Thread: TrigglyPuff hopes Trump supporters die

Exclamation TrigglyPuff hopes Trump supporters die

Marshall U. Prof Jennifer Mosher Says She Hopes Trump Supporters ‘Die Before Election’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...fore-election/

Tom Ciccotta 18 Sep 2020

Marshall University professor Jennifer Mosher was placed on leave this week after she was recorded saying that she hopes that Trump supporters die before the election of coronavirus. The university placed Mosher, a biology professor, on leave shortly after a clip of her comments circulated online.

According to a report by Campus Reform, Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia, has placed biology professor Jennifer Mosher on leave over disparaging comments she made about Trump supporters during a recent class session that was recorded by students.

Speaking about a Trump rally, Mosher says in the clip: “Yesterday he held one inside. Nobody wore a mask. And I’ve become the type of person where I hope they all get it and die.”

“You can’t argue with them, you can’t talk sense into them,” Mosher added. “I said to somebody yesterday, I hope they all die before the election. That’s the only saving hope I have right now. Definitely bootlickers.”

@wowK13News Marshall assistant professor Jennifer Mosher hoping Trump supporters die of covid before election. Unreal!! pic.twitter.com/xsw2ECjRIm

— Eric Kutcher (@herdanesthesia) September 17, 2020

In a statement, the university said that it does not condone Mosher’s remarks. On Friday, Mosher was placed on administrative leave pending an investigation into her conduct.

The university does not support or condone the use of any of its educational platforms to belittle people or wish harm on those who hold differing political views.
    The professor was removed from the classroom yesterday and is on administrative leave… https://t.co/kdj9ojDlBj

— Marshall University (@marshallu) September 18, 2020

“The university does not support or condone the use of any of its educational platforms to belittle people or wish harm on those who hold differing political views. The professor was removed from the classroom yesterday and is on administrative leave,” the statement read
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love it, I am in a small town in SD. At a bar / restaurant right now. No one is wearing a face dipper.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Fate saw fit for RBG to die before the election instead.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I love it, I am in a small town in SD. At a bar / restaurant right now. No one is wearing a face dipper.
    You should think about staying there permanently.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

But she seems so reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I’m sitting in a bar not wearing a mask, too.
    I’m suppose to be working, though.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I’m sitting in a bar not wearing a mask, too.
    I’m suppose to be working, though.
    LOL...Can I buy ya a drink?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

UH, are you serious, that woman with the questionable mental state is a professor ? Can't be the same person, right ?
    "I am a bird"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How does she feel about people who don't support Trump but hope all Communists die?

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    UH, are you serious, that woman with the questionable mental state is a professor ? Can't be the same person, right ?
    LOL - No, not the same person, thought they could be twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL - No, not the same person, thought they could be twins.
    Oh $#@!, you're right! I honestly thought it was the same person.

"Definitely bootlickers"? I don't think that word means what she thinks it means. Wearing the Diaper is the new licking of the boots.

Also, you're horrible and selfish if you don't wear the Diaper, but go ahead and wish millions dead because of their political views?.. How altruistic.

not a very professional professor.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Hey, I have SPMM on my 2020 bingo card! I also had USSC justice retires weeks before election, but it is Sotomayor. I don't think that number will be called.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

This is immediately who I thought of as well when I first heard this story. Sucks that it's not actually her though.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “You can’t argue with them, you can’t talk sense into them,”

Lol, I would love to sit down with her and just listen to her logic.. not argue with her. That would be pointless. But just to listen to what she has to say...

I’m tellin’ ya, better than watchin’ cartoons........
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    LOL.

The Milton Model works because the unconscious mind does not deal with negatives well, and tends to ignore the words 'don't and not' and instead focuses on the object of the sentence. The sentence 'Don't think of a kangaroo' must bring out a memory of a kangaroo before it can be not thought of, so negative questions can be used to give positive commands.
    FJB