Thread: Barbados to remove Queen as Head of State.

Barbados to remove Queen as Head of State.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=uxbndlbing

The Caribbean nation's Governor-General, Sandra Mason, said in a speech on Tuesday that "the time has come to fully leave our colonial past behind."

She said the country will become a republic as early as November of next year, when it celebrates its 55th anniversary of independence from the British empire.

The Queen is head of state of the United Kingdom and 15 other countries that were formerly under British rule -- including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Jamaica and several other island nations in the Caribbean and Indian Ocean.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    all2ez...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

https://www.gov.bb/contact

Good to hear your country is abolishing Queen Elizabeth as Head of State.

I am wondering, what will the requirements be to become a citizen of Barbados after the Queen is removed?

Your message has been sent!
    We will respond shortly to your request.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I still don’t know what technically, formally or informally is the role of the Commonwealth in all of this.
    According to the following...

Barbados “is, however, expected to remain a member of the Commonwealth of Nations, the 54-nation club of mostly former British colonies which is led by the queen, and includes India”: https://indianexpress.com/article/ex...state-6599821/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

https://barbadostoday.bb/2020/09/17/...l-explanation/

We will have to make some changes to the Constitution to facilitate it, and determine how the President or whoever we designate as Head of State will be chosen, and a public education campaign will be very important in order to remove any fears of a dictatorship, or any grandstanding on the part of those who want to do away with all facets of colonialism including historic buildings and place names referring to royalty. It is a major step we are taking; let us all ensure we are on the same page as we go about it.
    I believe the Soros foundation has public education campaign funds aplenty. That will ensure a dictatorship will never happen.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

I guess the only difference is they can put something different on one side of ea coin .