Thread: Trump halts Critical Race Theory Training At Federal Agencies

Trump ENDS Critical Race Theory Training At Federal Agencies

"Immediately."

‘Anti-American Propaganda’: Trump Administration To End Critical Race Theory Training At Federal Agencies
    Marlo Safi - Culture reporter
    September 04, 2020 - 10:49 PM ET

President Donald Trump has ordered all federal agencies to end critical race theory trainings, which the White House calls “divisive, anti-American propaganda,” a White House statement announced Friday.

Russ Vought, the Director of the Office of Management and Budget, was directed by Trump to ensure that all federal agencies cease and desist from holding critical race theory trainings, which have included mandatory sessions for white employees who are tasked with recognizing their role in perpetuating racism.

The days of taxpayer funded indoctrination trainings that sow division and racism are over. Under the direction of @POTUS we are directing agencies to halt critical race theory trainings immediately.https://t.co/dyMeJka9rt

— Russ Vought (@RussVought45) September 4, 2020

(more) https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/04/t...deral-agencies
    September 4, 2020
    MEMORANDUM FOR THE HEADS OF EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES

SUBJECT: Training in the Federal Government

It has come to the President's attention that Executive Branch agencies have spent millions of taxpayer dollars to date "training" government workers to believe divisive, anti- American propaganda.

For example, according to press reports, employees across the Executive Branch have been required to attend trainings where they are told that "virtually all White people contribute to racism" or where they are required to say that they "benefit from racism."
    According to press reports, in some cases these training have further claimed that there is racism embedded in the belief that America is the land of opportunity or the belief that the most qualified person should receive a job.

These types of "trainings" not only run counter to the fundamental beliefs for which our Nation has stood since its inception, but they also engender division and resentment within the Federal workforce. We can be proud that as an employer, the Federal government has employees of all races, ethnicities, and religions. We can be proud that Americans from all over the country seek to join our workforce and dedicate themselves to public service. We can be proud of our continued efforts to welcome all individuals who seek to serve their fellow Americans as Federal employees. However, we cannot accept our employees receiving training that seeks to undercut our core values as Americans and drive division within our workforce.

The President has directed me to ensure that Federal agencies cease and desist from using taxpayer dollars to fund these divisive, un-American propaganda training sessions. Accordingly, to that end, the Office of Management and Budget will shortly issue more detailed guidance on implementing the President's directive. In the meantime, all agencies are directed to begin to identify all contracts or other agency spending related to any training on "critical race theory/9 "white privilege," or any other training or propaganda effort that teaches or suggests either (1) that the United States is an inherently racist or evil country or (2) that any race or ethnicity is inherently racist or evil. In addition, all agencies should begin to identify all available avenues within the law to cancel any such contracts and/or to divert Federal dollars away from these un- American propaganda training sessions.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...09/M-20-34.pdf
    Thank you, Trumpy Bear!
    Last edited by Valli6; 09-05-2020 at 09:59 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Excellent.

And another gold star for Trump.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Good move on Trump's part.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Excellent.

And another gold star for Trump.
    Yes. All these recent events has done something I never expected- made me to actually support trump. Last election I was pretty apathetic and didn’t care for trump. That’s changing.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Yes. All these recent events has done something I never expected- made me to actually support trump. Last election I was pretty apathetic and didn’t care for trump. That’s changing.
    As much as I appreciate some of the things Trump has done the past four years, it's still not enough for me to vote for him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    As much as I appreciate some of the things Trump has done the past four years, it's still not enough for me to vote for him.
    This feeling could be enhanced if those without fiscal stability could finance the deficit first.

You knew this one was coming ...

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...51861192941573
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

It was inevitable.

But RPF hates orange man more than CRT so I guess we win?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post

Oh yeah...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee