Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Judge Nap sued for sexual assault

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Cite your sources
    There is none- only when he disagrees with Trump.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fox News Judicial Analyst Andrew Napolitano Accused of Sexual Assault and Attempted Rape in Second Lawsuit

COLIN KALMBACHER
    Sep 28th, 2020

A second man has come forward to allege that he was sexually assaulted by former judge and current Fox News judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano.

A lawsuit was filed accusing the on-air personality of sexual abuse, sexual assault, assault, battery and intentional infliction of emotional distress in New Jersey state court on Monday morning. Through his attorney, Napolitano strongly disputed the allegations as “total fiction.” The Napolitano attorney called this a “copycat lawsuit” filed for “financial gain.”

Content warning: In the graphic filing, Napolitano is repeatedly accused of making unwanted sexual advances and lording his status and power over a young waiter in order to extort sexual favors. The filing also accuses the former judge of attempting to rape and sodomize the younger man.

According to the 18-page complaint obtained by Law&Crime, Napolitano followed James Kruzelnick into the bathroom of a New Jersey restaurant where the latter man worked in December 2014. Kruzelnick claims that he was then groped from behind by Napolitano, who allegedly said: “You are just so hot.”

The lawsuit documents the aftermath of that alleged incident.

read more:
    https://lawandcrime.com/lawsuit/fox-...econd-lawsuit/

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    A lot would hinge on the testimony on the guy's lawyer who is described as Napolitano's friend.

I could see this being true or having an element of truth. I posted about Judge Nap being gay five years ago (not that it matters). Not sure what the guy is mad about. Looks like he got a super light sentence and had a probation violation which would be consistent with the story.

Truthfully even if he is guilty, I still think Judge Nap is great . Ron Paul has been involved in a lot of oily stuff. Mark Sanford went hiking on the Appalachian Trail on the taxpayers dime. All that matters are the issues. We will likely never know the truth. These personal things get hyped up too much.
    I don't know if judicial leniency should be based on whether you do favor or yard work for the judge. Why should a judge benefit from a defendant? That seems like an abuse of power to me.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Poor Nap.

He mentioned the five eyes.

They took him off air next day, took him to a dark room, and threatened to out this.

Now that the devil is done using him, the contract is over, and they reveal his shame and crimes to the world anyway. He was fooled by his optimisim bias, which is when the captured is nice and congenial with their captor, the more the captor threatens death, the nicer and more compliant the captured is toward the captor.

In the end, they still just "shoot" him anyway. Mafia style.

I never had the power to coerce people to mow my lawn and give me bjs, but I doubt I would abuse the power I had. Even so, its hard to say as an individual you would be different when you never came close... ..on the other hand, lawyers turn to be judges, and lawyers have never been great.
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-28-2020 at 02:52 PM.

He must be a threat to someone.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Banned

Blog Entries
    Nope, he is an old used condom. They are done with him. He is character assassinated, legally gagged soon, and facing harsh penalties because he is an officer of the court. He did their bidding, and they, as always, betrayed him in the end. Seal Team 6 can confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Badnon Wissenshaftler View Post
    I certainly hope this turns out to be a bunch of contrived balderdash. Judge Napolitano is the most libertarian judge I know, though perhaps that is simply because he's outspoken. I always had some fanciful hope that Trump would select him for SCOTUS, but I know that was likely to never happen. Still had some hope of that, however, when in the likely 2nd term of Trump, Ginsburg finally either gives up the post or the ghost.

It does make me wonder if this is some ploy to silence Napolitano once and for all.

Agreed.

Love the Judge, he actually deserves to be on the SCOTUS, even though its a fraud.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Damn. They got him. Now they’ll use him to taint libertarianism I guess.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Damn. They got him. Now they’ll use him to taint libertarianism I guess.
    erm, perhaps this leaving congressman would have
    enhanced the taint with an anti-MAGA russian collusion ally among a deficit of remaining allies in the Libertarian Party

9/11/2020

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Big question is, why are they bringing up this 1988 case, now?

Does it have to do with the election?
    Is the judge getting close to the center of power?

In D.C. this stuff doesn't just happen by coincidence.
    Questions that eventually answer themselves.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg/Date of death
    September 18, 2020
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Andrew Napolitano Out At Fox News After Business Network Employee Alleges Sexual Harassment

By Ted Johnson
    August 2, 2021

Fox News Media said it has parted ways with legal analyst Andrew Napolitano, following an associate producer’s claim of sexual harassment.

The employee, John Fawcett, who works on Fox Business Network’s Kudlow, filed a lawsuit Monday in New York Supreme Court (read it here) against the network, outlining his claims against Napolitano.

Fawcett also alleged that Larry Kudlow, the host of the show, has used ethnic slurs and made sexually inappropriate comments about women “in front of multiple staffers,” including himself and a senior vice president. He also claimed that Kudlow nixed the appearance of Rep. Byron Donalds (R-FL) on the show because of his race.

Napolitano and his attorney, Tom Clare, did not immediately return a request for comment.

In the lawsuit, Fawcett, 27, claimed that when he started working at Fox Business in 2019 as an entry-level production assistant working for Lou Dobbs’ show, he encountered Napolitano on an elevator at the Fox News headquarters. He alleged that Napolitano made sexually suggestive comments and stroked his arm.

After getting off the elevator, according to Fawcett’s lawsuit, he told colleagues about the encounter and “they immediately started laughing. “It was common knowledge that Judge Napolitano sexually harassed young men at Fox News, and it even happened to one of the plaintiff’s co-workers,” the lawsuit claimed. Fawcett did not initially report the incident to human resources because he did not want to jeopardize his career at the network, but he did tell Dobbs. According to the lawsuit, Dobbs relayed the complaint to Kevin Lord, the executive vice president and chief human resources officer at Fox Corp. Fawcett claimed that Lord then met with him and asked about the incident but was dismissive of it.

read more:
    https://deadline.com/2021/08/fox-new...ow-1234807850/

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    From back in January (seems to be the same accusers)
    Accusers Drop Suits Against Ex-Judge, Former Fox News Commentator Andrew Napolitano

Two men accusing former Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano of sexual assault have dropped their lawsuits against him, and his libel suit against one of his accusers has been withdrawn as well.

Neither side in the litigation is saying whether any cash changed hands as part of the withdrawal of their cases.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12