Thread: Hillary Clinton "You Cannot Be Civil" With Them, Directly Leads to Attack on Rand Paul

Hillary Clinton "You Cannot Be Civil" With Them, Directly Leads to Attack on Rand Paul

Even CNN reported it fairly. The psychopath is getting exactly what she wants...civil war. By saying this she sent the signal to every brain dead millennial with zero understanding of history that Trump is a "Nazi" and anyone who has in any way supported him. Even Rand, the most consistently anti-war, anti-authority politician in Washington. Who has had very harsh words for Trump.

Hillary teased the other psychos out of their holes. She has put them in charge. And now she is saying Biden should not concede under any circumstances.

She knows what she is doing. And she thinks you don't see it.

Is there still a sedition act? Treason?

Clinton: 'You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for'

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/09/politics/hillary-clinton-civility-congress-cnntv/index.html

"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton said in an interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour. ....the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton said in an interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour. ....the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength."
    I feel the same way about you.

Leap, bitch.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

The only people that aren't being civil are these Leftists/Marxists.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Everyone has to pray for Rand, they've been trying to kill him for a while now. There's that strange story of his neighbor beating him up, the leftist lunatic that shot up the Republican baseball game, and just recently the violent paid thugs trying to get to him on the street after the RNC.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Just stop it. We know she's a political goon. But if she hasn't been wrung up on treason and crimes for what she has actually DONE...why do we sit here and believe she is going to be held accountable for saying crap like this. There are some of us here who have said similar things about how we've reached the limit of civility with the other side. Why is this surprising.

Gonna probably not be a popular opinion, but If this were one of us or our boy saying these things, we would be like "Can't say I disagree". Hold the individuals stupid enough to enact violence on others responsible, because the establishment politicians who promote it sure won't be. She has always promoted violence and nobody does anything about it.

(Trump??? Lock her up......*crickets*)
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Republicans stand for what is and what has been. Granted, it's not the best, but we've gotten by. The Democrats want to destroy that.

The Republicans aren't out to destroy what you stand for, Mrs. clinton You have nothing constructed to destroy. The marxist utopia that you shoot for has always fallen apart on its own.
    "You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," Clinton said...

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Republicans stand for what is and what has been. Granted, it's not the best, but we've gotten by. The Democrats want to destroy that.

The Republicans aren't out to destroy what you stand for, Mrs. clinton You have nothing constructed to destroy. The marxist utopia that you shoot for has always fallen apart on its own.
    A lot of us feel that the Republicans have equally destroyed what is and has been. My list could go on ad infinitum, but below are some of the big ones:

-Promoting the police state (Blue lives matter, yo. Every little town needs an MRAP, War on Drugggs,)
    -Promoting the war state (Lee Greenwood, anyone?)
    -Promoting the sickness state (Mask mandates all over Red Country, bars have 10:00 curfews in my Republican stronghold)
    -Promoting the welfare state, corporate and public (Oh, I don't know Donny and his cronies have handed out what $6 motherfucking trillion fiat dollars now?)

Both parties have insured that future generations will not prosper as in the past. Both parties have spent the country into oblivion. Both parties steal from the fruits of my labor and give it to others. Both parties are equally responsible for the total destruction of personal liberty. Both parties created this crumbling empire.

Please reconsider your position that Team Red is doing anything more than placating half the country and dividing them against the other half. Also remember that "laws" are nothing more than the ideas of politicians enforced by threat of violence that knows no political party.

The evil that is running this country couldn't care less how you vote. The quicker we unite as humans and Americans and quit letting political parties pit us against each other, the better. You can play the partisan game if you want, but please ask yourself of what benefit is it to anyone.

1. Who has ultimate dominion of you? You do.
    2. Who has ultimate dominion over the fruits of your labor? You do.

Neither party agrees with that, no matter what smoke they are blowing up your asses. Take care and vote hard.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

I can be philosophical as long as I can feed my family. One party is for closing everything down for a scamdemic and burning the remaining businesses. One party isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    A lot of us feel that the Republicans have equally destroyed what is and has been. My list could go on ad infinitum, but below are some of the big ones:

-Promoting the police state (Blue lives matter, yo. Every little town needs an MRAP, War on Drugggs,)
    -Promoting the war state (Lee Greenwood, anyone?)
    -Promoting the sickness state (Mask mandates all over Red Country, bars have 10:00 curfews in my Republican stronghold)
    -Promoting the welfare state, corporate and public (Oh, I don't know Donny and his cronies have handed out what $6 motherfucking trillion fiat dollars now?)

Both parties have insured that future generations will not prosper as in the past. Both parties have spent the country into oblivion. Both parties steal from the fruits of my labor and give it to others. Both parties are equally responsible for the total destruction of personal liberty. Both parties created this crumbling empire.

Please reconsider your position that Team Red is doing anything more than placating half the country and dividing them against the other half. Also remember that "laws" are nothing more than the ideas of politicians enforced by threat of violence that knows no political party.

The evil that is running this country couldn't care less how you vote. The quicker we unite as humans and Americans and quit letting political parties pit us against each other, the better. You can play the partisan game if you want, but please ask yourself of what benefit is it to anyone.

1. Who has ultimate dominion of you? You do.
    2. Who has ultimate dominion over the fruits of your labor? You do.

Neither party agrees with that, no matter what smoke they are blowing up your asses. Take care and vote hard.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I can be philosophical as long as I can feed my family. One party is for closing everything down for a scamdemic and burning the remaining businesses. One party isn't.
    I agree with what you are saying about feeding our families, but the vast majority of leadership in TN is Republican. Businesses are being boarded up every day. Mask mandates in little $#@!hole towns. 50% seating capacity. Bars and restaurants must close at 10:00 PM. I don't know where you are at, but the Republicans around here have done nothing but play the sickness kabuki and have shut this place down. Republicans, not Democrats. That is my reality. YMMV

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Clinton: 'You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for'
    Of course you can! (Libertarians have been doing that for years!)

Interview with Bill & Hillary yesterday...'DO NOT CONCEDE"... 9/3/20 - Video

BILL AND HILLARY WARN BIDEN: “DO NOT CONCEDE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE”
    Former president claims Trump will refuse to relinquish power, will ‘be stacking sandbags around in the White House’
    Adan Salazar | Infowars.com - SEPTEMBER 2, 2020
    https://www.infowars.com/bill-and-hi...y-circumstance
    Video: You can skip past first 5 minutes of personal BS to:
    @5:12 Kenosha - Bill on Kyle Rittenhouse… (doesn't name him)
    @7:00 April Ryan says Trump is stoking a race war. Hillary Agrees…
    @11:00 (Bill) Trump “manipulating the psyche … to scare the hell out of ‘em”… Covid…
    ….followed by all the standard bull$#@!. Still STRONGLY pushing that Russia got Trump elected...
    @ 29:00 - Hillary to Biden - “do not concede under any circumstances" - whereafter they discuss how Trump will refuse to leave Whitehouse or attend Biden’s inauguration… “the other side is going to cheat and sneak and do everything they possibly can…"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOLD...ture=emb_title
    Last edited by Valli6; 09-03-2020 at 12:44 PM.