Thread: ‘Transsexual Satanist anarchist’ whose slogan is ‘f*** the police’ wins GOP nomination for NH

‘Transsexual Satanist anarchist’ whose slogan is ‘f*** the police’ wins GOP nomination for NH

LOL, Blind partisan hack loyalty.
    ‘Transsexual Satanist anarchist’ whose slogan is ‘f*** the police’ wins GOP nomination for New Hampshire county sheriff

ARIA DiMezzo, a “transsexual Satanist anarchist,” has nabbed the Republican nomination in the sheriff’s race of a New Hampshire county while running with the campaign slogan “F**k the Police.”

DiMezzo, a Libertarian, said in a blog post that “totally oblivious” citizens “wouldn’t have voted" for her if they had researched the candidates on the ballot.

“You feel betrayed. You may even be wondering how the party that you so believed in could do something like this. But, odds are, you’re blaming me,” DiMezzo wrote.
    DiMezzo, the High Priestess of the Reformed Satanic Church, said she’s running for the law enforcement position to oppose the “reckless” partisan electoral system that allowed her to become the Republican nominee.

“More than 4,000 people went into the voting booth on September 8 this week, and they all filled in the circle by my name despite knowing absolutely nothing about the person they were nominating to the most powerful law enforcement position in the county.” DiMezzo wrote.

She added: “The system that let you down by allowing me–the freaking transsexual Satanist anarchist–be your sheriff candidate is the same system I’m attacking. I’m sorry, and I know it hurts to hear, but that system is a lie.”

DiMezzo added that she won the election for the same reasons Donald Trump won the presidential election in 2016.

“What of Donald Trump, a Democrat who won the Republican nomination for President for exactly the same reasons I just won the Republican nomination for Cheshire County Sheriff? It’s all a lie. It’s all broken,” DiMezzo said.

She also slammed both Republicans and Democrats as “parties of hostility, aggression, taxation, military-style policing” -- but praised the informed citizens of a grassroots campaign to write-in Earl Nelson, another long-time Republican candidate who announced he was not running in this election.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1463548...shire-sheriff/
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This person will definitely do a horrible job as a sheriff.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Another disgusting Satanist!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The usual suspects will come along soon and tell us that it's better than the dem & Libertarian candidates.

LOL Guess people will pay better attention now, but I doubt it.

Vote harder.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    The usual suspects will come along soon and tell us that it's better than the dem & Libertarian candidates.
    LOL- nailed it. And, at least she's speaking truth.
    There is no spoon.

You "guys" have the market cornered on transexual satan worshipping anarchists

‘Transsexual Satanist anarchist’ whose slogan is ‘f*** the police’ wins GOP nomination for NH
    In all fairness, this could be an isolated development... when Prez Trump promoted Trans rights (Trump is selling ‘LGBTQ for Trump’ T-shirts for Gay Pride month), he was standing up for such rights in a secular way and any religious distinctions were not made on Trans rights tshirts he sold (satanist vs christian vs other belief system).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Did you read the article? This candidate is a Libertarian, who fooled the ignorant voters.

DiMezzo, a Libertarian, said in a blog post that “totally oblivious” citizens “wouldn’t have voted" for her if they had researched the candidates on the ballot.
    A huge problem. The ignorant masses vote for the majority of candidates based upon race, ethnicity, gender or simple familiarity with the name. “This DiMezzo sounds like a good Italian. Paisano gets my vote.”

It appears that in this case, it was a race with one candidate, so people just blindly voted for the candidate.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Would be interesting. But we’ll never know. The incumbent Democrat Sheriff will win easily. That’s why no Republicans even ran. Some Democrat dominated areas don't even have GOP candidates.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Well Trump was a New York Democrat that won the GOP Presidency... so,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    ...This candidate is a Libertarian, who fooled the ignorant voters.
    Some had made similar 'fooled', 'ignorant voters' claims in 2016 regarding current GOP Prez.

From: Sanders supporters vow to support Trump if Bernie isn’t the nominee
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It's actually very simple. Instead of running as a Democrat, he is running GOP, so he must attack the Democrats. Some of his kids didn't get the memo though.

Did you read the article? This candidate is a Libertarian, who fooled the ignorant voters.

A huge problem. The ignorant masses vote for the majority of candidates based upon race, ethnicity, gender or simple familiarity with the name. “This DiMezzo sounds like a good Italian. Paisano gets my vote.”

It appears that in this case, it was a race with one candidate, so people just blindly voted for the candidate.
    It's trying to fool the ignorant voters into write-in voting for a Republican, Earl Nelson. IMO.

That's not a genuine big L Libertarian Party candidate. It's running as a Republican.

Ron Paul used to be a Libertarian too, but he ran in '08 & '12 as a Republican in addition to his Texas campaigns for US rep(R). .

She also slammed both Republicans and Democrats as “parties of hostility, aggression, taxation, military-style policing” -- but praised the informed citizens of a grassroots campaign to write-in Earl Nelson, another long-time Republican candidate who announced he was not running in this election.

“One person did their research prior to the election, and he spread what he found everywhere. Good on him. That is a person I respect,” DiMezzo said.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    In all fairness, this could be an isolated development... when Prez Trump promoted Trans rights (Trump is selling ‘LGBTQ for Trump’ T-shirts for Gay Pride month), he was standing up for such rights in a secular way and any religious distinctions were not made on Trans rights tshirts he sold (satanist vs christian vs other belief system).
    The Romney Republicans knew just what they wee getting when they voted for Donnell in 2016.

Yeah but if Hillary had been elected sheriff of that county she would have started WWIII and ate a baby
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

That's pretty much it right there.

Chesire Co. is where Keene is located.

It is an overwhelmingly democrat county and district.

The few people that voted republican in the primary, voted "straight ticket" as much as you can in a primary election.

Just another "libertarian" leftist freak, making fools of both republicans and libertarians.

You go girl, smash dat state.

Bunch of $#@!ing knotheads...
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She is a libertarian right? I'd vote for her. I don't care about what she identifies as sexually or her religion.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    She is a libertarian right? I'd vote for her. I don't care about what she identifies as sexually or her religion.
    That is blind party loyalty and the road to hell.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

That is blind party loyalty and the road to hell.
    It's(R) a small l, libertarian but running as a Republican.