Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Person shot and killed during pro-Trump car caravan through Portland

Person shot and killed during pro-Trump car caravan through Portland

h/t GunnyFreedom from FB.

1 man shot, killed near downtown Portland protests Saturday

One man was shot and killed in downtown Portland as dueling demonstrations — one a pro-Trump car caravan and another a counter-protest mounted by various opposing groups — unfolded late Saturday.

Portland police said the man was shot around 8:45 p.m. near Southwest Third Avenue and Alder Street. The agency did not say whether the incident was related to the demonstrations.

The man lay in the street as medics tended to the gunshot wounds. The body remained there after medics left. Next to the body was camouflage gear with infidel and thin blue line patches, which commonly indicate support for law enforcement. Police taped off the area.

A photo from the scene published by Getty Images showed the man wearing a hat with a Patriot Prayer logo. The far-right group has been at the center of multiple Portland demonstrations that often culminate in violent clashes.

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson said he had also seen the photo of the man killed. He did not say whether he knew the person.

“I have to figure out what the hell is going on,” Gibson said Saturday night, before hanging up.

Various scuffles between pro-Trump demonstrators and counter-protesters had broken out in the hours since a vehicle rally in support of President Donald Trump, which began in near Clackamas Town Center, reached Portland. Organizers of the event encouraged demonstrators to come armed, but not carry their firearms openly.

The fatal shooting occurred after most of the Trump caravan had left downtown.
    more....https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...-saturday.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm kind of surprised it took this long and only one killed.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    I'm kind of surprised it took this long and only one killed.
    Springs gotta be wound some more.

Tick tock...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Here's the video of the shooting. It sounds like somebody says "We got a Trumper right here."

Video of the alleged shooter.

More video of the alleged shooter.

A higher resolution photo of the alleged shooter.

4chan found the alleged shooter. His name is Michael Reinoehl.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons
    https://archive.is/Khj3c

EDIT

I've included an archive link.
    Last edited by revgen; 08-30-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Now I'm in favor of Trump invoking the Insurrection Act.
    I'm done with appeasement toward the radical Left.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Springs gotta be wound some more.
    Post election?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by revgen View Post
    Two shots fired. Did the dead guy start spraying pepper spray right before the first shot was fired?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Two shots fired. Did the dead guy start spraying pepper spray right before the first shot was fired?
    Hmmm. Don't bring bear spray to a gun fight?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://www.twitter.com/stillgray/st...00292558516226

People are coughing in the aftermath.

The mayor of Portland is supposed to hold a press conference at 4PM ET.

update: It's just an extended Trump smear. Wheeler is blaming Trump for ALL the violence.
    Last edited by Valli6; 08-30-2020 at 02:25 PM.

Alleged shooter:

The shooting

Last edited by Mach; 08-30-2020 at 02:59 PM.
    FJB

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Marxist Portland officials have no shame. “We won’t talk about the shooting, but it’s all Trump’s fault! And his supporters too.”
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-30-2020 at 03:25 PM.

What are the odds that in a week, the Mayor and DA will say “it was a case of self-defense, therefore no charges will be filed.”

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Marxist Portland officials have no shame. “We won’t talk about the shooting, but it’s all Trump’s fault! And his supporters.”
    Even Worse the Mayor is still blaming for the violence and also is still in favor of defunding the police "structural reforming according to him in the speech" Joe Biden made weak statement on this and yet refused to say the groups behind the attack on Trump's supporter.

Apparently they've crossed paths before.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Guys, this is honestly embarassing. Most of the post-shooting things that are normally done here have been neglected.

Who's going to post the victim's criminal record so that we know if he deserved to die or not?

Who's going to fill the front page with youtube videos of other crimes committed by people who have the same skin color as the victim so that we can feel like the shooter's fear was justified?

Not to mention the fact that we haven't even begun to talk about the details of Oregon's stand your ground laws and how applicable they are to the situation...

Maybe there have just been too many shootings lately, but we're getting sloppy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Guys, this is honestly embarassing. Most of the post-shooting things that are normally done here have been neglected.

Who's going to post the victim's criminal record so that we know if he deserved to die or not?

Who's going to fill the front page with youtube videos of other crimes committed by people who have the same skin color as the victim so that we can feel like the shooter's fear was justified?

Not to mention the fact that we haven't even begun to talk about the details of Oregon's stand your ground laws and how applicable they are to the situation...

Do you have to work at this, or does it come natural to you?

What a piece of $#@! that guy who killed that Trump supporter is.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I've been busy all day and have not had time to anylze this incident yet.

I see you have not had a whole lot to do, however.

I dunno, does he have one?

Get on the on the ball and post it yourself.

It was two white guys.

Was that part of the equation?

Was the shooter justified?

I haven't seen yet.

Not nearly enough shootings if you ask me.

Three pieces of Marxist filth were blown away like lint in Kenosha, by a 17 year old kid and, miracle of miracles, the Bolshevik rioters subsided.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Do your own dirty work, let us know how evil the victim was, we are waiting...................

For some reason our side doesn't consist almost exclusively of violent thugs and pedophiles.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

https://twitter.com/LibertarianBlue/...53855871029249

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Do you have to work at this, or does it come natural to you?
    It's natural to satanists.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I dunno, does he have one?

Get on the on the ball and post it yourself.
    The odds are against it, the scum are all on the other side.

It was two white guys.
    On this I have to quibble, the race of both being the same doesn't matter, blacks have more to fear from other blacks than other races do.
    Maybe Dracula can instruct us about how many murders whites commit compared to other races per capita.........................OH........Wait..... .................That wouldn't help his argument.

Was that part of the equation?

Was the shooter justified?

I haven't seen yet.
    Oregon has no stand your ground laws.
    But even if Oregon did (as all states should) they would apply to the victim had he shot the perp not the other way around.

Not nearly enough shootings if you ask me.

Three pieces of Marxist filth were blown away like lint in Kenosha, by a 17 year old kid and, miracle of miracles, the Bolshevik rioters subsided.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

On this I have to quibble, the race of both being the same doesn't matter, blacks have more to fear from other blacks than other races do.
    Maybe Dracula can instruct us about how many murders whites commit compared to other races per capita.........................OH........Wait..... .................That wouldn't help his argument.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, meet 900 lb gorilla...Gorilla, ladies and gents:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast