Thread: 'We're not taking it anymore,' says Jacob Blake Sr.

Exclamation 'We're not taking it anymore,' says Jacob Blake Sr.

'We're not taking it anymore,' says Jacob Blake Sr.

There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sure..whatever...$#@! him. He failed as an parent. And blames it on the system.

He's really taking advantage of his 15 minutes of spotlight fame.

"Allah forgive me." Seems to be a religious fellow.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Well that was a big 180. Wasn’t he and his wife interviewed shortly after the incident and they were asking people to not protest and riot in their son’s name? BLM must had cut him a big check so they could exploit him.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Sure..whatever...$#@! him. He failed as an parent. And blames it on the system.
    A lot of truth to this. These parents are nowhere to be found until tragedy strikes. It's regrettable that his son died is paralyzed now but just as I said in the case of Rayshard Brooks this summer in Atlanta who was shot after idiotically pulling a taser off an officer while trying to escape, family could have stepped in and straightened him out long ago and he'd still be alive.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-04-2020 at 07:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    A lot of truth to this. These parents are nowhere to be found until tragedy strikes. It's regrettable that his son died but just as I said in the case of the guy this summer in Atlanta who was shot after idiotically pulling a taser off an officer while trying to escape, family could have stepped in and straightened him out long ago and he'd still be alive.
    His son is paralyzed but still alive. Its a miracle that he was shot 7x and still alive

20 seconds is all I watched....

Claiming that the "Just-Us" system treats blacks and whites differently was enough for me to join the "$#@! 'Em" crowd...

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    His son is paralyzed but still alive. Its a miracle that he was shot 7x and still alive
    Thanks for the correction. I will edit the comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He seems like a jolly good fellow that believes in freedom.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He doesn't like brussel sprouts.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    He doesn't like brussel sprouts.
    Well at least theres one thing me and him agree on. As well as many other people.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 09-05-2020 at 08:00 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Well that was a big 180. Wasn’t he and his wife interviewed shortly after the incident and they were asking people to not protest and riot in their son’s name? BLM must had cut him a big check so they could exploit him.
    That wasn't him in the CNN interview with Blake's mother. I don't know who that guy was. Maybe a lawyer, preacher or significant other

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Sure that's not the uncle?

Sharpton the Charlatan

He flubbed his line - "systematic racism", instead of "systemic racism".

Clearly Sharpton helped write that script, the same bastard who wrote the script for Tawana Brawley - who falsely claimed a bunch of white NY cops gang-raped her back in the 80s.

Sharpton promoted Tawana Brawley's lie so well, it was headline news for many months, going into years - even without an internet! During a press conference with Sharpton at her side, low IQ Tawana proclaimed "No one manipmanates me!" (Not a typo - she was just completely unaquainted with the word "manipulate".)

Sharpton tried to groom her into a civil rights icon, even collected money to send her to college, but she was too dumb and unmotivated, so just dropped out. I hear she's changed her name.
    Last edited by Valli6; 09-04-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    That wasn't him in the CNN interview with Blake's mother. I don't know who that guy was. Maybe a lawyer, preacher or significant other
    Thank you

As soon as you see Al Sharpton you know not to watch the video.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    As soon as you see Al Sharpton you know not to watch the video.
    I'm just happy he didn't say a word throughout the entire video.

Calvin Coolidge

what do they propose? War? theyre not going to get far.
    It was too weird to live, and too rare to die - hunter s. thompson .
    ..this is the darkest timeline..