Thread: The Nature of Your State Government Reflects the Nature of its People. Who Will be Enslaved?

The Nature of Your State Government Reflects the Nature of its People. Who Will be Enslaved?

It's coming down to the crunch. Open up - not open up. Liberty vs. Freedom. Coerced vaccination vs. not. With that vax, of course comes your slave biochip.

So why are some states winning freedom and others sliding into slavery? Even in Texas Gov. Abbott is talking about mandatory COVID vaccine. Red State Texas! But in Pennsylvania they have 25 state representatives signed onto an impeach Wolf resolution, because citizens DEMANDED it, (google ReOpen Pennsylvania) and viola! Last week a federal judge strikes down the whole lockdown!

What's the difference? The next six months will show which people love and will fight for liberty, will take charge of their destiny, and try to stop the point of light coming the distance. Derail it. Or take their chip and be tortured in ways unimaginable until now, if you step out of line.

Who will use the voice God gave them? Who will remain silent?

Study ReOpen Pennsylvania. https://www.facebook.com/groups/224471525312864/

Dr. Mercola: Will New COVID Vaccine Make You Transhuman?

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 09-17-2020 at 11:14 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Texas is an authoritarian Bush/Perry(R) goon state. Rick Perry was a big vax pusher.
    Ron Paul was born & raised in Pennsylvania.

Last edited by RonZeplin; 09-18-2020 at 02:16 AM. Reason: Ron Paul, Penn
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Has anyone already forgotten the curfews a lot of places had when this first started?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Has anyone already forgotten the curfews a lot of places had when this first started?
    I haven't. The curfews were stupid since I'm pretty sure the virus doesn't have a set time when it can infect people. I hope a lot of people broke those curfew rules.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 09-18-2020 at 07:44 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I haven't. The curfews were stupid since I'm pretty sure the virus doesn't have a set time when it can infect people. I hope a lot of people broke those curfew rules.
    I don't think anyone in my town did, police didn't care
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I don't think anyone in my town did, police didn't care
    My town cops are totally cool. They know it is BS.

Pretty free where I'm at.

Maybe 20% in masks- usually in stores- people walking/jogging/playing sports- no masks.
    There is no spoon.