Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Pfizer Chief Science Officer Says"Second Wave" is Fraud with False-Positive COVID Tests, "Pand

  1. #1

    Pfizer Chief Science Officer Says"Second Wave" is Fraud with False-Positive COVID Tests, "Pand

    This is it, if this reaches enough people it's over. You couldn't ask for a bigger Big Pharma rockstar coming clean.

    https://hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer...ndemic-is-Over



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    This is it, if this reaches enough people it's over. You couldn't ask for a bigger Big Pharma rockstar coming clean.

    https://hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer...ndemic-is-Over
    This is a great informative read. Thanks for posting. I am just curious, if this is true and the game plan is forced vaccinations or whatever the agenda, how do you stop it?

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    This is it, if this reaches enough people it's over. You couldn't ask for a bigger Big Pharma rockstar coming clean.

    https://hubpages.com/politics/Pfizer...ndemic-is-Over
    The headline should read "FORMER chief science officer of Pfizer". Pfizer is developing covid vaccines as we speak, no way in hell a current Pfizer science officer would come out and undermine their effort to create and sell their vaccine. So please correct the headline if you can

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    This is a great informative read. Thanks for posting. I am just curious, if this is true and the game plan is forced vaccinations or whatever the agenda, how do you stop it?
    You can't stop it. If your livelihood and your ability to get a job is dependent on the vaccine, many people are going to bow down and get it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You can't stop it. If your livelihood and your ability to get a job is dependent on the vaccine, many people are going to bow down and get it.
    If anyone gets injured by the coivd vaccines families and people cant sue them. I laughed when i saw vaccine companies making a pledge of safety.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    If anyone gets injured by the coivd vaccines families and people cant sue them. I laughed when i saw vaccine companies making a pledge of safety.
    Impossible for a vaccine to be safe when its being rushed out.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    This is a great informative read. Thanks for posting. I am just curious, if this is true and the game plan is forced vaccinations or whatever the agenda, how do you stop it?
    Shine a light on the the falseness of the pandemic hysteria. Yes it's a pandemic but we had one this deadly in 1957 and the world did not literally stop. Instead we had Woodstock, right smack in the middle of it. They are lying about herd immunity. When the young get herd immune that is a wall of safety for all of us, because the bug cannot pass through them to us. Their system kills it on the spot.

    Take away the fear with articles like this. The fear is their power. Take away the fear and you take away their power.

    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 09-22-2020 at 03:14 PM.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    The headline should read "FORMER chief science officer of Pfizer". Pfizer is developing covid vaccines as we speak, no way in hell a current Pfizer science officer would come out and undermine their effort to create and sell their vaccine. So please correct the headline if you can
    He is still licensing Pfizer technology in his own bio-tech. His qualifications don't change because he is former, and that is what is important. There is no doubt he is courageous, probably just a good Christian (what are they in those parts? Episcopalian?) The article makes clear in the first words that he is a former exec. Headlines need to be spare.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 09-22-2020 at 02:51 PM.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You can't stop it. If your livelihood and your ability to get a job is dependent on the vaccine, many people are going to bow down and get it.

    And many people will not. Patriot Nurse says it depends what state you are in. Pump up the resistance now in your state if you don't want to starve as a tax criminal. Join your closest vaccine Choice group and do work, or start one.

  13. #11
    Supporting Member



    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    2,838
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    In the US, accepting a death toll of 200,000, and an infection fatality rate of 99.8%, this would mean for every person who has died, there would be about 400 people who had been infected, and lived. This would translate to around 80 million Americans, or 27% of the population. This touches Yeadon's and his colleagues' threshold for herd immunity.
    My one thing here is that it wasn’t 200,000 people. It was 12,000 which would equate to 1.2% of the population.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Shine a light on the the falseness of the pandemic hysteria. Yes it's a pandemic but we had one this deadly in 1957 and the world did not literally stop. Instead we had Woodstock, right smack in the middle of it.

    ouch.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    ouch.
    Yes, I thought Woodstock was August 15–18, 1969.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yes, I thought Woodstock was August 15–18, 1969.
    It would be as if we had Woodstock this year instead of continued phony lockdowns. Everything as normal. You wouldn't have even known there was a pandemic unless you were a nurse in a nursing home.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    It would be as if we had Woodstock this year instead of continued phony lockdowns. Everything as normal. You wouldn't have even known there was a pandemic unless you were a nurse in a nursing home.
    Its almost like they are trying to push for a cashless society everytime at a store i often ask if Cash is still allowed? some stores have removed coins foolishness.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Its almost like they are trying to push for a cashless society everytime at a store i often ask if Cash is still allowed? some stores have removed coins foolishness.
    Got a haircut yesterday, handed them a $20, and they told me the don't accept cash. I pointed to the $20 bill and read the "Legal tender for all debts public and private" part to them and asked if they wanted to be paid or were they going to refuse payment. They took the $20 and gave me change.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Got a haircut yesterday, handed them a $20, and they told me the don't accept cash. I pointed to the $20 bill and read the "Legal tender for all debts public and private" part to them and asked if they wanted to be paid or were they going to refuse payment. They took the $20 and gave me change.
    Let me assume the reason for them not to accpet because they feared the bear bug. This is getting ridicules. If MSM claims with their so called "experts" that u can catch covid on the paper money wouldn't go the same idea for all other things? like the common flu? MSM fear mongering on this doesn't add up.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Let me assume the reason for them not to accpet because they feared the bear bug. This is getting ridicules. If MSM claims with their so called "experts" that u can catch covid on the paper money wouldn't go the same idea for all other things? like the common flu? MSM fear mongering on this doesn't add up.
    And you stand a higher chance of dying of flu if you are under 45 or over 75. Not that the difference is great in any age category.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ing-fatalities


  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    And you stand a higher chance of dying of flu if you are under 45 or over 75. Not that the difference is great in any age category.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ing-fatalities

    Makes you wonder how many of these tests are actually from the flu but are marked as Covid.

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Makes you wonder how many of these tests are actually from the flu but are marked as Covid.
    With half to most false positives I'd conservatively say 50%.

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Impossible for a vaccine to be safe when its being rushed out.
    Unless it's a false vaccine, (saline) just to have something to show for the money that was paid for it.

  25. #22
    Supporting Member



    Blog Entries
    1
    Posts
    2,838
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Yes, I thought Woodstock was August 15–18, 1969.
    Woodstock in the 1950s would had been epic though!



Similar Threads

  1. EU's chief negotiator tests positive for COVID-19
    By Warlord in forum Coronavirus SARS-CoV2
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2020, 08:38 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2017, 03:00 PM
  3. Apple, Pfizer, others form "go slow" U.S. patent "lobby" group
    By aGameOfThrones in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 02:33 PM
  4. Obama's FCC Has a "Chief Diversity Officer"
    By bobbyw24 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 07:51 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 11:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •