View Poll Results: Whoever wins, how much social strife (riots, etc) do you expect?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 (a lot)

10 52.63%

6 31.58%

2 10.53%

0 0%
  • 1 (very little)

1 5.26%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Social Strife Post Election

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Thank God that the founding fathers didn't obey the "law". Are you still loyal to the Queen?
    Conflating the average "Trumpkin", as you called them, with the founding fathers is bizarre. If "Trumpkins" put any stock in the character of the men and women that spawned this nation, then "Trumpkins" would have already tarred and feathered every Marxist in this country and pushed them into the ocean with their bayonets.

But they haven't. And they won't. Your notion that they are going to get violent in the event of a Joe Biden win leads me to wonder what your purpose on here is.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Off-topic: Anti Federalist - If you are ever in Arizona, dinner is on me.
    Why, thanks brother, I don't get out west very often, but if I do, I'll take you up on that.

There's a number of folks out west I'd like to meet "in person" from RPF.

Same goes if you're ever in NH.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the right seems pretty impotent. If Biden wins I think they wil rollover and let them destroy the constitution. I don't even think they would stand up to losing gun rights. If Trump wins I am sure the civil unrest will continue.

"It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think the right seems pretty impotent. If Biden wins I think they wil rollover and let them destroy the constitution. I don't even think they would stand up to losing gun rights. If Trump wins I am sure the civil unrest will continue.
    Whether the rioting will get better or worse post election, depending on who wins, is debatable.

That the constitution will continue to be ignored is a certainty.

Both sides actively support blatantly and increasingly unconstitutional policies every time their guys are in power.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12