Thread: Covid vaccine ready by 11/1/20.

Covid vaccine ready by 11/1/20.

I'm betting that business opening and employment will be dependent on taking Covid juice.

https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-tells-sta...231945460.html

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told governors last week to prepare for the "large-scale" distribution of a coronavirus vaccine by Nov. 1, according to a letter obtained Wednesday by NBC News.

In the Aug. 27 letter, the director, Dr. Robert Redfield, said the CDC had contracted with a pharmaceutical company, McKesson Corp., to potentially distribute hundreds of millions of vaccine doses to health departments and medical facilities across the country in the fall.

Redfield called the effort "massive" and asked governors for their help expediting applications for distribution facilities that will be set up and operated by McKesson.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And I will not be taking that vaccination under any circumstances.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Between 40 and 50% of Americans in latest polls intend to refuse a covid vaccine. So better scale back that order.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Between 40 and 50% of Americans in latest polls intend to refuse a covid vaccine. So better scale back that order.
    that number will change once they make something like your right to work in public contingent on it.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    that number will change once they make something like your right to work in public contingent on it.
    ^^^^^^

I continue to spread the word, educating about vaccine companies having complete IMMUNITY via the PREP ACT, and that NO animal testing is being done for a 1 to 5 year period of time, and that human beings will be Guinea Pigs as soon as it is rolled out. I also present information about Sustainable Development and Gates talking about reducing the human population.

Most of the responses that I get is something like "Well, you are not a research scientist so you don't know what you are talking about and how deadly this virus is. They know what they are doing, they would never put something out that would harm people".

TRUMP, the business man and president that he is, KNEW EXACTLY what he was doing, when he kept Fauci on board, hired Moncef Slaoui to head up Operation Warp Speed, and then FUNDED those companies with BILLIONS of tax payer dollars.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Not me

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

Doesn't anyone want to be a Flu Fighter?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!