Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell’s father was Robert Maxwell

Ghislaine Maxwell’s father was Robert Maxwell

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell

Ian Robert Maxwell MC (born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch; 10 June 1923 – 5 November 1991) was a British media proprietor, Member of Parliament (MP), suspected spy, and fraudster.[1] Originally from Czechoslovakia, Maxwell rose from poverty to build an extensive publishing empire. After his death, huge discrepancies in his companies' finances were revealed, including his fraudulent misappropriation of the Mirror Group pension fund.[2]

The Foreign Office suspected that Maxwell was a secret agent of a foreign government, possibly a double agent or a triple agent, and "a thoroughly bad character and almost certainly financed by Russia." Maxwell had known links to the British Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), to the Soviet KGB, and to the Israeli intelligence service Mossad.[44] Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogized him and stated: “He has done more for Israel than can today be told."[45]

Shortly before Maxwell's death, a former employee of Israel's Military Intelligence Directorate, Ari Ben-Menashe, approached a number of news organisations in Britain and the US with the allegation that Maxwell and the Daily Mirror's foreign editor, Nicholas Davies, were both long-time agents for Mossad. Ben-Menashe also claimed that, in 1986, Maxwell informed the Israeli Embassy in London that Mordechai Vanunu revealed information about Israel's nuclear capability to The Sunday Times, then to the Daily Mirror. Vanunu was subsequently kidnapped by Mossad and smuggled to Israel, convicted of treason and imprisoned for eighteen years.[46]

Ben-Menashe's story was ignored at first, but eventually The New Yorker journalist Seymour Hersh repeated some of the allegations during a press conference in London held to publicise The Samson Option, Hersh's book about Israel's nuclear weapons.[47] On 21 October 1991, Labour MP George Galloway and Conservative MP Rupert Allason (also known as espionage author Nigel West) agreed to raise the issue in the House of Commons under parliamentary privilege protection[a], which in turn allowed British newspapers to report events without fear of libel suits. Maxwell called the claims "ludicrous, a total invention" and sacked Davies.[48] A year later, in Galloway's libel settlement against Mirror Group Newspapers (in which he received "substantial" damages), Galloway's counsel announced that the MP accepted that the group's staff had not been involved in Vanunu's abduction. Galloway referred to Maxwell as "one of the worst criminals of the century."[49]

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to the families of these cretins.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    Just a little reminder before Gaslighter, I mean Firestarter, appears here with all his pictures of Trump's friends with friends of Epstein and longwinded shocking reports he has made of connections (So much a Texas Sharpshooter ) :

https://gab.com/system/media_attachm...png?1599480070

They are all endorsing Biden. All. Even Dershowitz.
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-08-2020 at 02:44 PM.

And in their house....they only drank Maxwell House.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to the families of these cretins.
    Here's the weird thing. I was watching this series on different types of conspiracy theories. One segment delved into the mysterious death of media magnate Robert Maxwell. He was the owner of the Daily Mirror and had questionable business dealings. They talked about his career and he even had a yacht (no surprise) and I noticed the name of the yacht, "Lady Ghislaine". I thought, that's weird, and peculiar that a guy with the last name of Maxwell names his yacht Ghislaine which is not a common name as I know. I thought, what if? What if she is the daughter of Robert Maxwell.

A quick Wiki search confirms it.

Donald Trump is listed as a guest to the yacht in 1989.

Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 09-08-2020 at 06:17 PM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Even so, all the sociallizing connections appeared to be strictly platonic and at no point duting 90s/80s there was any real risk of him becoming historic First Father-in-law or senior White House advisor.
    I am kinda wondering how deep the Mossad connection goes and how that plays out in today's relations with Israel. Who knows, not sure if I want to go down that rabbit hole.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Like to learn who Epstein & Maxwell blackmailed for 911 operations & if they had any other specific roles here?

http://www.flyec.com/neverforget-the...ttan-townhouse
    Last edited by vita3; 09-09-2020 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post

They are all endorsing Biden. All. Even Dershowitz.
    You post an incredibly stupid meme that is contradicted by many facts!

You don’t understand that Epstein’s flight logs are the logs of the flights of Epstein’s private planes?!?
    I didn’t make the picture by the way. Of course none of Jeffrey Epstein’s planes was called the “Lolita express”...

See Jeffrey Epstein's chief pilot, Larry Visoski, with Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway in 2016.

See Donald Trump’s entry in the flight logs of Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

In the spring of 1989, Robert Maxwell and his daughter Ghislaine hosted a party on his yacht in the presence of Donald Trump, former US senator John Tower (involved in Iran-Contra), and ex-navy secretary John Lehman.
    See Donald showing his thumb, John Tower to his right and Robert Maxwell on the far right.

Jeffrey Epstein’s accountant swore under oath that Epstein got his money from Robert Maxwell, who looted the pension fund of his media empire.

Robert Maxwell worked for British Intelligence and was a member of the Chabad-Lubavitch cult (that also counts the Kushner family among its members).
    At my request Maxwell arranged an interview for me alone with Sir Charles Hambro. Sir Charles had a high position in British Intelligence during the war. He accompanied our Alsos Mission shortly before VE Day when we found the principal laboratory in Southern Germany and he also took part in the removal of uranium ore from Germany. I met him in Washington from time to time shortly after the war, but had not seen him for several years when I visited him at the bank. According to British custom it is not likely that he has completely severed his connections with Intelligence.

The fact that there is this relation between Maxwell and Hambro and the few items dropped for my benefit by Maxwell on earlier occasions (such as letter drops for communications with scientists, defection possibility of Landau, Sverdlovsk being classified, see my former reports) makes me believe that Maxwell is being used cleverly by British Intelligence.
    https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...start=30#p6126
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

So, none of you realized until yesterday that G Maxwell was the daughter of Robert Maxwell?

Here's some more basic common knowledge.

Robert Maxwell was well known to have worked for the MOSSAD.

G Maxwell and Epstein both worked / work for the MOSSAD.

What they were doing was providing teenage girls for politicians to have sex with, and the information was then sent to the Israel government, and the Israel would use that information to BLACKMAIL US Politicians.

This is something that has been going on for centuries and it explains a lot of the outcomes we get. Oh look, more Billions to Israel.

look up "dark, undiscovered stain".

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I am kinda wondering how deep the Mossad connection goes and how that plays out in today's relations with Israel. Who knows, not sure if I want to go down that rabbit hole.
    The Qanons have known this stuff for months / years.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Gaslighter, I mean Firestarter, at it again:
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    Just a little reminder before Gaslighter, I mean Firestarter, appears here with all his pictures of Trump's friends with friends of Epstein
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaslighter
    See Jeffrey Epstein's chief pilot, Larry Visoski, with Trump’s campaign manager Kellyanne Conway in 2016.
    predictable drooling retard

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    So, none of you realized until yesterday that G Maxwell was the daughter of Robert Maxwell?

Here's some more basic common knowledge.

Robert Maxwell was well known to have worked for the MOSSAD.

G Maxwell and Epstein both worked / work for the MOSSAD.

What they were doing was providing teenage girls for politicians to have sex with, and the information was then sent to the Israel government, and the Israel would use that information to BLACKMAIL US Politicians.

This is something that has been going on for centuries and it explains a lot of the outcomes we get. Oh look, more Billions to Israel.

look up "dark, undiscovered stain".
    +rep