View Poll Results: Whoever wins, how much social strife (riots, etc) do you expect?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 (a lot)

10 52.63%

6 31.58%

2 10.53%

0 0%
  • 1 (very little)

1 5.26%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Social Strife Post Election

Social Strife Post Election

Vote and comment.

P.S. For a point of reference, let's call the current situation a 2.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 09-15-2020 at 09:27 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the cities will burn. I don't see any chance for a clean election with results known and accepted on election night.

Very little, Trump will lose and the GOP will capitulate and give Biden his 5T deal to save us with a Green Deal, taxes will rise.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

I'll go with a 4, compared to the current 2.

That's assuming that it's close and we don't know for a week or two or more, which seems likely.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I'll go with a 4, compared to the current 2.

That's assuming that it's close and we don't know for a week or two or more, which seems likely.
    I concur.

Four.

About twice as bad as it is now...assuming a Trump win, which is not what "conventional wisdom" is predicting.

A Trump loss, even if credible voting shenanigans are exposed, will not result in any appreciable pushback from the Trump wing of the electorate. Weak, cowed, scared white people and "law and order" types do nothing of the sort.

A Trump win, on the other hand, especially if it is a repeat of 2016 (EC win and Popular Vote loss) will drive the Marxists, the race warriors and Jacobins, ranting, barking, bug $#@! insane.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Very little, Trump will lose and the GOP will capitulate and give Biden his 5T deal to save us with a Green Deal, taxes will rise.
    I disagree with that one.

haha, Trump is not going to lose...lol...I don't know why any of you would believe this. Have you not seen the support that Trump has? Many blue areas will change to red this election because people are sick of what they have been doing. You can see it in the comments on social networks and the Trump rallies. Just talk to any of your neighbors...lol The democrats have created even more support for Trump. Even a lot of the traditional Democrat minorities have had enough.While I am in no way a huge fan, I would say that it's going to be a landslide this election if not for the massive fraud that will take place with mail in ballots. The democrats already know this and are planning to burn their cities down. They have already promised they will not concede. This is going to get very ugly this time.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden wins and no riot, so if you want to spare your local business vote Biden

No kidding, but if Biden wins, no riots. If anyone other than BLM riots, the police will shoot them dead on the street. So I vote 3 since its a 50/50 between the 2 candidates

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I disagree with that one.
    I respect that. <salute>

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Definitely going to be a 5 if Biden loses. If Trump loses I have no idea. I don't see his supporters rioting over the loss so instead they'll just complain about it over the internet.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 09-16-2020 at 08:16 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

3-4, probably. They're priming the pump for Trump to win on election night, only to miraculously swing to Biden weeks later after all the counting is finished. This is going to be a tremendous $#@!show.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

I voted a 3, on the presumption Joe Biden will win due to copious amounts of Democrat cheating. Republicans, up to this point, have not demonstrated any willingness to do anything to combat the Communists already burning places to the ground. Given this, the social strife will continue seeing the far left do as they please while anyone even remotely right doing anything at all is swiftly punished (anarcho-tyranny). I call this a 3.

If Trump wins, then it will be a 5. The left is in open rebellion and it will not abate with his reelection. If anything, it will get worse.

I don't know that this country has enough patriots with the will to sacrifice everything to set things to right. Even watching those on the right discuss the issue, there is a lot of "I've got a wife and kids to feed, so I can't do anything." As if only single men with nothing to lose would ever be enough. It is a depressing state of affairs.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    I have a feeling that Trump will probably win, and civil unrest will be unhinged like a motherf*cker. Ds will contest all the way until Pelosi becomes Pres. Then all Hell will break lose.

I got $5 on that, but of course $5 won’t be worth $#@! by then (like it even is now).

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    haha, Trump is not going to lose...lol...I don't know why any of you would believe this. Have you not seen the support that Trump has? Many blue areas will change to red this election because people are sick of what they have been doing. You can see it in the comments on social networks and the Trump rallies. Just talk to any of your neighbors...lol The democrats have created even more support for Trump. Even a lot of the traditional Democrat minorities have had enough.While I am in no way a huge fan, I would say that it's going to be a landslide this election if not for the massive fraud that will take place with mail in ballots. The democrats already know this and are planning to burn their cities down. They have already promised they will not concede. This is going to get very ugly this time.
    I do not like Trump, but I do not doubt the fix may be in for Harris to be President after Biden casually steps down...

And yes for people who read my previous post, I still have the $5 going for my prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I concur.

Four.

About twice as bad as it is now...assuming a Trump win, which is not what "conventional wisdom" is predicting.

A Trump loss, even if credible voting shenanigans are exposed, will not result in any appreciable pushback from the Trump wing of the electorate. Weak, cowed, scared white people and "law and order" types do nothing of the sort.

A Trump win, on the other hand, especially if it is a repeat of 2016 (EC win and Popular Vote loss) will drive the Marxists, the race warriors and Jacobins, ranting, barking, bug $#@! insane.
    I voted 5 but I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Wahhabi Law & Order trumpkin snowflakes will go bat$#@! crazy when Super Joe wins. DC will burn again.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

I concur.

Four.

I think you're underestimating the zeal of the Trump-is-fighting-the-satanic-pedophiles crowd.

I think you're underestimating the zeal of the Trump-is-fighting-the-satanic-pedophiles crowd.
    I don't.

All those millions of guns and trillions of rounds of ammo?

Nothing but expensive paperweights decorating the desks of blowhards and loudmouths. They'll crimp and fold faster than a Chinese laundry when Beto's Bolsheviks show up at the door to collect them.

All the Marxists had to do is raise some hell in the streets, set some some dumpsters on fire and chuck some fireworks...voila'...they now have corporate AmeriKa donating billions of dollars to them, the entire, almost without exception, media, sports, entertainment and academic systems behind them and people of authority literally washing their feet and kissing their asses in the county square.

If anything I'm over-estimating any sort of pushback from the "right".
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

No, he is not underestimating this supposed "zeal" at all. The right has rhetoric... and no will to actually do anything meaningful. If there were any will to do anything, then the Marxists would have been publicly hanged a long time ago. Failing that, the Marxists would have been, at the very least, mysteriously disappearing as those "zealots" take action against them.

The plain truth is the typical Trump supporter is hoping and wishing that his reelection will result in the restoration of law and order. Reduced to its root form, they are hoping an election will absolve them of the responsibility of actually doing something about the Marxists themselves.

I don't.

All those millions of guns and trillions of rounds of ammo?

Nothing but expensive paperweights decorating the desks of blowhards and loudmouths. They'll crimp and fold faster than a Chinese laundry when Beto's Bolsheviks show up at the door to collect them.

All the Marxists had to do is raise some hell in the streets, set some some dumpsters on fire and chuck some fireworks...voila'...they now have corporate AmeriKa donating billions of dollars to them, the entire, almost without exception, media, sports, entertainment and academic systems behind them and people of authority literally washing their feet and kissing their asses in the county square.
    Being in the opposition tends to radicalize people.

BLM et al wouldn't be nearly so aggressive right now if there were a (D) in the White House.

Likewise, Trump radicals will get more aggressive if he loses.

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The Wahhabi Law & Order trumpkin snowflakes will go bat$#@! crazy when Super Joe wins. DC will burn again.
    No, they won't...the most likely scenario is: you get your wish, Orange man loses and Biden place holds until just after the inauguration.

He steps down, the Bernie bros and their surrogates take over, and lay the groundwork for one party Marxist rule that will last for...well...forever, or until the whole stinking system collapses of debt.

In the meantime, enjoy surviving off Grade F Government Handout meat.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    No, he is not underestimating this supposed "zeal" at all. The right has rhetoric... and no will to actually do anything meaningful. If there were any will to do anything, then the Marxists would have been publicly hanged a long time ago. Failing that, the Marxists would have been, at the very least, mysteriously disappearing as those "zealots" take action against them.

The plain truth is the typical Trump supporter is hoping and wishing that his reelection will result in the restoration of law and order. Reduced to its root form, they are hoping an election will absolve them of the responsibility of actually doing something about the Marxists themselves.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BSWPaulsen again.

Basically it all just boils down to what capability the marxists have to reach 3 , 4 or 5 . In my front yard they have zero , most places they can do as they please as already demonstrated. So I'll guess somewhere between 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 . At five the national guard might start shooting them after theyve already razed the cities so they'll want to avoid that.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reduced to its root form, they are hoping an election will absolve them of the responsibility of actually doing something about the Marxists themselves.
    Where is the "right wing" mob assembled every night outside Kyle Rittenhouse's jail cell demanding his release?

He's still being held, under god knows what conditions, for what amounted to a righteous shooting self defense, while his attacker, who stated he "wished he killed him" gets to run around and weep crocodile tears to the Marxist media organs.

That's cute. You think the law and order "Trumpkin" would break the law when Joe Biden wins. You clearly do not understand how badly the vast majority of the right feels the need to obey the law at all costs. Keep in mind, these are the same people that would accept unlawful arrest in the expectation the courts would correct the error.

On a related note:

One in three Republicans (33%) say they believe the QAnon theory about a conspiracy among deep-state elites is “mostly true,” and another 23% say “some parts” are true.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe.../#67cfdc795231

That, plus a Dem* in the WH, plus Trump making constant public statements post-election about being cheated, is a recipe for fireworks.

*of the satanic pedophile variety, of course

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    That's cute. You think the law and order "Trumpkin" would break the law when Joe Biden wins. You clearly do not understand how badly the vast majority of the right feels the need to obey the law at all costs. Keep in mind, these are the same people that would accept unlawful arrest in the expectation the courts would correct the error.
    Thank God that the founding fathers didn't obey the "law". Are you still loyal to the Queen?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Where is the "right wing" mob assembled every night outside Kyle Rittenhouse's jail cell demanding his release?

He's still being held, under god knows what conditions, for what amounted to a righteous shooting self defense, while his attacker, who stated he "wished he killed him" gets to run around and weep crocodile tears to the Marxist media organs.
    Amen. Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero, and a better one the adherents of liberty could not ask reasonably ask for. In a just society, he would never have been detained at all. If he is sentenced for anything, it becomes a duty for patriots to free him. However, the right will ignorantly expect the court system to deliver justice while blithely ignoring that the process is the punishment. The young man does not get the time spent in jail back, and I expect the courts to drag his case out as long as they possibly can due to the inherently malicious prosecution established by the charges he faces.

I've watched a significant number of the right argue he should be found guilty of violating the open carry law, which is absolute insanity for any traditionally minded American. Not only will they defend the law, because it's the law (hurray for circular logic), but their inestimable faith in the judicial system gives them the belief that justice will inevitably prevail. If it does not prevail, then it is still justice and just a tragedy to be remembered.

Off-topic: Anti Federalist - If you are ever in Arizona, dinner is on me.

Thank God that the founding fathers didn't obey the "law". Are you still loyal to the Queen?

If "we" went and did that, you'd call us all "Trumpkin Terrorists".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast