Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Judge Nap sued for sexual assault

Judge Nap sued for sexual assault

‘Be a Good Boy’: Lawsuit Graphically Accuses Fox News Star Andrew Napolitano of Sexual Assault

COLIN KALMBACHER
    Sep 11th, 2020

Warning: details included in this story are graphic.

Former judge and current Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano was sued for sexual assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress in Manhattan federal court on Friday. Napolitano says the charges are completely false.

According to the complaint obtained by Law&Crime, in 1988, Napolitano lured Charles Corbishley to his New Jersey home under false pretenses and forced him to perform oral sex.

At the time, Napolitano was the judge presiding over Corbishley’s case on charges of criminal arson. His lawyer, Robert Hollis, was allegedly a self-described “friend” of Napolitano’s and successfully moved to have the case brought under his purview. Hollis then purportedly arranged for Corbishley to do yard work at Napolitano’s Hackensack residence–presumably in exchange for judicial leniency.

“Mr. Corbishley complied with his attorney’s request, and went to the residence as he had been instructed,” the filing said. “Upon arrival at the residence, Mr. Corbishley rang the doorbell, and Defendant answered the door. Plaintiff then handed over [a] Christmas card to Defendant ANDREW NAPOLITANO and told him that he was there to shovel snow.”

read more:
    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...exual-assault/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Now we know what the FBI dug up on him.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Now we know what the FBI dug up on him.
    What?

He has had issues with the FBI?
    Last edited by kahless; 09-11-2020 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    What?

He has had issues with the FBI?
    @5:30 Judge Swamp: I know how thorough they are(FBI). I couldn't believe the stuff they've found out about me.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I doubt he did what he is being accused of.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Ya, pretty sure what he meant was the FBI was able to dig someone up that he locked up and pay them to make accusations, then threaten him if he didn't say negative things about Trump on tv.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I certainly hope this turns out to be a bunch of contrived balderdash. Judge Napolitano is the most libertarian judge I know, though perhaps that is simply because he's outspoken. I always had some fanciful hope that Trump would select him for SCOTUS, but I know that was likely to never happen. Still had some hope of that, however, when in the likely 2nd term of Trump, Ginsburg finally either gives up the post or the ghost.

It does make me wonder if this is some ploy to silence Napolitano once and for all.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Once the trump presidency hit, it seemed Judge Nap was influencing with two visits with Trump. Then suddenly Nap was on the wrong side of a lot of issues. Certainly confusing times. Judge Nap is gay though right? I dont think he is married

Pretty devastating if this turns out to actually be true.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Once the trump presidency hit, it seemed Judge Nap was influencing with two visits with Trump. Then suddenly Nap was on the wrong side of a lot of issues. Certainly confusing times. Judge Nap is gay though right? I dont think he is married
    Yeah, I suspect something went afoul there with that Trump relationship. Maybe one day we will find out.

His partner John seemed like a good guy but passed some years back. Judge Nap seemed like a great guy to but I think had allot of us fooled. There is a reason why he is now referred to as Judge Swamp here.

A lot would hinge on the testimony on the guy's lawyer who is described as Napolitano's friend.

I could see this being true or having an element of truth. I posted about Judge Nap being gay five years ago (not that it matters). Not sure what the guy is mad about. Looks like he got a super light sentence and had a probation violation which would be consistent with the story.

Truthfully even if he is guilty, I still think Judge Nap is great . Ron Paul has been involved in a lot of oily stuff. Mark Sanford went hiking on the Appalachian Trail on the taxpayers dime. All that matters are the issues. We will likely never know the truth. These personal things get hyped up too much.

I'm open to the idea that the Judge has skeletons in his closet, but the story this guy tells doesn't seem believable.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post

There is a reason why he is now referred to as Judge Swamp here.
    Only idiots refer to him as that. He treats Trump the same as Obama and Hillary.

I will vote for Trump but he is a compulsive liar who disrespects and embarrasses the country daily on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Only idiots refer to him as that. He treats Trump the same as Obama and Hillary.

I will vote for Trump but he is a compulsive liar who disrespects and embarrasses the country daily on Twitter.
    Not everything is about Trump and neither was that nickname all about Trump. Maybe some here are not simply speculators and know things from offline dealings about those discussed in this forum.

btw - I am not voting and regardless of my feelings on Nap I still believe in innocent until proven guilty.
    Last edited by kahless; 09-11-2020 at 07:13 PM.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I bet his victim loved it when it happened, and is only hungry for cash now.

I doubt the deep state wanted this though, this might free up Nap to speak his mind again.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am skeptical about these charges.

Let's start with the basics.

Why now? Supposedly this happened years ago.
    Follow the money. What is going on financially?
    Politics? Has Judge Nap been up to something that others want to discredit?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Geeez!

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Agree 1000%!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

They may be planning for RGB's retirement.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Big question is, why are they bringing up this 1988 case, now?

Does it have to do with the election?
    Is the judge getting close to the center of power?

In D.C. this stuff doesn't just happen by coincidence.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    LOL

When he thought Hitlery was going to win he said she would be master and commander of the DoJ and could use her power to kill any investigations into her but as soon as the coup was launched into Trump he claimed that Trump had no power over the DoJ and it would be obstruction of justice.

He has consistently ignored the Constitution to side with the treasonous coup and against Trump.

He is either just a sleeper cabal agent or he is being blackmailed over something like this.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

I doubt the deep state wanted this though, this might free up Nap to speak his mind again.
    That may be the point, the good guys are airing his dirty laundry so he can stop working for the bad guys.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I hope this accusations are not true.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When I first read the headline, I thought, BS. The judge wouldn't do that to a woman. Then I saw that it was a guy and I thought, well maybe, but then, hell no.

But to be honest, I tend to disbelieve a guy who claims rape, unless it was perpetrated by a prison gang. Especially oral sex-- a rapist risks getting his cock bitten off.

That may be the point, the good guys are airing his dirty laundry so he can stop working for the bad guys.
    If I had to take a bet what is going on here this would be my pick.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    suddenly Nap was on the wrong side of a lot of issues.
    Such as?
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Question

He has consistently ignored the Constitution to side with the treasonous coup and against Trump.
    Cite your sources

Cite your sources
    I have been keeping a thread about it:

Judge Swamp strikes again

Some of the important videos have been deleted though.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast