Thread: Post Covid normalcy timeline

Post Covid normalcy timeline

Two years of this?? FFS.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...?ocid=msedgntp

"In the very best case, two years from now, you would be, for some of the health things in particular, ideally back at where you were at the beginning of 2020," Gates said in an interview with New York Magazine's Intelligencer.

In other words, by 2022, life in rich countries could be back to how things were pre-pandemic.

And what would it take to achieve this kind of progress?

"If we're lucky enough that several of these vaccines work, including the ones that are low cost enough that we can scale the manufacturing," Gates said. And if the vaccines can be mass-produced to "for the entire world," then there is hope, he said.

"I do think once you get into, say, December or January, the chances are that at least two or three will [seek approval] — if the effectiveness is there," Gates told CNBC via video conference last week.

"In that case, during 2021, the pandemic is going down, and in 2022, the global pandemic comes to an end," he told Intelligencer.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do they really have the balls to make people wear mask for two years?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I wish rich people like Bill Gates would stop helping me.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Do they really have the balls to make people wear mask for two years?
    The people around here will gladly wear them for the rest of their days if their masters tell them to.

I don't think anyone will recognize normal when we get back to it.

We weren't living in a normal world before all this coronavirus BS started.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Yeah, I don't know. It ends when enough of us say it does, no matter what MicroBill says. There are far too many people comfortable in their submission and servitude, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    We weren't living in a normal world before all this coronavirus BS started.
    neo normals

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mr A was happy to report a little normalcy yesterday. He noticed our local Walmart was open after 10 so he pulled in and said there was a sign saying they're open 24 hours again, the barriers outside were gone (we had these stupid line corrals outside the door so people were all herded together.), both doors were open (they only had one door operational so everyone was all crowded together), and the mask police/sanitizer station inside the door was gone. He said, aside from a few people wearing masks, it was like nothing had happened.

I never understood closing early and corralling everyone to one door when they're trying to enforce social distancing.

As far as the return to normalcy goes, I think it depends on what happens with the election and what other boogeyman they can conjure up when people start losing interest in the Corona. I noticed a lot less people wearing masks when the riots started and the BLM commies stole the headlines. As soon as people got bored, Corona retook the headlines with a surge and the Coronaculture warriors were reinvigorated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.