Thread: Trump decries "Reckless anti-vaccine rhetoric, anti-vaccine conspiracy theories"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trump decries "Reckless anti-vaccine rhetoric, anti-vaccine conspiracy theories"

Trump decries "Reckless anti-vaccine rhetoric, anti-vaccine conspiracy theories"
    September 24, 2020

President Trump at a rally in Winston-Salem, NC on 9/8/2020 decried what he described as "reckless anti-vaccine rhetoric" and anti-vaccine conspiracy theories."

Excerpt:

"Biden and Kamala Harris are undermining science and risking countless lives with their reckless anti vaccine rhetoric -that's what they're talking about. So now they know we have it. And it's only a small amount of time. So instead of saying 'that's a great thing we're gonna save lives,' they're trying to disparage it. And they're trying to make it politics. And they're trying to do so. And now what's gonna happen is we'll have it, and people won't want to take it. And that's really bad. Okay? That's really bad. But the Biden-Harris effort to spread anti-vaccine conspiracy theories, only because they know we're close to putting it out and getting it out there, we're gonna get it out fast. The vaccine will be safe, these are the greatest companies in the world that do this - the greatest labs, the greatest doctors. It'll be effective, and it'll be delivered before the end of the year; and maybe as I said much sooner than that."

Watch the video at the link. They have also post the previous comments that Trump has made on the covid-19 vaccine, below.
    https://nofacemask.blogspot.com/2020...i-vaccine.html
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you really not understand the nuance of what is happening here?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I don't. Can you explain it to me?

Please note, I'm being serious and not sarcastic.

- ML

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post

- ML
    Another contrived partisan divide. Both sides want vaccines for the most part, but Orange Man vaccine bad. There won't be a good vaccine until the Harris Administration takes over, and then, instead of advising caution over Orange Man vaccine, the Harris injection will be mandatory.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Another contrived partisan divide. Both sides want vaccines for the most part, but Orange Man vaccine bad. There won't be a good vaccine until the Harris Administration takes over, and then, instead of advising caution over Orange Man vaccine, the Harris injection will be mandatory.
    Almost one year later, nailed it.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Almost one year later, nailed it.
    So....does that make Trump a patsy that got played or a willing participant in the deception? But yeah it was a scheme. Anyone could see this coming from a mile away. Trump said the vaccine would be ready by November. The vaccine companies said that was not possible. Dr. Fauci said it would take at least 18 months are more. Then in November about a week or so after the election, it was announced the vaccine was ready. By January Dr. Fraudci was saying it was safe and effective.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Thought Harris had said she won't trust Orange Man vaccine.. how time and politics change people.

But it's not always partisan, lately among increasing number of GOPers/conservatives Orange Needler Bad sentiment has been surgent.

I wonder if we could argue "vax mandates are a terrible idea because, even though we know Biden/Harris are saints who have everyone's best interest in mind, what if Trump (or someone like him) gets back in office one day? We can't allow POTUS to have such power!"

FTR, I don't like Trump. I'm just thinking this argument could potentially appeal to some people.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

- ML
    Trump was attacked for being anti-vax. Trump was saying that babies get too many vaccines too close together, and it causes autism. The media attacks anyone who ever questions vaccines or vaccine companies.

Now the media is saying that the vaccine might be risky or dangerous.. even though they are being produced by the same companies.

You really can't see it?

The media is willing to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING.. even attack one of their most sacred cows.. just to get rid of Trump. Just like they would have done to Ron Paul.

Why? Did you see his rally in Florida today? He went on and on and on about the endless wars, and bringing our troops home.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Trump was attacked for being anti-vax. Trump was saying that babies get too many vaccines too close together, and it causes autism. The media attacks anyone who ever questions vaccines or vaccine companies.

Now the media is saying that the vaccine might be risky or dangerous.. even though they are being produced by the same companies.

You really can't see it?

The media is willing to do anything, and I mean ANYTHING.. even attack one of their most sacred cows.. just to get rid of Trump. Just like they would have done to Ron Paul.

Why? Did you see his rally in Florida today? He went on and on and on about the endless wars, and bringing our troops home.
    They argued that we should be locked down and install tracking software on our phones until we get a vaccine because they didn't think one could be developed this fast. They want to make the new normal permanent because it benefits some people economically and gives politicans unlimited power.

You really can't see it?

Anything Orange-man suggests is bad. He is able to turn the tables on them, it really is that simple--he has made the radicals, that normally push vaccines, anti-vaxxers.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

- ML
    Hope you understand now.

His nuances often get misunderstood.

Trump's primary goal, or of any Prez for that matter, is to save lives and defend against all seen/unseen invasions (even though some people are not happy about tweet calling wearing masks 'patriotic').
    On some other issues he flip-flops but has shown tremendous conssistency when it comes to putting America First by way of supporting their vaccination A$AP:

Trump WH orders FDA chief to authorize Pfizer vaccine Friday or submit his resignation
    White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on Friday told Stephen Hahn, the commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration, to submit his resignation if the agency does not clear the nation’s first coronavirus vaccine by day’s end, according to people familiar with the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss what happened.

The threat came on the same day that President Trump tweeted that the FDA is “a big, old, slow turtle” in its handling of vaccines, while exhorting Commissioner Stephen Hahn to “get the dam vaccines out NOW.” He added: “Stop playing games and start saving lives!!!”

How Trump uses blood libel rhetoric against ‘invisible enemy’

April 20, 2020

Once we OPEN UP OUR GREAT COUNTRY, and it will be sooner rather than later, the horror of the Invisible Enemy, except for those that sadly lost a family member or friend, must be quickly forgotten. Our Economy will BOOM, perhaps like never before!!!— Donald J. Trump April 8, 2020

forward.com/culture/444275/how-trump-uses-blood-libel-rhetoric-against-invisible-enemy/

Trump administration: Employers can require workers to get COVID-19 vaccine

Here ya go Bill and Melinda, $4 Billion gifted to GAVI, courtesy of the tax-payers out of their “relief” bill; I told you I could shoot somebody and not lose any voters!
    Last edited by PAF; 01-01-2021 at 12:04 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

If you don't take the Fauci Warp Speed 666 vax, you're a Biden supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Warp Speed Creepy.

You're either with the FauciJuice 666 vax, or you're with Joe Biden.

NOTA, none of the above.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 09-25-2020 at 08:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Democrats prove that they aren't as pro vaccine as they say they are. They refuse to take one created by the Trump administration, but if we had a Democratic administration they would take it without second thoughts.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Democrats prove that they aren't as pro vaccine as they say they are. They refuse to take one created by the Trump administration, but if we had a Democratic administration they would take it without second thoughts.
    And they would tie you down or put you in prison if you didn't. These people are sick.