Thread: Libertarian Donald Rainwater Polls at 24% in Indiana Gubernatorial Race

Libertarian Donald Rainwater Polls at 24% in Indiana Gubernatorial Race

Libertarian Donald Rainwater Polls at 24% in Indiana Gubernatorial Race

September 11, 2020

Donald Rainwater, the Libertarian Party candidate for Governor of Indiana, is starting to draw unprecedented polling numbers. A change research poll of Indiana respondents in September found that there is a 24% support level for the Libertarian Candidate as more people learn and discover his political stances and how they will benefit the state of Indiana. Opponents Eric Holcomb(R) and Woody Myers(D) polled at 36 and 30% respectively with 10% still undecided.

Learn more about Donald Rainwater for Indiana 2020.

Here is an interview with Donald we performed earlier this year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv1DUveE1MY

https://libertariancandidates.news/b...rnatorial-race

I guess he's going to be in some of the debates too:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian...gubernatorial/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    His poll numbers probably wouldn't be that high if Holcomb wasn't a dip$#@! by mandating masks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    His poll numbers probably wouldn't be that high if Holcomb wasn't a dip$#@! by mandating masks.
    He's also a staunch prohibitionist that doesn't even think medical marijuana should be legalized.

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    He's also a staunch prohibitionist that doesn't even think medical marijuana should be legalized.
    That may not be hurting him much here , probably half of likely voters secretly feel the same including some smokers . There wont be a lot of excitement about how the govt manages weed here.

Hed be polling over 60 percent if he hadnt shut down the state for 6 weeks .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Hed be polling over 60 percent if he hadnt shut down the state for 6 weeks .
    This is also true.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Rainwater at 10% in latest poll. Just watched the indiana gubernatorial debate and he did a great job.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Haven't decided yet if I'm going to vote for him. If I think he has a good chance of winning, I'll definitely consider it.

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haven't decided yet if I'm going to vote for him. If I think he has a good chance of winning, I'll definitely consider it.
    I'm voting for him , he'll be my token libertarian vote this season