Thread: World Premiere: The Mercedes-Benz GenH2 Truck

World Premiere: The Mercedes-Benz GenH2 Truck

Presented by Sven Ennerst, Board Member Daimler Truck AG, responsible for Product Engineering & Procurement and the region China

The Mercedes-Benz GenH2 Truck is our concept vehicle of a heavy-duty fuel-cell truck for long-haul transport.

It stands for a completely new generation of heavy-duty long-haul trucks and delivers CO2-neutral transport that meets the high demands of our customers in terms of performance, durability, reliability, safety and efficiency.

Like a diesel truck, the GenH2 Truck is designed for a gross weight of 40 tons and a payload of 25 tons. The energy source is hydrogen – our clear preference is liquid hydrogen. Because only with liquid hydrogen, our customers are able to cover a range of up to 1,000 km and more with no need to refill the tanks. https://www.daimler-truck.com/events/index-2.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Y1yg_WYQI
    Rand lied about Crimea and Iran
    " US Must Take Strong Action Against Putin's Aggression" -Rand
    “I’m not advocating everyone go out and run around with no clothes on and smoke pot, I’m not a libertarian. I’m a libertarian Republican. I’m a constitutional conservative”-Rand Paul
    WARNING: mods/admins are editing sigs without notice

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hyundai to enter U.S. market with hydrogen trucks in 2022

Hyundai Xcient Hydrogen Trucks arrive in Europe

Hyundai to enter U.S. market with hydrogen trucks in 2022

September 16, 2020

Hyundai Motor will start selling its hydrogen-powered truck in the United States in two years.

The announcement of entry to the market comes as one of the most promising competitors is facing fraud allegations. Phoenix-based Nikola has been accused by a short-seller of being little more than bluff, and news reports indicate that the Justice Department is investigating.

During a conference call held Tuesday, the Seoul-based automaker said sales of its hydrogen-powered trucks will begin in the United States in 2022, with a pilot program in California next year.

Maik Ziegler, vice president of Commercial Vehicle Global Business Expansion at Hyundai Motor, who formerly served in Daimler's commercial vehicle department, participated in the conference call as a head speaker.

The presentation also mentioned plans for Hyundai Motor to locally manufacture a midsize truck powered by hydrogen in Sichuan, China, from 2022.

"Hyundai Motor revealed plans that it is going to two-track in its electric mobility business with lithium-ion battery vehicles for passenger cars and hydrogen-powered ones for commercial cars," said Kim Jin-woo, an auto analyst at Korea Investment & Securities who participated in the call.

"It picked Toyota as its strongest competitor in terms of hydrogen mobility technology."

More: https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com...193500388.html

As you read this, a National Hydrogen Station Network is being built in Switzerland to fuel these Hyundai Hydrogen Trucks. Meanwhile, the US will waste another $200 MILLION DOLLARS in the NEXT 24 HOURS drone bombing Muslims. Aren't you proud?

Keep laughing at hydrogen...
    “I’m not advocating everyone go out and run around with no clothes on and smoke pot, I’m not a libertarian. I’m a libertarian Republican. I’m a constitutional conservative”-Rand Paul

Hyundai Motor makes its first hydrogen fuel cell system export

South Korea’s largest automaker Hyundai Motor Co. leveraged its headway in hydrogen technology by exporting systems and solutions based on the renewable fuel cell storage to Europe.

The shipment would be the finished car maker’s first export in fuel solution instead of hydrogen-powered vehicles.

Hyundai Motor’s 95-kilowatt hydrogen fuel cell systems, currently used to power its Nexo crossover SUVs, will be delivered to Swiss hydrogen storage technology firm GRZ Technologies Ltd. and a European energy solutions startup that will develop mobile generators for emergency power supply, using Hyundai Motor’s hydrogen fuel-cell technology.

The system’s export is expected to expand substantially starting 2022 after the partnering European firms complete a year-long performance test for the system, according to the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy... https://pulsenews.co.kr/view.php?year=2020&no=956495

Hydrogen would be great if they got it going but it would probably end up just like everything else where it would just get taxed, regulated, and expense laden.

I already got one.
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.