Thread: Protesters Demand Bill Gates' Arrest as Huge Anti-Gates Mural Emerges in Melbourne

Protesters Demand Bill Gates' Arrest as Huge Anti-Gates Mural Emerges in Melbourne

RESIST the Fauci/Trump 666 Warp Speed vax.

Protesters Demand Bill Gates' Arrest as Huge Anti-Gates Mural Emerges in Melbourne

Anti-vaccine street art depicts smiling Bill Gates holding a syringe

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle
    on 17th September 2020 @ 3.00pm

The mural depicts Bill Gates smiling and holding a syringe with the message: 'Time to install your update'

Crowds of Australians have been taking to the streets and demanding that billionaire Bill Gates is arrested while a huge mural attacking the vaccine enthusiast appeared on a wall in Melbourne.

The giant street artwork depicts Microsoft founder Gates smiling and holding a syringe, saying: "Time to install your update."

The mural emerged as Australia continues to revolt against "harsh censorship, wall to wall surveillance, the digitalization of currency and rigid social controls including oppressive lockdowns."

The mural was signed by @Lushsux, an anonymous resistance artist known for trolling powerful figures.

Meanwhile, protests have been growing in cities across Australia.

Australians continue to demand Bill Gates faces charges of "crimes against humanity."

Bill and Melinda Gates have positioned themselves as experts on COVID-19, despite neither of them being actual doctors

https://neonnettle.com/news/12643-pr...s-in-melbourne
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think protest against creatures like Gates is worthless. What needs to happen is for these creatures to be hunted down and shot thru the head.

STEVE!

COME BACK AND SMITE THIS BA$TARD!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Arrest Gates and then execute him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Arrest Gates and then execute him.
    He has too many lawyers...

He is just a nice rich guy that wants to help the world by slowing down population growth rates and has openly stated that vaccines are a big part of the overall plan to accomplish that.

I trust the man. He is filthy rich, so he must be smarter and more capable than me. He wears nice conservative sweaters all the time even in August, so he is obviously of high moral fiber. He wears glasses and his name is Bill, so wear your face diaper and take your shot when the TV people tell you to.

Edit: sweet mural, BTW. Great talent getting that done.
    Last edited by Slave Mentality; 10-03-2020 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    He has too many lawyers...
    as did John D Rockefeller ...before, during ...and after
    STANDARD OIL was broken up into 9 lil companies...