Thread: So Logically, Why Should Any Vaccine Be Mandatory? If Vaccinated People Are "Safe?"

So Logically, Why Should Any Vaccine Be Mandatory? If Vaccinated People Are "Safe?"

Good question.

So Logically, Why Should Any Vaccine Be Mandatory? If Vaccinated People Are "Safe?"

It is time to examine the flawed logic which underlies Big Pharma and the medical establishment's endless drive to up the number of vaccinations deemed desirable for society. Because what's happening is The Emperor Has No Clothes.

We hear the argument: if I don't vaccinate my child, I put other children at risk, because my child becomes a "carrier" for something other children might catch? But wait, I thought all the other kids were, like, vaccinated. Meaning they can't catch it.

So the risk of catching the "thing" of the moment is borne solely by families who chose not to vaccinate for that "thing." Based on those familys' evaluation of risks, which they have the right to do.

How does a person unvaccinated for something endanger a planeload of people who are vaccinated for it? Again, people are vaccinated if they want to be.

Oh. You say that some children cannot take a vaccine, because of their perhaps immune-compromised systems? We are sorry to hear that. But you cannot force my child to take risks so that yours won't.

All vaccines have risks, as they are right on the fact sheet that comes in the box. Even the government and Big Pharma admits there are risks, or they would not have started the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, which makes pay-outs to families of injured children. And guess what the vaccine with the greatest number of injuries is? The flu shot.

So the government admits it is a game of Russian Roulette if your child gets injured, albeit, it says, it is very small odds. This is worth it to some families, but not to others. Fine. But you are only forced to play Russian Roulette in Deer Hunter.

Alan Dershowitz, the lead attorney for the late Jeffrey Epstein who was a personal friend of his as well, insists that people who are not vaccinated "endanger" people who are. Moreover, Dershowitz argues that the state has the "right" to forcibly accost a person and "plunge a needle" into their arm.

Dershowitz: State Has the Right to "Plunge a Needle" into Your Arm

It doesn't make sense. If your kids are vaccinated, then they cannot get the thing you are afraid of, whatever it is.

No longer confined to deadly viruses, but STDs, like the HPV vaccine which reduces a girl's chances of getting cervical cancer later in life. Even if a girl is not sexually active. Sure, some are. But some aren't. One size does not fit all.

In exchange for lowering one risk, you introduce another, maybe higher and more immediate. Now I'm starting to believe this is not about health at all.

Let us never forget one hard fact. That pharmaceutical companies, whether they be Merck, Pfizer, or Glaxo Smith Kline, exist for one reason and one reason only. To make money. One might argue, convincingly, that the social good is best served by the free market impulse. That is neither here nor there. Pharmas answer to stockholders and pension funds looking to maximize earnings. Period. If you helped the world in the meantime, great.

The cold hard fact is your child's health does not figure into it, except as a serendipitous effect of free market economics. Of course, individual scientists can be idealistic, and comfort themselves they are doing something worthy with their lives. And they may be. But when a project gets too expensive, the company kills it. Shareholders do not ask, did you save the world. They ask, what is the current price/earnings ratio.

The growing global vaccine market is the new gold mine, while other traditional industries such as oil are in decline. Even before COVID, world vaccine market revenues hit $60 billion.

At a vaccine choice rally in Boston, a man spoke with his 8-year-old vaccine-injured child in a stroller besides him. It was heartbreaking. At the rally, story after story was told of children born perfect, wide-eyed and alert, forever terribly damaged immediately after receiving a vaccine or vaccines.

Boston No Mandatory Vaccination Rally, August 30, 2020

Choosing not to vaccinate is on me as a parent. Parents know their kids better than anyone. How sensitive they are to their environment, to different substances. When something is wrong.

That is also on other parents who have made the same decision. For example, to go through the childhood measles process as many generations have done, including mine, when we kids scratched for about a week, and then we were immune. For life.

It should be noted that the infection fatality rate for measles in developed countries is .1% - .2%, the same as flu. But in the old days no one was calling for a "warp speed" measles vaccine and shutting down schools and society, inducing a killer Depression which will wind up starving millions of people and making them homeless.

It should also be noted that, since the beginning of the COVID "crisis," the CDC has revised the COVID survival rate upwards to 99.8%. Also about the same as flu. Yes, it can have some nasty after-effects, but so can flu.

So why do parents, who have made one decision, want to impose on parents who have made a different one? And castigate them as "anti-vaxxers?" Even though parents might chose to go with one vaccine for a child, but not another. That does not make them anti-vax. Just careful.
    Imposing risks on my family in order to participate in the society, such as school, that my taxes pay for, the same as yours, is tyranny. And although the for-profit pharma companies insist all these vaccines are safe, growing numbers of parents, in recent decades, say otherwise.
    Taken to a hypothetical extreme, why put all people who have refused vaccination for a thing in concentration camps, if everyone else has submitted to be vaccinated, and is immune to that thing?

If governments, and the people who back their decisions, are so concerned about our childrens' health, including cancers, why are they ignoring causes which may be far easier, and safer, to impact? Why is everything about vaccines? Which all carry dangers, some serious?

The fact is that childhood cancers have shot up over in recent decades. What is indisputable, even according to CNN, is that the pesticide Glyphosate is linked with cancer, and it is everywhere, including your food. The brand name for Glyphosate is Roundup. That is a pesticide that is legal on American food, that is illegal in many other countries. It is made by Monsanto.

Childhood cancers, very often deadly, have gone up 27% since 1975. About a quarter of children who develop a cancer do not live more than five years after diagnosis. These are terrifying numbers. I don't see governors using their shiny new emergency powers to put state bans on Monsanto's Roundup.

The idea of vaccination is not new. In ancient times, matter from survivors of a contagion was taken by others, the same as dead virus vaccines of today, and it conferred some kind of immunity. But it was never a matter of being forced or coerced.

Now we hear more and more scary talk about "measles outbreaks." But despite flu killing people every year, 83,000 in 2017 - 2018, you never heard never-ending scary talk about flu in the past. It's almost as if people dying of disease just started happening.

Something else is going on here. Although vaccination programs may have started out well-meaning in the days of polio, they have morphed into something else entirely. It is time for parents everywhere to start asking questions, and doing research. Those who want a vaccine, should be able to get it. But trust between governments and The People has been broken.

Monsanto's Roundup Weed Killer

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to James_Madison_Lives again.

That is the exact question I ask when speaking with people. Hopefully when they get home they will really think about it. The immediate responses, unfortunately, are varied and disturbing, mostly msm/govt regurgitation.

Keep the conversations going - hopefully some will break out of their brainwashing.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Why should any vaccine be mandatory?

Maybe to pay off political favors?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Many people out there are posing that exact same question.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The way I heard it from a guy who works for one of the manufacturers of flu shots is roughly this: The flu shot protects the individual, but if the flu infects someone unvaccinated, then the flu can mutate and then the vaccine is obsolete. If "everyone" gets vaccinated, that flu strain dies/goes extinct or whatever. I'm paraphrasing, his words not mine.

Assuming the science is accurate (which I don't believe to be the case) and the rate of effectiveness is 100% (which I don't believe to be the case), I can see the logic in that line of thinking. But it would require close to 100% vaccination to work, and that wouldn't spare you from the dozens(?) of other flu strains out there -- just the 1-3 that the vaccine was designed for. If you assume the science isn't accurate, the logic isn't supported. You're better off improving your health and immune response through diet, exercise, rest, etc.

My flu shot each year is 1.5 oz of Jaegermeister. It works well enough for me that I don't need anyone else to do it to make it effective.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    The way I heard it from a guy who works for one of the manufacturers of flu shots is roughly this: The flu shot protects the individual, but if the flu infects someone unvaccinated, then the flu can mutate and then the vaccine is obsolete. If "everyone" gets vaccinated, that flu strain dies/goes extinct or whatever. I'm paraphrasing, his words not mine.

Assuming the science is accurate (which I don't believe to be the case) and the rate of effectiveness is 100% (which I don't believe to be the case), I can see the logic in that line of thinking. But it would require close to 100% vaccination to work, and that wouldn't spare you from the dozens(?) of other flu strains out there -- just the 1-3 that the vaccine was designed for. If you assume the science isn't accurate, the logic isn't supported. You're better off improving your health and immune response through diet, exercise, rest, etc.

My flu shot each year is 1.5 oz of Jaegermeister. It works well enough for me that I don't need anyone else to do it to make it effective.
    Vaccines never have 100% effectiveness so viruses are always mutating, all the vaccine does is weaken the body's own innate immune response which is exquisitely precise, creative, and calibrated unlike vaccines. I had a flu that laid me up for a week 10 years ago, bad, but I haven't had a flu since, even after kissing my wife who had it.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Vaccines never have 100% effectiveness so viruses are always mutating, all the vaccine does is weaken the body's own innate immune response which is exquisitely precise, creative, and calibrated unlike vaccines. I had a flu that laid me up for a week 10 years ago, bad, but I haven't had a flu since, even after kissing my wife who had it.
    Yup. I started a travel job in 2016 and before you can even find your seat on the plane, 12 people will sneeze and cough on you. Then there's the guy immediately behind you coughing and sneezing the entire flight. The human immune system is pretty effective if we take care of it.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

"You make me scared. Therefore, give up your Rights to that guy over there that promises to keep me safe from you."

There is always a Boogeyman they want you to give up even more to protect you from. Its all a racket.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    COVID-19 vaccines could become mandatory. Here’s how it might work.

After a COVID-19 vaccine is available, you may need to get inoculated to go to
    the office, attend a sporting event, or even get a seat at a restaurant.
    5 Minute Read
    By Jillian Kramer

PUBLISHED August 19, 2020

You walk toward the arena, ready for a big game, tickets in hand. But what you see is a long line wrapping around the corner of the building and a bottleneck at the entrance as people search their pockets and purses for a small piece of paper. To be cleared to enter, you’ll also need that document—proof that you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccination.

This is the future as some experts see it: a world in which you’ll need to show you’ve been inoculated against the novel coronavirus to attend a sports game, get a manicure, go to work, or hop on a train.

“We’re not going to get to the point where the vaccine police break down your door to vaccinate you,” says Arthur Caplan, a bioethicist at New York University’s School of Medicine. But he and several other health policy experts envision vaccine mandates could be instituted and enforced by local governments or employers—similar to the current vaccine requirements for school-age children, military personnel, and hospital workers.

In the United States, most vaccine mandates come from the government. The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) makes recommendations for both pediatric and adult vaccines, and state legislatures or city councils determine whether to issue mandates. These mandates are most commonly tied to public school attendance, and all 50 states require students to receive some vaccines, with exemptions for medical, religious, and philosophical reasons.

"Vaccination" by French painter Alfred Touchemolin, circa 1895. The painting depicts French army recruits being vaccinated with cowpox to protect them from the more virulent infection, smallpox.
    Painting by Alfred Touchemolin, Unversital History Archive/Getty Images

Adult vaccine mandates—compelling employees and the public to inoculate themselves—aren’t nearly as widespread, but they’re not unheard of. U.S. states and cities can and have forced compulsory vaccinations on citizens. In 1901, for example, Cambridge, Massachusetts, adopted a law that required all citizens aged 21 and older to get vaccinated against smallpox. Failure to comply could lead to a five-dollar fine, or the equivalent of $150 today. Those who challenged the order in court lost. (The last outbreak of smallpox in the U.S. occurred in 1949.)
    Shirt, shoes, and inoculation required

Today, the U.S. military requires troops to be immunized against multiples diseases, including tetanus, diphtheria, hepatitis A, and polio. Several states require workers at healthcare facilities to be vaccinated against diseases such as pertussis, chickenpox, measles, mumps, and rubella. Hospital systems often require additional vaccinations as a condition of employment. And legally, all employers, in any industry, can compel their employees to get vaccinated.

The mandates can be directed toward customers, as well. Just as business owners can bar shoeless and shirtless clients from entering their restaurants, salons, arenas, and stores, they can legally keep people out for any number of reasons, “as long as they’re not running afoul of any antidiscrimination laws,” says Dorit Rubinstein Reiss, a professor of health and vaccine law at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law.

Then there is White House's favorite 'legal scholar':

Dershowitz: You Have NO RIGHT to NOT be Vaccinated