Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STARK WARNING: Trump threatens to strike Iran ‘1,000 times’ harder

Exclamation STARK WARNING: Trump threatens to strike Iran ‘1,000 times’ harder

Some had suggested that recent biggest increases in military spending in history could be preparation for mideast military escalations after 2020 elections, but recent escalations of 'sanctions' aka 'acts of war' and rising tensions were not predicted by MSM pundits.

Trump threatens to strike Iran ‘1,000 times’ harder amid claims regime is plotting to assassinate US ambassador

Breaking

• Jack Williams

Sep 15 2020, 0:14 ETPRESIDENT Donald Trump has issued a stark warning to Iran, stating that an attack on the United States would be met with force "1,000 times greater in magnitude."
    Trump made the claim in a tweet posted Monday evening, citing recent reports that Iran may be planning a retaliation to the killing of Qasem Soleimani by the U.S. back in January.
    the-sun.com/news/1473822/trump-threatens-strike-iran-1000-times-harder/

Related

Trump reportedly told associates he killed Qassem Soleimani because he was under pressure

Trump: U.S. is in Middle East ‘to protect Israel’ not for oil

Trump has deployed 14,000 additional troops to the Middle East since May

Israeli warplanes use US Tanf Zone to bomb Syria again
    Sep 10, 2020

US Seizes 4 Iranian Fuel Tankers En Route To Venezuela, Diverts To Houston
    08-14-2020
    Iran sanctions ‘acts of war’: Ron Paul

Iraq's Parliament votes to expel U.S. military

Trump threatens Iraq with crippling sanctions if US troops are expelled

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It probably would have been wise for Trump to apologize for killing Soleimani and fly a couple hundred billion dollars in cash over there for reparations.

Quote Originally Posted by DiverseSegregation View Post
    It probably would have been wise for Trump to apologize for killing Soleimani and fly a couple hundred billion dollars in cash over there for reparations.
    Nothing says peace keeper like assassinating a General fighting ISIS, imposing sanctions and withholding seized money(something you will support). The money given to the Iranians by Obama is not reparations, its the money seized after the Iranian revolution plus interest. The US did not give them any handouts, get that through your thick skulls

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Nothing says peace keeper like assassinating a General fighting ISIS, imposing sanctions and withholding seized money(something you will support). The money given to the Iranians by Obama is not reparations, its the money seized after the Iranian revolution plus interest. The US did not give them any handouts, get that through your thick skulls
    Exactly- thanks for knowing that- many people still complain about the money "given" to Iran, when it was money the US had taken from them.
    There is no spoon.

Golly Gee you could tone it down just one click or two. I have only just arrived here and the first I have ever heard about payback plus interest is from you just now. Do you have sources for that and any type of accounting? How did they arrive at that number? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Exactly- thanks for knowing that- many people still complain about the money "given" to Iran, when it was money the US had taken from them.
    Would it not have been wise of Obama to make that known to the public? Or did he and was I not listening?

Would it not have been wise of Obama to make that known to the public? Or did he and was I not listening?
    You weren't listening- it was a well-known fact that the US seized Iran's money.
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You weren't listening- it was a well-known fact that the US seized Iran's money.
    When was I not listening? In real time when he sent the money or was it disclosed some period of time after the money had been sent or even after his presidency?

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Nothing will happen.
    President Donnell will bomb Iran the day after the election, regardless of who wins. The Republican & Democrat neocon faithful will cheer.

Kavinaugh & the wise latinas will declare the war president, the winner.

Last edited by RonZeplin; 09-15-2020 at 01:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    President Donnell will bomb Iran the day after the election, regardless of who wins. The Republican & Democrat faithful will cheer.

Do you really believe he wants a war with Iran?

