Thread: CDC Bombshell: Only Six Percent Of "Covid Deaths" From Only Covid!

CDC Bombshell: Only Six Percent Of "Covid Deaths" From Only Covid!

CDC Bombshell: Only Six Percent Of "Covid Deaths" From Only Covid!

Over the weekend the Centers for Disease Control dropped a bombshell report on coronavirus/Covid deaths: of the approximately 165,000 "Covid deaths" less than ten thousand died from Covid. The rest - a vast majority - had on average 2.6 serious additional diseases, with the addition in most cases of extreme advanced age. Is it time to begin litigating the damage done to the US and the world from the lockdown policies? Also today: the "largest protest in German history" over the weekend, as estimated millions turned out to oppose mandatory masks and lockdowns. Similar protests took place in London and in Spain. In the US...mostly silence.

CDC Report: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...#Comorbidities
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WOW

For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned.

The following are the top underlying medical conditions linked with COVID-19 deaths.

* Influenza and pneumonia

* Respiratory failure

* Hypertensive disease

* Diabetes

* Vascular and unspecified dementia

* Cardiac Arrest

* Heart failure

* Renal failure

* Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events

* Other medical conditions

The worry about this is greatly inflamed by the MSM and the gullible public.
    I can't tell you how sad I feel when I see anybody alone in a vehicle with closed windows and a mask on.

I mean how freaking scared do you have to be to drive like that.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 08-31-2020 at 04:57 PM.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Great episode!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    According to the almighty CDC only 6% of all coronavirus deaths were related to the coronavirus alone; on average there were 2.6 additional (possible) causes per death. This means that many of the 94% of the 161,392 reported “COVID-19 fatalities” could have died from other causes.

The 6% that died of COVID-19 alone amounts to a total of 9684 deaths in the whole USA of more than 328 million.

This “pandemic” could be seen as crashing the complete economy for 1 American dying in a city of 34,000 COVID-19 in 5 months: https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ekly/index.htm

I’ve seen some estimates that about 3% of the whole population has been infected with COVID-19.
    If that is correct the COVID-19 death rate is a very low 0.1% (in the USA).

According to the CDC, a 50% effective corona vaccine is acceptable.
    This would (hypothetically) mean that 68,000 people have to be poisoned with the corona vaccine to prevent a single death.

I can guarantee that more than 1 out of 68,000 people will die from being injected by the experimental, DNA-altering vaccines.
    That’s not even counting that it isn’t even hypothetically possible to make a vaccine to prevent an infection with a mutating virus. The best they could (hypothetically) make is a vaccine that will prevent an infection from last year’s strain of the virus (with the 0.1% death rate?).

All of this won’t prevent that a “second wave”, of the even deadlier COVID-20, will be staged.
    Just in time to get the sheeple running around in a paranoid frenzy to get the vaccine!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6976633
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

The following doesn’t come from some obscure conspiracy site but from the “reputable” New York Times, who admit that a whopping 90% of supposedly “positive” weren’t currently infected...
    In three sets of testing data that include cycle thresholds, compiled by officials in Massachusetts, New York and Nevada, up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus, a review by The Times found.
    (...)
    Tests with thresholds so high may detect not just live virus but also genetic fragments, leftovers from infection that pose no particular risk — akin to finding a hair in a room long after a person has left, Dr. Mina said.
    Any test with a cycle threshold above 35 is too sensitive, agreed Juliet Morrison, a virologist at the University of California, Riverside. “I’m shocked that people would think that 40 could represent a positive,” she said. A more reasonable cutoff would be 30 to 35, she added. Dr. Mina said he would set the figure at 30, or even less.
    https://archive.is/oTiRH

The (other) COVID-19 test kits are even more unreliable than PCR!

The 6% that died of COVID-19 alone amounts to a total of 9684 deaths in the whole USA of more than 328 million.
    10% of the 161,392 reported “COVID-19 fatalities” is a mere 16,139 in the US...
    I wouldn’t know how this correlates to the only 6% that died of COVID-19 alone but 6% of this number is a total of 968 deaths.

Of course this is nothing new, Kary Mullis (who died on 7 August 2019 before the “pandemic” was started), who was awarded the Nobel Prize for inventing the PCR test, has repeated over and over again that as PCR can’t be used for quantitative analysis, it can’t be used to diagnose any virus as the cause of a disease.
    Please don’t think about this, because when you do you can only conclude that as the PCR test was initially used to claim a coronavirus “epidemic” in Wuhan, China, the whole “pandemic” is complete BS...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty