Thread: How Can Rand Fight Against Coming Pure Digital Currency?

How Can Rand Fight Against Coming Pure Digital Currency?

Looks like it's coming, as RFK Jr. lays out the logic and incredible evil. Step out of line, your account gets frozen. RFK Jr. says "You starve. End of dissent."

I'm not giving up yet though. Let's strategize. What can liberty congressmen like Rand and Massie do to outlaw this before it comes? Proposed bill language?

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 09-14-2020 at 11:13 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Easy.. end the capital gains tax and keep bitcoin legal. The biggest restriction in the US on crypto right now are the tax laws.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Easy.. end the capital gains tax and keep bitcoin legal. The biggest restriction in the US on crypto right now are the tax laws.
    Bingo. I would add that removing all federal tax liabilities on bartering would help as well.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Pull the plug. Get a Tom Tom. Do not make your data available. Develop an encrypted VPN type system for all your data. Why does this video only have 90 views? I never thought I would like what I heard a modern day Kennedy say. They got that National Coin Shortage forcing people to use exact change or Debit/Credit card only. Cash only flowing one way these days.
    Last edited by DiverseSegregation; 09-15-2020 at 07:19 AM.