Thread: Chinese Organization With Communist Party Ties Funds Black Lives Matter Ventures

Chinese Organization With Communist Party Ties Funds Black Lives Matter Ventures

The Black Futures Lab, a venture of Black Lives Matter founder Alicia Garza, is sponsored by the Chinese Progressive Association (CPA), an organization that works with China’s communist government to push its agenda in the United States, according to an investigation by the Heritage Foundation’s Mike Gonzalez.

Gonzalez discovered that the Black Futures Lab donation page explicitly states they are “a fiscally sponsored project of the Chinese Progressive Association,” explaining where donations to Black Futures Lab are funneled.

Gonzalez explains the history of the CPA in the United States, documenting the activities the group sponsors on behalf of the Chinese government, including one instance in which the People’s Republic of China flag was flown over Boston’s City Hall to honor the takeover of China by the Chinese Communist Party. The CPA is routinely praised for its work in the U.S. by China’s official mouthpiece, China Daily.

“It is clear, then, that CPA works with China’s communist government, pushes its agenda here in the United States, and is regularly praised by China’s state-owned mouthpieces,” Gonzalez writes. “It is clear, too, from, this perspective, why the CPA would sponsor a new enterprise by Garza: They espouse the same desire for world communism.”

Garza, the founder of Black Futures Lab, is also the founder of the openly Marxist, global organization Black Lives Matter and the numerous domestic organizations, such as the Movement For Black Lives, that are related to it. The BLM organization sponsors and proposes Marxist public policy such as socialized ownership of resources, banks, and businesses, a highly unequal income tax, putting everyone on welfare through a “minimum income,” and government jobs. In 2015, Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists.”

More at: https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/16...tter-ventures/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not surprising , chicoms . blm , same enemy . Commie is a commie.

I'm completely and utterly shocked by this revelation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    I wonder if the Hoing Kong protests had any funding from Western Intelligence agencies, especially British.

Tit-for-tat.

In the higher circles of power, it is known when provocations are being made.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    I wonder if the Hoing Kong protests had any funding from Western Intelligence agencies, especially British.

Tit-for-tat.

In the higher circles of power, it is known when provocations are being made.
    I don't care, the CCP is the greater evil and it is good that the people of HK want to be free of them.
    Also China has been trying to destroy us so we should destroy them first and we should stop their attempts to destroy us.
    We are the good guys and they are the bad guys, it really is that simple until they are no longer a threat.

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Banned

Blog Entries
    I care, because it helps me keep things in perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    Any idea why both corrupt parties - the DemoRats and the Repulsive Republicans GAVE CORPORATIONS TAX INCENTIVES TO OUTSOURCE AMERICAN'S JOBS TO "Communist" China?
    Because they are both in bed with the global Marxists.

Have been since the 70s, when Kissinger and Trump's clone Nixon, turned the currency and manufacturing base of the Unites States over to Chairman Mao.

You don't know the first f'n thing about China
    I know they released a man made virus on the world and on us, that has killed roughly 150,000 US citizens.

I know they deliberately lied about this fact and covered it up and stonewalled releasing critical information about the virus they created.

I know they are currently sponsoring, by direct funding and indirect funding of "shadow" NGOs such as George Soros' "Open Society" organization, Marxist bolsheviks and Jacobin radicals to foment and carry out violent Marxist revolution all across the United States in exactly the same way the USSR used to do in Europe and the United States back in the 60s and 70s.

I know they were given favorable treatment by prior administrations and allowed access to weapons technology that they immediately turned over to the rogue state of North Korea.

A healthy society would have considered these incidents alone acts of war and acted accordingly.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee