Thread: Bolsheviks burn down Trump supporters home

Exclamation Bolsheviks burn down Trump supporters home

As always, take these stories with a grain of salt.

False "hate" hoaxes are common.

But initial information indicates that is what happened here.

Report: Biden Supporters Vandalize, Burn Trump Supporters’ Home in Minnesota

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...me-minnesota/#

Robert Kraychik 23 Sep 20201,800

A home belonging to supporters of President Donald Trump in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, was attacked in the early hours of Wednesday morning, according to a Facebook post. A news release from the Brooklyn Center Police Department noted that the home’s occupants had a “fairly large ‘Trump 2020’ sign that was destroyed.”

Deana Molla, who claims to be one of the owners of the vandalized home, shared photos of the arson and vandalism via Facebook. According to police, the attackers spray-painted, “Biden 2020,” “BLM,” and a capital letter “A” with a circle around it, a symbol for the left-wing group Antifa.

Local police and firefighters rescued three dogs in kennels and four puppies located in a garage, which was burned down by the arsonists. The Brooklyn Center Police Department issued a statement related to the incident and its associated investigation:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – Brooklyn Center Police Investigate Suspicious Garage Fire

Just before 4:00 am, Brooklyn Center police officers and firefighters were dispatched to the report of an explosion and fire in the area of 69th Ave N and Morgan Ave N in Brooklyn Center. Officers located a fire at a residence in the 6900 block of Morgan Ave N. Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire, but not before a detached three car garage and three vehicles were destroyed. There was minor damage to the house. There were no injuries during this incident. Officers and firefighters were able to save the three dogs in kennels and four puppies located in the garage.* This fire is considered suspicious and our investigation remains extremely active. The home occupants had a fairly large “Trump 2020” sign that was destroyed, and our officers observed what appeared to be fresh spray paint on the garage before it burned down. The spray paint included “Biden 2020”, “BLM” and capital letter “A” with a circle around it.

Our Brooklyn Center Police and Fire Departments were, and continue to be, assisted by the following: North Memorial Ambulance, Hennepin County Crime Lab, Hennepin County Fire Investigation Team, MN State Fire Marshall Office, ATF, and FBI.

The Minnesota Arson Reward Project – IAAI – is offering rewards of up to $5,000 for information leading to the identification of persons responsible for this fire.

Powerline wrote of the attack, “Not all the facts are in on this incident, obviously. It could be that the arson was committed by someone other than BLM/Antifa. But when those groups vow to burn down America, it is not surprising that many people find credible the possibility that they have done just that.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder how many Trump supporters have burned down a Biden supporters house. Bet that number would be 0.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

This is nothing compared to what is coming in November. Both sides will be fighting in the street, shooting each other and burning cities.

Wait, if I buy up Trump 2020 bumper stickers and place them on Hippie cars then ...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Peaceful campaigning.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Wait, if I buy up Trump 2020 bumper stickers and place them on Hippie cars then ...
    Not a bad idea. Put those bumper stickers on the cars of known leftists and watch them destroy their own property.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Not a bad idea. Put those bumper stickers on the cars of known leftists and watch them destroy their own property.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You will be arrested and indicted for hate crime.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden 2020, BLM and the circle A? It's just a bit on the nose. I am officially skeptical.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Biden 2020, BLM and the circle A? It's just a bit on the nose. I am officially skeptical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    As always, take these stories with a grain of salt.

False "hate" hoaxes are common.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Is this another example of Bolsheviks-on-Bolsheviks violence or something else going on here?

Related

How did Bolsheviks manage to take over control of GOP?
    Bolsheviks instigating Trumpers?

A quick news search does not indicate that this was a hoax.

The story is still out there as it stood, with no retractions or updates.