Certainly wouldn't want Trump to start a new war.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

When was I not listening? In real time when he sent the money or was it disclosed some period of time after the money had been sent or even after his presidency?
    Here's what Obama said in his speech about the Nuclear Deal with Iran:
    So nuclear deal, implemented. American families, reunited. The third piece of this work that we got done this weekend involved the United States and Iran resolving a financial dispute that dated back more than three decades. Since 1981, after our nations severed diplomatic relations, we've worked through a international tribunal to resolve various claims between our countries. The United States and Iran are now settling a long-standing Iranian government claim against the United States government. Iran will be returned its own funds, including appropriate interest but much less than the amount Iran sought. For the United States, this settlement could save us billions of dollars that could have been pursued by Iran, so there was no benefit to the United States in dragging this out. With your nuclear deal done, prisoners released, the time was right to resolve this dispute as well.
    Full speech here:
    https://www.weku.fm/post/president-o...-deals-weekend

And, here's a pretty good synopsis of the action:

Alex Denethorn
    , British, but heavily interested in US Politics
    Answered May 27, 2018 · Upvoted by
    Colin Riegels
    , BCL Law, University of Oxford (1997) · Author has 4.2K answers and 18.8M answer views

It’s fairly simple, really:

• The money in question actually belonged to Iran in the first place, and existed as assets frozen by the United States as part of their sanctions against Iran.
    • This includes money taken following the Iranian Revolution of 1979, as well as a far more significant amount that was frozen as a result of the sanctions on oil sales: although the oil had been sold, the money from those sales could not be transferred back to Iran due to US sanctions.
    • In order to encourage Iran to participate in the JCPOA deal, Obama agreed that the US would release some Iranian assets, as well as allow US companies to engage in trade with Iran: a significant financial gain to a country in severe economic crisis. It was the ‘carrot’ that encouraged Iran to come to the table and stay there: to honour the agreement between themselves, the US, the UK, Germany, China and Russia.
    • It’s worth bearing in mind that such funds are usually frozen via Executive Order: Jimmy Carter froze Iranian assets in 1979 via Executive Order 12170. As such, an executive (i.e. the President of the United States) can repeal, reverse or ignore such orders, as Obama did in releasing Iranian assets.
    • Up until Trump arrived on the scene, Iran had been acting in good faith with regards to the JCPOA deal, and the idea of freezing further assets was not raised as a consideration.

Anyway, the money did not belong to the United States in the first place: it had always belonged to the Iranians, but was being held by the US and not released to Iran, primarily so it might be used as diplomatic leverage - precisely how Obama did use it.
    Last edited by Ender; 09-15-2020 at 02:17 PM.
    There is no spoon.

Here's what Obama said in his speech about the Nuclear Deal with Iran:

Full speech here:
    https://www.weku.fm/post/president-o...-deals-weekend

And, here's a pretty good synopsis of the action:
    Thank you!

The general was arranging attacks on our embassy and troops in a country that wasn't his.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    it is not a new war.

He is simply continuing in a long agenda against Iran.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The general was arranging attacks on our embassy and troops in a country that wasn't his.
    To Progressives and Libertarians everyone ever killed by the U.S. government is a peace loving patchoullie wearing pacifist participating in a sit-in. Including anyone ever killed in the history of the country by law-enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    To Progressives and Libertarians everyone ever killed by the U.S. government is a peace loving patchoullie wearing pacifist participating in a sit-in. Including anyone ever killed in the history of the country by law-enforcement.
    And anyone who kills Americans is a heroic freedom fighter.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

WTF IS THE OBSESSION WITH A NATION 8,000 MILES AWAY

that the US attacked in 1953

Meanwhile, the US has been infested with Liars, Cheats and Thieves- as the Secretary of State admits

What kind of nation allows a self-admitted LIAR, CHEAT and THIEF to occupy a prominent role in their government? THE USA

USA USA USA USA USA USA

He was arranging to attack our troops they say but we know for sure that Gen Solemani was killing ISIS forces frustrating US efforts to destabilize Assad. This is a video from 5 years ago that I can find. There are other videos on Liveleak with him commanding troops that routed ISIS. I know its going to be hard for you to believe but the US including Trump has been assisting ISIS. Both armies have the same enemy is Assad and both want to destroy Syria as a country.

Also look up news of Trump saying that he wanted to assassinate Assad but the deep state gens talked him out of it, yes he was too extreme even for the deep state generals. I am sure if that had happened, you and @phill4paul would come out to tell me that Assad was planning an attack on US troops

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    President Donnell will bomb Iran the day after the election, regardless of who wins. The Republican & Democrat neocon faithful will cheer.

Kavinaugh & the wise latinas will declare the war president, the winner.

On the day when Trump signed the Abraham Accords Peace Agreement, you post this nonsense.

The day after the election will you admit you are wrong and finally stop with your moronic posts?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Golly Gee you could tone it down just one click or two. I have only just arrived here and the first I have ever heard about payback plus interest is from you just now. Do you have sources for that and any type of accounting? How did they arrive at that number? Thanks.
    Iran's assets were first frozen by U.S. president Jimmy Carter in 1979, after revolutionaries overthrew the U.S.-allied Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi's administration and took American hostages. After the Iranian Revolution in 1979, the United States ended its economic and diplomatic ties with Iran, banned Iranian oil imports and froze approximately 11 billion 1980-US dollars of its assets.[6]

Many of the assets were then unfrozen in 1981 after the Algiers Accords were signed and the hostage crisis ended.[dubious – discuss] At the time of the 1979 revolution, the Pentagon re-sold some $400 million in Iranian military equipment already paid for by the deposed government, and the money was "placed in an escrow account".[1]

Much of the frozen cash includes Iran's income from selling a limited amount of oil prior to the lifting of the sanctions, when Iran could legally sell oil but could not transfer the money back to Iran, because doing so was illegal under U.S. sanctions.[2]
    Whatever one thinks of the Iranian revolution (I was not a fan), it was in fact their money.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_frozen_assets

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Good thing he didn't tear up the peace treaty and formalize the US-Arab-Israeli alliance targeting Iran..

I am sorry, I just getting tired of seeing this excuse posted on RPF. It has been debunked a 100x and they keep coming back. @Enders posted the evidence for my post. I can post more information if it still doesn't convince you

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am sorry, I just getting tired of seeing this excuse posted on RPF. It has been debunked a 100x and they keep coming back. @Enders posted the evidence for my post. I can post more information if it still doesn't convince you
    I think he genuinely didn't know.

It's only common knowledge for political junkies such as ourselves.

...this would be in contrast to certain people who know but keep lying.

And anyone who kills Americans is a heroic freedom fighter.
    I dunno about that but he helped Iraq and Syria fight off ISIS and you can see how the US and its zionist masters hate it when someone kills their proxy army. Another video from 5 yrs ago covering this man's effort in fighting ISIS.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I think he genuinely didn't know.

It's only common knowledge for political junkies such as ourselves.

...this would be in contrast to certain people who know but keep lying.
    True and hopefully he accepts my apology. I do try to be nice but then you get one like this and it bring out the frustration. Serenity now!!

True and hopefully he accepts my apology. I do try to be nice but then you get one like this and it bring out the frustration. Serenity now!!
    hoochie mamma

Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 09-15-2020 at 10:27 PM.

He was arranging to attack our troops they say
    "They say", sure.
    He was meeting with the leaders of the groups attacking the embassy.

but we know for sure that Gen Solemani was killing ISIS forces frustrating US efforts to destabilize Assad. This is a video from 5 years ago that I can find. There are other videos on Liveleak with him commanding troops that routed ISIS.
    Irrelevant, who else he may have fought doesn't change the fact that he was killing Americans in Iraq and we had every right to kill him in to defend our people.
    Iran brags about killing Americans so when we kill one of theirs to stop it they only have themselves to blame.

I know its going to be hard for you to believe but the US including Trump has been assisting ISIS.
    That is bunk, Trump has helped to destroy ISIS which has directly helped Assad.

Both armies have the same enemy is Assad and both want to destroy Syria as a country.
    LOL
    That must be why Trump bombed an empty airfield after letting them know ahead of time so they could evacuate their men and equipment.

Also look up news of Trump saying that he wanted to assassinate Assad but the deep state gens talked him out of it, yes he was too extreme even for the deep state generals.
    I'm sure Trump discussed lots of options and I also know that he has said the opposite before, what he says now to sound tough during campaign season is meaningless compared to his record of restraining the Pentagon, ending wars and withdrawing troops.

I am sure if that had happened, you and @phill4paul would come out to tell me that Assad was planning an attack on US troops
    And I am sure you are creating a strawman.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Whatever one thinks of the Iranian revolution (I was not a fan), it was in fact their money.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_frozen_assets

Good thing he didn't tear up the peace treaty and formalize the US-Arab-Israeli alliance targeting Iran..
    When someone commits acts of war against you they generally forfeit their assets in your country, it was no longer their money and it was going to be (and was) used to finance the killing of Americans, O'Bummer did not extract any peace deal with Iran in return for the money and he implemented the deal illegally by going around Congress.

There will be no war with Iran, Trump already stopped the attack in response to the downing of the drone which was his chance if he wanted one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast