Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump Calls Out ‘Top People in the Pentagon’ Who ‘Fight Wars’ for Defense Contractors’ Profits

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    The trolls are going hard on this one. Orange man badder than ever!
    Actions always speak louder than words, Obama ran as an anti war president, he made overtures to Iran and the Mullah's threatened to cut the MIC and end the wars in Afghanistan and Iran but once in office, he played around with troop numbers and even started 2 wars. He never cut a cent from the defense budget. Trump also talks the good talk, played around with troop number but he has also tried to increased the defense budget to unprecended levels, increased troops in Syria, and on top of all of that tried to start new wars in Iran and Venezuela.

Always pay attention to attacks and not on words. Syria is an easy theatre to show his antiwar chops, the country has been asking us to leave, ISIS has been wiped out by the Russians and Syrians and the US is just there to guard oil fields from the govt. We went with EO and he can leave with EO.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Woohoo, back down to 2016 troop levels in Iraq!
    Trump has said they are ALL leaving both places and that is happening.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    We all know Hillary, Joe and Kamala, in their 100+ years of political careers, have made similar statements about the MIC and the profit motive of war. If only I could just find one instance of them saying such things, like Trump has done MULTIPLE TIMES over the past four years.

Well, maybe not them, how about from ANY other politician that is currently serving in congress?

Nope?

Not even the radical leftists like Rashid Tlaib and Ilhan Omar will say something?

How is it that Trump is the ONLY currently serving federal politician to say something about the M.I.C.?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump has said they are ALL leaving both places and that is happening.
    Cool
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Actions always speak louder than words, Obama ran as an anti war president, he made overtures to Iran and the Mullah's threatened to cut the MIC and end the wars in Afghanistan and Iran but once in office, he played around with troop numbers and even started 2 wars. He never cut a cent from the defense budget. Trump also talks the good talk, played around with troop number but he has also tried to increased the defense budget to unprecended levels, increased troops in Syria, and on top of all of that tried to start new wars in Iran and Venezuela.

Always pay attention to attacks and not on words. Syria is an easy theatre to show his antiwar chops, the country has been asking us to leave, ISIS has been wiped out by the Russians and Syrians and the US is just there to guard oil fields from the govt. We went with EO and he can leave with EO.
    Trump didn't started any new wars.
    That's the big difference between Trump & Obama.

Thumbs down Donnell Trump, New World Order

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    big difference between Trump & Obama.
    Trump is more dedicated to the New World Order.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Trump didn't started any new wars.
    That's the big difference between Trump & Obama.
    He's certainly tried with Iran & parts of S America- plus sanctions are an act of war- and it ain't over yet. He's also bombed more people than Obama. And, I'm no Obama fan- so don't go there.

Trump also undid the Iran Deal which was one of the best things Obama did- Trump's position on Iran & the deal during his campaign let me know immediately that he was just another pretend-conservative.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    He's certainly tried with Iran & parts of S America
    LOL

If he tried it would have happened, he stopped those who tried.

And don't even try to pretend O'Bummer was better, ask Libya about O'Bummer, ask Syria and Iraq about ISIS.

Trump is ending wars not starting them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

If he tried it would have happened, he stopped those who tried.

And don't even try to pretend O'Bummer was better, ask Libya about O'Bummer, ask Syria and Iraq about ISIS.

Trump is ending wars not starting them.

Trump’s Record on Foreign Policy: Lost Wars, New Conflicts, and Broken Promises

by Medea Benjamin and Nicolas J. S. Davies Posted on July 02, 2020

On June 13, President Donald Trump told the graduating class at West Point, "We are ending the era of endless wars." That is what Trump has promised since 2016, but the "endless" wars have not ended. Trump has dropped more bombs and missiles than George W. Bush or Barack Obama did in their first terms, and there are still roughly as many US bases and troops overseas as when he was elected.

Full article here:
    https://original.antiwar.com/mbenjam...oken-promises/

And, I never said Obama was better- he & Bush were both POS.
    There is no spoon.

On June 13, President Donald Trump told the graduating class at West Point, "We are ending the era of endless wars." That is what Trump has promised since 2016, but the "endless" wars have not ended. Trump has dropped more bombs and missiles than George W. Bush or Barack Obama did in their first terms, and there are still roughly as many US bases and troops overseas as when he was elected.

Full article here:

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Those top people in the Pentagon deserved to get called out for all the $#@! they've put us through for years on end.
    Did you see how quickly they went Anti-Trump after that?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Did you see how quickly they went Anti-Trump after that?
    Yep. They're saying his comments are disparaging towards the military.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Full article here:

You don't sign a record smashing defense budget not to drop any bombs on people. Trump SAYS he is against the generals who always push wars and conflicts that enrich the MIC but his actions equally does the same to enrich said entity.

People, it is not just democrats and liberals that is the problem, we need to put Trump's feet to the fire to make sure he follows through

He's certainly tried with Iran & parts of S America- plus sanctions are an act of war- and it ain't over yet. He's also bombed more people than Obama. And, I'm no Obama fan- so don't go there.

Trump also undid the Iran Deal which was one of the best things Obama did- Trump's position on Iran & the deal during his campaign let me know immediately that he was just another pretend-conservative.
    I never claimed that you are a Fan of Obama. I never meet a ron paul supporter that likes Obama.
    I'm not Fan of sanctions I think its a mistake to put on sanctions on iran since we are buddies with Saudi arabia
    He destroyed the Iran Deal because Trump wants to destroy everything that Obama did.
    But Trump repeatedly said he wants a peace deal with Iran & he doesn't want a war with iran & Iran doesn't want a war with us too.
    Saudi Arabia & Israel are shilling for a war with Iran since the 80s.

But Trump repeatedly said he wants a peace deal with Iran & he doesn't want a war with iran & Iran doesn't want a war with us too.
    Trump repeatedly says a lot of things.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

LOL that's rich. Just callin it like I see it.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Mattis just wants to blow something up.

I never claimed that you are a Fan of Obama. I never meet a ron paul supporter that likes Obama.
    I'm not Fan of sanctions I think its a mistake to put on sanctions on iran since we are buddies with Saudi arabia
    He destroyed the Iran Deal because Trump wants to destroy everything that Obama did.
    Saudi Arabia & Israel are shilling for a war with Iran since the 80s.
    Agree! And my comment about Obama was because of the response I figured would come from the name-calling insult faction- not you.
    There is no spoon.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is great, but why isn't he doing anything about it?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    You need the public and their support to do so. I'd imagine it is harder than just waving a wand

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    You need the public and their support to do so.
    No, you really don't.
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

No, you really don't.
    As a Republican nominee or candidate? Hanging out more at Spike Cohen events than GOP events I could understand your response. Many im GOP haven't waken up to the MIC. People are coming around though

He is, he is ending wars and bringing the troops home, he is also making peace deals between Israel and its enemies so there is less excuse for use to help them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

He is, he is ending wars and bringing the troops home, he is also making peace deals between Israel and its enemies so there is less excuse for use to help them.
    Well he is hardly bringing any troops home, it looks like a token step in the right direction. He needs to bring all the troops home.

That being said, yes, he has been doing some great things it appears in the mid east, and hell, give the guy a Nobel Peace Prize for meeting with Kim Jong Un. That almost made me want to vote for him.

But really though, action is needed, not talk. All the troops home now. It's just that simple.

Well he is hardly bringing any troops home, it looks like a token step in the right direction. He needs to bring all the troops home.

That being said, yes, he has been doing some great things it appears in the mid east, and hell, give the guy a Nobel Peace Prize for meeting with Kim Jong Un. That almost made me want to vote for him.

But really though, action is needed, not talk. All the troops home now. It's just that simple.
    Other than Swordy, you're arguing with foreign shills (he's based somewhere Mountain Time, probably SLC). Do you notice how absolutely terrible their grasp on basic english is? It's like the latest shills being recruited are 16 year old Croatians who don't even have a Grammarly plug-in.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-13-2020 at 12:33 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Lots of buzz around troops removals in the last few weeks and Trump's latest positioning of an anti-war ambassador to Afghanistan...then Trump gets attacked from all sides of the MIC and deep state, hit pieces that Trump hates the military, everybody latches on, Dems, MSM, neocons all out in full force.

If Trump was a MIC puppet like some of you (moronically) claim, they wouldn't have any reason to attack him. Obama lasted 8 years and wasn't attacked by the deep state. Trump took 4 straight years of it and it only gets worse after re-election if he continues to oppose their plans of more wars/invasions.

TDS is real and its rearing its ugly head right here in this thread.
    Last edited by eleganz; 09-13-2020 at 12:30 AM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Other than Swordy, you're arguing with foreign shills (he's based somewhere Mountain Time, probably SLC). Do you notice how absolutely terrible their grasp on basic english is? It's like the latest shills being recruited are 16 year old Croatians who don't even have a Grammarly plug-in.
    Lol I have been on this forum since 2010. Different username. Im not on any foreign payroll.

You guys act like Day 1 in office our libertarian utopia can happen over night.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Do you notice how absolutely terrible their grasp on basic english is?
    Honestly though that is most Americans who have been raised in government schools

Honestly though that is most Americans who have been raised in government schools
    Too bad Matt Collins the legend in his own mind, known by few isn't getting liberty people elected. You are either not known or laughed at in liberty circles. Too bad smug and arrogance can't get our people elected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast