Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Calls Out ‘Top People in the Pentagon’ Who ‘Fight Wars’ for Defense Contractors’ Profits

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trump Calls Out ‘Top People in the Pentagon’ Who ‘Fight Wars’ for Defense Contractors’ Profits

President Donald Trump hammered the military-industrial complex during a press conference on Labor Day.

Trump talked about his foreign policy agenda at the press conference in reference to recent fake news reports that he called dead military personnel “losers” and “suckers.” The president noted that his policy to bring the troops home have offended military brass in the national defense swamp.

“I’m not saying the military’s in love with me — the soldiers are, the top people in the Pentagon probably aren’t because they want to do nothing but fight wars so that all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy,” Trump said to the reporters.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/epic-p...ctors-profits/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OFFENSE
    CONTRACTERS
    FIFY DON
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Those top people in the Pentagon deserved to get called out for all the $#@! they've put us through for years on end.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Those top people in the Pentagon deserved to get called out for all the $#@! they've put us through for years on end.
    Did you see how quickly they went Anti-Trump after that?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Did you see how quickly they went Anti-Trump after that?
    Yep. They're saying his comments are disparaging towards the military.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

LOL that's rich. Just callin it like I see it.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Mattis just wants to blow something up.

People posting quotes from President Eisenhower has gone up about 10,000%...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump needs to turn against this Big Bipartisan Military Budgets.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    So glad The Neoconservative Persuasion is being exterminated in the GOP. Let this non-sense live in the Democrat party.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Ron Paul approves.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Yup - this is great to see! Adios NeoCons!
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

It's funny not seeing certain posters here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

A definite +1 for Trump! There's nothing like giving the game away.

Thank you for sharing this inspiring news.

Trump calls for military spending increase
    Sep 7, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnyl3pE6l1g

Trump signs $738 billion defense spending bill
    Dec 20, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SFxvYhv0II

Trump: Saudi Arabia Pays Cash

FILE PHOTO: U.S. President Donald Trump holds a chart of military hardware sales as he welcomes Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman at the White House in Washington, U.S. March 20, 2018\ Jonathan Ernst/ REUTERS

Saudi Arabia’s barbaric, blood-soaked tyrant MBS is no Crown Prince Charming - it’s time President Trump held his medieval mate’s feet to the fire
    18 October 2018
    Jamal Khashoggi died in one of the worst ways imaginable. For seven long minutes he was tortured and hacked to pieces with a bone-saw while he was still alive. His body carted off in bags to be dissolved in acid

President Trump Says U.S. Would Be 'Foolish' to Cancel Saudi Arms Deals
    October 13, 2018
    (Bloomberg)—President Donald Trump said the U.S. would be “foolish” to cancel arms deals with Saudi Arabia in response to the controversy surrounding the fate of Washington Post writer Jamal Khashoggi.
    http://time.com/5424150/trump-saudi-arabia-arms-deal/

Under shroud of secrecy US weapons arrive in Yemen despite Congressional outrage

Trump urges Virginians to support Republican candidates, citing 'defense and other work I brought to you'
    By Jessica Campisi - 11/05/19
    President Trump on Tuesday urged voters in Virginia to support Republican candidates as they cast ballots in the state’s highly anticipated legislative elections, citing “massive” work he’s brought to the area and lashing out at the Democratic Party.“Virginia, with all of the massive amount of defense and other work I brought to you, and with everything planned, go out and vote Republican today,” he tweeted.

Money drenched in blood: US made weapons sold around the world

Take The Oil
    Lindsey Graham and Foxnews expert showed Trump map of Syrian oil fields to change his mind on troops withdrawal
    22 October 2019
    NBC News reports

Trump has deployed 14,000 additional troops to the Middle East since May

11/20/2018
    Trump Says U.S. To Stand By Saudi Arabia Even If MBS Ordered Khashoggi Murder
    The United States will continue to back Saudi Arabia even if Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman (MBS) ordered the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, President Donald Trump announced Tuesday in a bizarre statement filled with exclamation marks.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0a7286a0e3d8b

Also, Tulsi needs to apologize for her below tweet insulting MAGA or rather intelligence of MAGA believers.

Tulsi slams Trump as Saudi Arabia's 'bitch' , 'We are not your prostitutes. You are not our pimp'

Relational

Fact Check: Did Trump say in '98 Republicans are dumb?

A: No, that’s a bogus meme.
    FULL ANSWER

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Trump calls for military spending increase....
    ...And there are a few reminders that there might be a little hypocrisy, here.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Trump calls for military spending increase
    Trump has had to play politics and there is a legitimate place for defense spending and arms sales.

Trump is ending the wars and that is what matters in the long and short runs.

Take your garbage elsewhere.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Leave it to MSM to take things Trump says out of context... granted, he can be a bit inarticulate.
    Last edited by shakey1; 09-08-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Thumbs down MIC puppet Fake News, WH campaign press release

It's funny to see the same Deep State neocon Trumpkin GOP shylls praising this White House Fake News press release.

President Donnell is a Communist Dancing Wahhabi neocon Zionist MIC puppet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    It's funny to see the same Deep State neocon Trumpkin GOP shylls praising this White House Fake News press release.

When you get your troll orders for the day, do they give you and erectile_deficit a list of buzz words you have to include in the post? I assume its like the state police ticket quotas...

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    When you get your troll orders for the day, do they give you and erectile_deficit a list of buzz words you have to include in the post? I assume its like the state police ticket quotas...
    The Trumpkin neocon faithful are always on the lookout for new "enemies" to start a yuuuuge profits war with, even if they're in other galaxies.

Opposed to military adventurism for profit, he is not. A whole new branch of the military has been created under the Trump administration.
    Last edited by RonZeplin; 09-09-2020 at 07:08 AM.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

What the hell is wrong with you?
    The Ban didn't make you smarter.
    Last edited by Sammy; 09-13-2020 at 02:36 AM.

Gee, if only he were Commander-in-Chief and had the executive power to immediately issue an executive order to the SecDef directing immediate withdrawal of troops. That would be so great but I guess he only has the power to flap his lips some more while his CFR cabinet makes the actual decisions.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-10-2020 at 01:19 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The U.S. will be withdrawing more than 2,000 troops from Iraq this month, according to a new announcement from a top U.S. general.

“In recognition of the great progress the Iraqi forces have made and in consultation and coordination with the government of Iraq and our coalition partners, the United States has decided to reduce our troop presence in Iraq from about 5,200 to 3,000 troops during the month of September,” Marine General Frank McKenzie, the head of U.S. Central Command, said during a visit to Iraq, according to an excerpt of his remarks provided to American Military News.

McKenzie explained that Iraqi forces, which have been trained by U.S. troops, are capable of fighting ISIS mostly on their own now. The remaining troops will continue “advising and assisting” Iraqi forces for now.

Trump is also expected to announce the withdrawal of more U.S. troops from Afghanistan.
    https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...KXWADApSr98bec

Woohoo, back down to 2016 troop levels in Iraq!

Let's see, that would be during the Presidency of the famously anti-war *checks notes* Barack Obama
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

Let's see, that would be during the Presidency of the famously anti-war *checks notes* Barack Obama
    2k troops coming home. Further troop reductions in Afghanistan. 7k drug-war victims prison terms reduced.

Vote Biden?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    2k troops coming home. Further troop reductions in Afghanistan. 7k drug-war victims prison terms reduced.

Vote Biden?
    Will Trump's troop levels go back up in 2021 the way they did in 2017?

Will he launch a few hundred tomahawks at a new country?

Or are we all collectively crawling up our own asses and pretending like it's 2015 and Trump is anti-war?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Will Trump's troop levels go back up in 2021 the way they did in 2017?

Will he launch a few hundred tomahawks at a new country?

Or are we all collectively crawling up our own asses and pretending like it's 2015 and Trump is anti-war?
    Russia Hoaxer TheCount is not interested in the truth.

Russia Hoaxer TheCount thinks the tomahawk launch into Syria was part of Trumps allegiance to Putin.

Russia Hoaxer TheCount thinks he can hide his Russia Hoax beliefs, but I have at least three quotes of his which prove TheCount believes the Russian Collusion Hoax. Russia Hoaxer TheCount can't hide his true beliefs when confused and angry.

Russia Hoaxer TheCount actually does not believe the Russian Collusion Hoax, I am sure, as Trumps antagonistic moves towards Russia would defy such a conspiracy. but Russia Hoaxer TheCount doesn't care about truth. Russia Hoaxer TheCount will use anything and everything he can to attack Trump from a libertarian perspective, even though Russia Hoaxer TheCount is just another statist neocon that uses neocon language, unaware that it outs him as just another Lincoln project type neocon.

Russia Hoaxer TheCount claims to care about Tomohawk missile launches into Syria, while at the same time insists Assad and Putin "regimes" wanted nothing more than to kill every person in Aleppo.

Russia Hoaxer TheCount thinks troop reductions to 3,000 are the same as the Obama administration low point, when it was 4,500.

Russia Hoaxer TheCount says 2 + 2 = 5.
    Last edited by UWDude; 09-09-2020 at 02:37 PM.

Trump has said they are ALL leaving both places and that is happening.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast