Thread: Mother Arrested at Ohio Football Game For Not Wearing a Mask, Officer Does Not Wear Mask

Mother Arrested at Ohio Football Game For Not Wearing a Mask, Officer Does Not Wear Mask

Note the woman officer entering not wearing a mask.

DeWine impeachment movement: https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/26/polit...rus/index.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is pathetic and sickening. What would be the outcome if the woman was black?

Another scenario in which if you asked me last year if people would be arrested for not wearing a mask at sporting events, I would not believe it in the slightest.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

If masks are to keep your germs inside the mask and you are not sick, what is the benefit of wearing a mask?

That's bull$#@!.

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    If masks are to keep your germs inside the mask and you are not sick, what is the benefit of wearing a mask?
    Stop making sense. The police don't care.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10 to 1 the comments are basically "just comply Karen"
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Just got home from being out of town for a while, look what was in my mailbox:

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    And it is washable.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wonder if they will say anything to me next time I'm at the airport...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    We are so F*’d.
    Not sure about that. I just spent a week in a small town in SD. Almost no one wears a mask, schools are open, etc.

I just added 5 guns and a lot of ammo to my collection...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Not sure about that. I just spent a week in a small town in SD. Almost no one wears a mask, schools are open, etc.

Ammo is the new TP. Panic buying and hoarding going on.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

White House to require staffers to wear masks in West Wing
    May 12, 2020

Trump mobilizing U.S. military to deliver coronavirus vaccine

Trump just knee-capped Governor Kemp
    Niles Edward Francis
    3h
    Police cars revolving light
    #BREAKING: President Trump says that he told Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp that he disagrees "strongly" with his decision to open up certain businesses at the end of this week. #gapol #Coronavirus

I think will make all other rep governors think long and hard about opening up

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Note the woman officer entering not wearing a mask.

Expecting FLOTUS and POTUS to take notice of this and speak out against this.
    When a foreign country's police had arrested and violated civil liberties/human rights of somali-american rapper Rocky A$AP, FLOTUS and POTUS had forcefully spoken out to condemn that arrest and Prez Trump wrote half a dozen powerful tweets to hold Swedish authorities accountable. Very likely Trump tweets condeming this arrest before end of the week once he has watched the tape.

There will always be little safe havens...

Not the expected tweet but still, people should be grateful that footbal season has started even if with masks requirements.
    It is possible that above family tape has still not be watched by White House senior leadership/FLOTUS. It may have been bit unrealistic to expect same kind of watching pattern/reactions as Rocky A$AP tape.
    EM.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

GREAT NEWS! PAC- 12 football is back this Fall! Congrats to the players, their families, the coaches, and the universities. The west coast games will kick off soon – You’re welcome!!!
    9:01 PM · Sep 24, 2020
    NFL fines coaches $100,000 for failing to wear masks on the sidelines

Quote Originally Posted by tfurrh View Post
    10 to 1 the comments are basically "just comply Karen"
    The real Karens are the ones that demand that others wear a mask.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video