a speedy recovery, and for strength for Carol and the family.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I think this has been coming on for some time. I was just thinking the other day how Dr. Paul was talking out of one side of his mouth. I was watching recent Liberty Report video's and the left side of his mouth barely moves. If you watch a video of him from a few years ago he spoke with his entire mouth open.

I wish him a speedy recovery and I have best wishes for him and his entire family.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast