Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: WOW-DEMOCRATS CHANGING THEIR VOTE TO TRUMP

  1. #1

    WOW-DEMOCRATS CHANGING THEIR VOTE TO TRUMP

    Democrats phoning into C-SPAN explaining why they are voting Trump this time.
    You won't hear this on CNN



    It makes me think if Biden does win somehow there was some voting fraud with mail in ballots this time.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Yeah...we all want to believe stuff like this, however just because you watch a 60 minute segment of callers voting for one guy doesn't a national trend make.

    I voted in school for Gerald Ford in 1976 and the entire school overwhelmingly voted for him. Guess who one the real election.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

    On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

    On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

  4. #3
    In before that Downer Todd guy .

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yeah...we all want to believe stuff like this, however just because you watch a 60 minute segment of callers voting for one guy doesn't a national trend make.

    I voted in school for Gerald Ford in 1976 and the entire school overwhelmingly voted for him. Guess who one the real election.
    Yes this.

    I remain convinced that most people in the US want Marxist authoritarianism, and will vote for it.
    There are only two things we should fight for.
    One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. - Smedley Darlington Butler

  6. #5
    The other day, Michael Moore was predicting that Dump would win, and said he predicted the 2016 victory over Clinton.

    History is full of The Silent Majority, which is greatly underestimated by the vocal minority. Someone said of Calvin Coolidge: "It sometimes seems as if this great silent majority had no spokesman,..." Nixon and his staff skillfully used the phrase. We have a strong silent majority today.

    The elitist academics are repeating the same mistake. They mock religious people, southerners, farmers, gun owners, etc. They arrogantly think they are smarter than everyone and can't lose.

    Biden is an old white guy, so he generates much less enthusiasm than Trump. You have dirtbag leftists smashing up random cars and businesses for their narcissism and greed.

    The opportunistic globalists attempting to use Corona to smash the economy, global nationalism, and Trump are not succeeding. The economy was reasonably healthy, so it's like a healthy person getting a little sick. The healthy guy's sickness is a blip because he recovers and returns to work in a few days.

    I could be wrong, but I think it's for these reasons and few more that Biden does not win.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  7. #6
    Look I think Trump is going to win in November but I'm just not going to take a CSPAN call in session as to whether that's going to happen anymore than F U Franks little sessions after a debate. Also I'm too old for this crap as you can see by me mentioning Ford election in my OP and also that I'm too old and tired and stupid to stop spelling Won as One.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

    On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever..... just like Trump said.

    On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    ... I'm too old and tired and stupid to stop spelling Won as One.
    Ehh, that gave me a good laugh for the day. Thanks

  9. #8
    I'm the most pessimistic person you could ever have the displeasure of interacting with, but as of this weekend, I am 99.8% confident that Trump has this election in the bag! All the rioting, arson, looting, the attacks, the murders! It continues to snowball with each passing day. Nobody wants this!

    Add to all that, this 19 second snippet of Biden talking about Covid, in Pittsburg. ?!!! It's too obvious! Who could vote for this man? This is elder abuse! (I had originally posted that this wasn't even funny any more, then I watched the video again and bust out laughing! )

    Update: Found youtube version:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CprofVZllS0


    https://twitter.com/ThomasCatenacci/...94641180139521



    Biden Quote:
    “Covid has taken this year, just since the outbreak, it’s taken more than 100 year. Look. Here’s, the lives, it’s just, I mean, think about it, more lives this year than any other year for the past hundred years.”
    Last edited by Valli6; 09-02-2020 at 10:48 AM.



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    There were plenty of Democrats that were voting for Trump back in 2016.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    There were plenty of Democrats that were voting for Trump back in 2016.
    Yes but some of these even voted for Hillary last time, that is a huge 180 in political perspective.
    I think the atmosphere is way more divisive this time as well, centrists that voted for Hillary and stayed as is, are basically slightly right of center now and they know it it too.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

  13. #11
    I don't believe any affiliation stories unless I personally know who it is.

    And I can attest that a DEEP DEM pro-choice friend that always insisted to me that Trump was racist, recently re-registered GOP because of the riots.

    Democrats own their unsafe cities and they're now paying for it.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. @enhanced_deficit - Troll Ringleader
    2. @TheCount - pocket holder
    3. @PAF - blind disciple
    4. ??

    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF is to troll:

    Who spends this much time copy & pasting the same recycled links, photos & talking points. Where does this troll stand on any issue?

    7 years and 25k posts later, forum does nothing & members think they're replying to real posts

    Know the deceptions of a paid troll HERE (Post #3)

  14. #12
    We'll see come 11/3/2020.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    You "guys" have the market cornered on transexual satan worshipping anarchists

    "Our Enemy, The State" by Albert Nock. https://famguardian.org/Publications...bertJKnock.pdf

  15. #13
    Using my own personal experience in talking with many folks (I am a physical boots-on-the-ground activist).

    The 'right' consider me an extremist, when I discuss property and contract rights, and when I call for an end to TSA. The 'right' believes trump is doing a miraculous job with Operation Warp Speed, and funding private/public companies with tax payer money. They believe the North American Union (USMCA) is the perfect leveling playing field, even with $15 minimum wage and government tribunals.

    Talking to the 'left', they believe healthcare should be provided 'free of charge' to everybody, that TSA keeps us safe and sound from terrorists, and that the government has the absolute right to take property for the good of all, and contract rights interfere with unions and shared wage.

    So, the 'extremists' that I am, trump appears to fit the mold of democrats, and todays republicans which are yesterdays democrats.

    This is the course of our country, and is leading to an end of individual freedom and liberty, and any sense of fiscal responsibility.

    Communism and fascism may be defined differently, but fascism would never be realized were it not for communism; take and redistribute - whether individuals or companies - it comes down to the same - republicans/democrats love Welfare.

    This is not because 'foreign invaders'. It is FedDeptEd/Common Core, professors in college, and teevee shows that never show individuals and free markets in a good light. It is all scripted/planned/taught, and unless/until the people understand what true liberty is, nothing will reverse this course that we are on.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

    Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Using my own personal experience in talking with many folks (I am a physical boots-on-the-ground activist).

    The 'right' consider me an extremist, when I discuss property and contract rights, and when I call for an end to TSA. The 'right' believes trump is doing a miraculous job with Operation Warp Speed, and funding private/public companies with tax payer money. They believe the North American Union (USMCA) is the perfect leveling playing field, even with $15 minimum wage and government tribunals.

    Talking to the 'left', they believe healthcare should be provided 'free of charge' to everybody, that TSA keeps us safe and sound from terrorists, and that the government has the absolute right to take property for the good of all, and contract rights interfere with unions and shared wage.

    So, the 'extremists' that I am, trump appears to fit the mold of democrats, and todays republicans which are yesterdays democrats.

    This is the course of our country, and is leading to an end of individual freedom and liberty, and any sense of fiscal responsibility.

    Communism and fascism may be defined differently, but fascism would never be realized were it not for communism; take and redistribute - whether individuals or companies - it comes down to the same - republicans/democrats love Welfare.

    This is not because 'foreign invaders'. It is FedDeptEd/Common Core, professors in college, and teevee shows that never show individuals and free markets in a good light. It is all scripted/planned/taught, and unless/until the people understand what true liberty is, nothing will reverse this course that we are on.
    + rep
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    You "guys" have the market cornered on transexual satan worshipping anarchists

    "Our Enemy, The State" by Albert Nock. https://famguardian.org/Publications...bertJKnock.pdf

  17. #15
    K, sure, sounds legit.

    Totes explains why polls 2 months ago said Biden was waaaaaay out front but suddenly polls become "neck and neck" leading up to election day. Because, you know, voting is important and this election is -the- most important election ever. They said the last one was but nope, this one is. Oh and don't forget to send some money to every schmuck who sends you an email claiming that your $50 will make alllll the difference this time.

    It's most definitely not because the narrative that election day is now a "toss up" allows the selected President, historically, to be installed without much scrutiny over actual vote totals. Or allows for the creation of an election controversy that must be alleviated with pre-planned system changes. It definitely is not because of those things.

    It's definitely because it's the most important election ever. Billie's radio PSA today telling me such fully convinced me. Who am I to argue with her?
    Last edited by devil21; 09-01-2020 at 12:43 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    The other day, Michael Moore was predicting that Dump would win, and said he predicted the 2016 victory over Clinton.

    History is full of The Silent Majority, which is greatly underestimated by the vocal minority. Someone said of Calvin Coolidge: "It sometimes seems as if this great silent majority had no spokesman,..." Nixon and his staff skillfully used the phrase. We have a strong silent majority today.

    The elitist academics are repeating the same mistake. They mock religious people, southerners, farmers, gun owners, etc. They arrogantly think they are smarter than everyone and can't lose.

    Biden is an old white guy, so he generates much less enthusiasm than Trump. You have dirtbag leftists smashing up random cars and businesses for their narcissism and greed.

    The opportunistic globalists attempting to use Corona to smash the economy, global nationalism, and Trump are not succeeding. The economy was reasonably healthy, so it's like a healthy person getting a little sick. The healthy guy's sickness is a blip because he recovers and returns to work in a few days.

    I could be wrong, but I think it's for these reasons and few more that Biden does not win.
    I'd add that it's quite rare for a party to only get one term. Jimmy Carter, Democrats, the only time a party only got 1 term in the last 100 years. Before that, there was 3 terms that went Grover Cleveland D, Benjamin Harrison R, and then Grover Cleveland D again. Except for those 2 D Cleveland terms, the GOP had the Presidency from Lincoln to Taft. It's just really rare for a party to only get one term.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Using my own personal experience in talking with many folks (I am a physical boots-on-the-ground activist).

    The 'right' consider me an extremist, when I discuss property and contract rights, and when I call for an end to TSA. The 'right' believes trump is doing a miraculous job with Operation Warp Speed, and funding private/public companies with tax payer money. They believe the North American Union (USMCA) is the perfect leveling playing field, even with $15 minimum wage and government tribunals.

    Talking to the 'left', they believe healthcare should be provided 'free of charge' to everybody, that TSA keeps us safe and sound from terrorists, and that the government has the absolute right to take property for the good of all, and contract rights interfere with unions and shared wage.

    So, the 'extremists' that I am, trump appears to fit the mold of democrats, and todays republicans which are yesterdays democrats.

    This is the course of our country, and is leading to an end of individual freedom and liberty, and any sense of fiscal responsibility.

    Communism and fascism may be defined differently, but fascism would never be realized were it not for communism; take and redistribute - whether individuals or companies - it comes down to the same - republicans/democrats love Welfare.

    This is not because 'foreign invaders'. It is FedDeptEd/Common Core, professors in college, and teevee shows that never show individuals and free markets in a good light. It is all scripted/planned/taught, and unless/until the people understand what true liberty is, nothing will reverse this course that we are on.
    "and unless/until the people understand what true liberty is, nothing will reverse this course that we are on."

    There are some that want to point the finger at "the people". It's the people's fault, the people have to change.

    There are a lot of things that could be done without the people doing anything. You can argue that because both parties are bad freedom takers, nothing is going to happen good. Maybe. I've made that same argument. On the other hand, if, somehow, 100 top jobs in the media were filled by the right people, you'd find that the GOP would have a great advantage, as the Dems are extremely reliant on the media. The GOP wins about half the time, despite the media.

    This year should/could be a 72 Nixon or 84 Reagan year, and maybe the GOP can get some laws changed. Maybe, and also maybe, the pro bribers and the pro blackmailers always have it locked down 100%. I just don't think you should be blaming the people.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    K, sure, sounds legit.

    Totes explains why polls 2 months ago said Biden was waaaaaay out front but suddenly polls become "neck and neck" leading up to election day. Because, you know, voting is important and this election is -the- most important election ever. They said the last one was but nope, this one is. Oh and don't forget to send some money to every schmuck who sends you an email claiming that your $50 will make alllll the difference this time.

    It's most definitely not because the narrative that election day is now a "toss up" allows the selected President, historically, to be installed without much scrutiny over actual vote totals. Or allows for the creation of an election controversy that must be alleviated with pre-planned system changes. It definitely is not because of those things.

    It's definitely because it's the most important election ever. Billie's radio PSA today telling me such fully convinced me. Who am I to argue with her?

    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    I'd add that it's quite rare for a party to only get one term. Jimmy Carter, Democrats, the only time a party only got 1 term in the last 100 years. Before that, there was 3 terms that went Grover Cleveland D, Benjamin Harrison R, and then Grover Cleveland D again. Except for those 2 D Cleveland terms, the GOP had the Presidency from Lincoln to Taft. It's just really rare for a party to only get one term.
    You are forgetting GHWB.

    But Trump has this in the bag and so does his designated successor, whoever that will be. (Probably Don Jr.)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2018, 09:25 PM
  2. Changing parties to vote for Ron Paul, peace
    By sailingaway in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 02:05 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 10:23 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 09:09 AM
  5. Changing the Laws Regarding Getting a Vote Recount
    By Geronimo in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 06:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •