Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rand Paul on Fox & Friends 8/28

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Spin your BS to this lady.

Wow, sad.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RAND ON TUCKER NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I watched the entire video. Did you? Rand said "If it wasn't for the wall of police holding them back they would have physically attacked us." Only...if you actually watch the video the "wall of police" is only in front of Rand. Behind Rand, his wife and their female friends there was nobody but the BLM protesters. Rand was focusing so much on what was in front of him that he didn't see that. I am re-watching the video now. At one point I see one protester asking one of the women "Why are you supporting Trump?" I didn't hear "We want to kill you all" though I don't doubt that somebody said it. Again, I said "I wish Fox had shown more of the video." Why does that bother you?
    The position of the police was less important than their numbers and there were lots of nasty things said in hostile loud voices.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Is that your girlfriend?
    Unnecessary to go there. But, hey! Whatever you dig.

A rebuttal to consider instead may have been linking to the local newspaper story on how the widow has become ostracized and is considered a pariah by her own family.

http://www.stlamerican.com/news/nati...5f591da91.html
    In fact, his daughters said, their father opposed many things that Trump has said and done.

“The things he said about Colin Kaepernick, the kids locked up in cages, the racist remarks – these things really bothered him,” White said.

His perspective as a Black man was critical to his rejection of Trump, they said.
    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

The DC U.S. Attorney today confirmed to me that they will not pursue an investigation of who is funding the thugs who attacked my wife and me and sent a DC police officer to the hospital. -Rand Paul

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...-and-his-wife/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12