Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Donation Campaign For Kyle Rittenhouse

Official Donation Campaign For Kyle Rittenhouse

From his attorney:

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1299080941634281474
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hopefully this kid won't spend the rest of his life in prison.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hopefully this kid won't spend the rest of his life in prison.
    From reading some online it seems he also worked part time with the community law enforcement a few years back this kid respected the law and fire fighters it seems.

https://fightback.law/

Seems they will add a page just for Rittenhouse.

Thanks KC, much appreciated.

I'll match your $100 when it comes online.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

This better be a good lawyer. Never underestimate just how much the mob wants him in prison or dead and just how quick the legal system is to acquiesce. The Q stuff in his bio doesn't inspire confidence. Even if he is good, that's a huge optics hit from corporate media.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

While many gun owners are frantically waiting for a pro-Second Amendment organization to step up and defend seventeen-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who was arrested and charged with murder on August 26, 2020 for shooting and killing two people, the National Association for Gun Rights has stepped up to legally defend the young man.

Dudley Brown, the President of the National Association for Gun Rights, revealed on Facebook his organization’s move to come to the young man’s defense.

He posted, “If you are concerned that young Kyle Rittenhouse is going to get shafted for using a firearm in self defense……NAGR”s legal foundation, the National Foundation for Gun Rights, is working with a law firm to represent Rittenhouse. Standby for BIG news on that front.”

BLP reached out to Brown for comment. He stated the following:

By all accounts, Kyle Rittenhouse showed up to the Wisconsin riots to help police keep the peace. Every attorney I have talked with says Rittenhouse practiced legal self defense, which is why our Foundation — the National Foundation for Gun Rights — is stepping in to aid in his defense.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/no-com...e-rittenhouse/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    This better be a good lawyer. Never underestimate just how much the mob wants him in prison or dead and just how quick the legal system is to acquiesce. The Q stuff in his bio doesn't inspire confidence. Even if he is good, that's a huge optics hit from corporate media.
    Represented Nicholas Sandmann she seems to be capable.

I guess it pains me that rioters would be at the jail piss balloon in hand demanding the release if it was their comrade.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

This kid believed the Q troll? Not good.

Still a self defense shooting.

Personally I wouldn't donate to his defense unless I knew that he was there on behalf of a property owner. But if anyone here is I can see why you would and it's not a bad thing.

There is so much hate and misinformation. We have a sitting US congresswoman that called this kid a white supremacist terrorist murderer, when we all can see clear as day this kid was defending himself. It's scary how fast the country is sliding downhill.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see Austin Petersen is still on his A game.

And NAGR is now backing Kyle

https://twitter.com/natlgunrights/st...818232833?s=21
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

This seems to be a legit donation link.

https://givesendgo.com/GUCZ

I know Wood wants all donations to go through him, but so far "Fight Back" has no specific Rittenhouse donation link.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Lin Wood?

Yah, he's pretty damn good.

Gun Owners of America Comes to Kyle Rittenhouse’s Defense

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/gun-ow...ouses-defense/

The NRA is conspicuously silent so far.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This seems to be a legit donation link.

https://givesendgo.com/GUCZ

I know Wood wants all donations to go through him, but so far "Fight Back" has no specific Rittenhouse donation link.
    Shut down.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LLinWood/...67982523613184

Open disclosure it seems they can fund all sorts of things from the donations.

Worthwhile causes but I’d like to see a fund for his bail and/or shower shoes.

I’m going to ask how I can ensure the funds are going specifically towards this case.

There is now a link specifically for Kyle Rittenhouse donations at the bottom of the page.

I'm in for $100.

Scroll all the way down to the bottom:

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 08-29-2020 at 08:02 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The lawyer that's representing him is the same one that represented Nick Sandmann. The kids gonna be just fine.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

There is now a link specifically for Kyle Rittenhouse donations at the bottom of the page.

I'm in for a $100.

Scroll at the way down to the bottom:

Thanks, this is what I was waiting for someone to get around to.

Bump

Kyle Rittenhouse Lawyer: My Client Legally Possessed Rifle in Wisconsin

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-in-wisconsin/

Robert Kraychik 30 Aug 2020

Kyle Rittenhouse legally possessed a firearm last Tuesday in Wisconsin, said John Pierce, an attorney representing Kyle Rittenhouse, offering his remarks in an interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak.

Rittenhouse was arrested last Wednesday and charged with murder in the shooting deaths of two people during the previous night’s riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Pollak asked how Rittenhouse obtained a firearm.

“Wisconsin is an open carry state,” replied Pierce. “You’ve seen the video of what was going on in that city. It was a war zone, and Kyle had every right — just as much a right — to be there as the people that were trying to burn down that city, and he was attempting to protect property and attempting to be there to provide medical aid.”

Pierce added, “Every person that has any sense at all is going to take a weapon to that location. It was a legal weapon. I can’t comment right now further on the specifics of where the weapon was obtained. It was obtained as a legal weapon. It did not cross state lines. That charge is incorrect as a matter of law in Wisconsin. Actually, that weapon can be possessed by anyone 16 years or older.”

Pollak asked, “People are wondering why he would come to a violent scene. Was he looking to be a hero? Was he looking for confrontation? What was his motivation?”

“Kyle was not there looking for a fight,” Pierce remarked. “He is a great kid who serves as a community lifeguard in Kenosha. He was there to protect businesses that were being destroyed and burned to the ground. He was also there to provide medical aid to protesters and others who might be wounded. He actually took a first aid kit there to help wounded protesters, which he did repeatedly.”

Pierce continued, “Of course, Kenosha was burning, and he took a rifle so that he could protect himself if he needed to — and to protect property and to protect others. This is one hundred percent self-defense. It’s not even close. Kyle was actually attempting to put out a dumpster fire that the rioters had set.”

Pierce went on, “The rioters got enraged by that. Kyle actually attempted to retreat. He was chased down by attackers that were repeatedly stating that he should be killed. They came at him lightning-fast and attempted to begin striking him and wrestling with this rifle with an intent to kill. He had no choice but to fire his weapon and protect himself.”

Pollak asked, “Could he have helped these people with the medical kit without bringing a gun, and is that something he thought about doing?”

Pierce said Rittenhouse would have been killed had his client been unarmed.

Pollak inquired, “If that was the danger though, why did he go? If you can’t show up to a situation without a weapon, why go?”

Pierce held, “If we take that line of thinking, then the anarchists have won. He has every right to be in the community that he works in. We cannot turn over our cities to people who simply want to burn them to the ground.”

Pollak remarked, “If everybody showed up with guns, if everybody applied the same principle and decided they were going to enforce law and order. What would the result of that be for our society?”

Pierce determined, “If every law-abiding American showed up in the city that they loved with an AR-15, the chaos would stop immediately.”

Pollak asked if Rittenhouse belonged to any militia.

Pierce responded, “I am not aware of any such facts. … This is something that a lot of people are not aware of, but this is actually the law under Title 10 Section 246 of the United States Code, actually, every able-bodied male in the United States between ages 17 and 45 is actually part of the United States militia, and that is provided for under the Constitution and Congress has enacted that statute.”

Pierce addressed a possible plea deal: “We’re going to trial we’re going to win this case. If I’m the prosecutor, I drop these charges immediately. I think that this is a rush of judgment, and if I was the prosecutor, I would be terrified to take this case to trial. I do not believe that there’s a jury in this country that’s going to look at these facts and is going to find him guilty for murder.”

“It’s absolute 100 percent self-defense, and we’re going to prove it if we have to,” concluded Pierce. “It was legal for him to possess that weapon in Wisconsin.”

Kyle Rittenhouse Lawyer: My Client Legally Possessed Rifle in Wisconsin

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-in-wisconsin/

Robert Kraychik 30 Aug 2020

Kyle Rittenhouse legally possessed a firearm last Tuesday in Wisconsin, said John Pierce, an attorney representing Kyle Rittenhouse, offering his remarks in an interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday with host Joel Pollak.

Rittenhouse was arrested last Wednesday and charged with murder in the shooting deaths of two people during the previous night’s riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Pollak asked how Rittenhouse obtained a firearm.

“Wisconsin is an open carry state,” replied Pierce. “You’ve seen the video of what was going on in that city. It was a war zone, and Kyle had every right — just as much a right — to be there as the people that were trying to burn down that city, and he was attempting to protect property and attempting to be there to provide medical aid.”

Pierce added, “Every person that has any sense at all is going to take a weapon to that location. It was a legal weapon. I can’t comment right now further on the specifics of where the weapon was obtained. It was obtained as a legal weapon. It did not cross state lines. That charge is incorrect as a matter of law in Wisconsin. Actually, that weapon can be possessed by anyone 16 years or older.”

Pollak asked, “People are wondering why he would come to a violent scene. Was he looking to be a hero? Was he looking for confrontation? What was his motivation?”

“Kyle was not there looking for a fight,” Pierce remarked. “He is a great kid who serves as a community lifeguard in Kenosha. He was there to protect businesses that were being destroyed and burned to the ground. He was also there to provide medical aid to protesters and others who might be wounded. He actually took a first aid kit there to help wounded protesters, which he did repeatedly.”

Pierce continued, “Of course, Kenosha was burning, and he took a rifle so that he could protect himself if he needed to — and to protect property and to protect others. This is one hundred percent self-defense. It’s not even close. Kyle was actually attempting to put out a dumpster fire that the rioters had set.”

Pierce went on, “The rioters got enraged by that. Kyle actually attempted to retreat. He was chased down by attackers that were repeatedly stating that he should be killed. They came at him lightning-fast and attempted to begin striking him and wrestling with this rifle with an intent to kill. He had no choice but to fire his weapon and protect himself.”

Pollak asked, “Could he have helped these people with the medical kit without bringing a gun, and is that something he thought about doing?”

Pierce said Rittenhouse would have been killed had his client been unarmed.

Pollak inquired, “If that was the danger though, why did he go? If you can’t show up to a situation without a weapon, why go?”

Pierce held, “If we take that line of thinking, then the anarchists have won. He has every right to be in the community that he works in. We cannot turn over our cities to people who simply want to burn them to the ground.”

Pollak remarked, “If everybody showed up with guns, if everybody applied the same principle and decided they were going to enforce law and order. What would the result of that be for our society?”

Pierce determined, “If every law-abiding American showed up in the city that they loved with an AR-15, the chaos would stop immediately.”

Pollak asked if Rittenhouse belonged to any militia.

Pierce responded, “I am not aware of any such facts. … This is something that a lot of people are not aware of, but this is actually the law under Title 10 Section 246 of the United States Code, actually, every able-bodied male in the United States between ages 17 and 45 is actually part of the United States militia, and that is provided for under the Constitution and Congress has enacted that statute.”

Pierce addressed a possible plea deal: “We’re going to trial we’re going to win this case. If I’m the prosecutor, I drop these charges immediately. I think that this is a rush of judgment, and if I was the prosecutor, I would be terrified to take this case to trial. I do not believe that there’s a jury in this country that’s going to look at these facts and is going to find him guilty for murder.”

“It’s absolute 100 percent self-defense, and we’re going to prove it if we have to,” concluded Pierce. “It was legal for him to possess that weapon in Wisconsin.”
    The Wisconsin law purported to outlaw possession of the rifle by a minor has a clause which people are overlooking:

http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/stat...tatutes/948/60

(3)(c)
    This section applies only to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a rifle or a shotgun if the person is in violation of s. 941.28 or is not in compliance with ss. 29.304 and 29.593.

942.28 is about short barrelled guns, 29.305 and 29.593 are about hunting
    Kyle did nothing wrong.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A conservative student group at Arizona State University has announced that its members will raise money for the legal defense of Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17-year-old who has been accused of killing two people at a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin, the Associated Press reported.

On August 27, College Republicans United tweeted that half of all the funds it raises for the year will be dedicated to Rittenhouse's legal defense fund.

"He does not deserve to have his entire life destroyed because of the actions of violent anarchists during a lawless riot," the group says in the tweet.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/group-college...133500113.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

According to a report from the Religion News Service, a website dedicated to raising funds for Christian endeavors has allowed supporters of accused Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse to accumulate over $250,000 for his defense.

As RNS reports. the fundraising site Give Send Go has been hosting the plea for money for Rittenhouse, reaching $223,000 by early Sunday morning — exceeding its goal of $200,000.

More at: https://news.yahoo.com/christian-fun...004248980.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The lawyer that's representing him is the same one that represented Nick Sandmann. The kids gonna be just fine.
    Wait, what? Does he even practice criminal defense law?
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wait, what? Does he even practice criminal defense law?
    Wood is part of the legal team.

Rittenhouse's "official" lawyer from the firm is a man named Pierce.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

I'm in for $100.

Scroll all the way down to the bottom:

This is where I contributed.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

VERNON HILLS, ILLINOIS / August 28, 2020 / Pierce Bainbridge is honored to represent 17-year old Antioch, Illinois resident Kyle Rittenhouse, who has suddenly found himself at the center of a national firestorm and charged with murder after defending himself from a relentless, vicious and potentially deadly mob attack in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

On August 25th, 2020, Kenosha spiraled into chaos following the Jacob Blake shooting. The Kenosha Mayor and Wisconsin Governor failed to provide a basic degree of law and order to protect the citizens and community buildings in Kenosha. The city burned as mobs destroyed buildings and property, and looters stole whatever they wanted. Rioters defaced storefronts, the courthouse, and many other public and private locations across the city.

After Kyle finished his work that day as a community lifeguard in Kenosha, he wanted to help clean up some of the damage, so he and a friend went to the local public high school to remove graffiti by rioters. Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence. The business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend armed themselves with rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha and many other American cities, and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines.

Upon arrival, Kyle and others stood guard at the mechanic’s shop across from the auto dealership to prevent further damage or destruction. Later that night, substantially after the city’s 8:00 p.m. curfew expired without consequence, the police finally started to attempt to disperse a group of rioters. In doing so, they maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Kyle and others on the premises were verbally threatened and taunted multiple times as the rioters passed by, but Kyle never reacted. His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members.

After the crowd passed the premises and Kyle believed the threat of further destruction had passed, he became increasingly concerned with the injured protestors and bystanders congregating at a nearby gas station with no immediate access to medical assistance or help from law enforcement. Kyle headed in that direction with a first aid kit. He sought out injured persons, rendered aid, and tried to guide people to others who could assist to the extent he could do so amid the chaos. By the final time Kyle returned to 2 the gas station and confirmed there were no more injured individuals who needed assistance, police had advanced their formation and blocked what would have been his path back to the mechanic’s shop. Kyle then complied with the police instructions not to go back there. Kyle returned to the gas station until he learned of a need to help protect the second mechanic’s shop further down the street where property destruction was imminent with no police were nearby.

As Kyle proceeded towards the second mechanic’s shop, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy. This outraged the rioters and created a mob now determined to hurt Kyle. They began chasing him down. Kyle attempted to get away, but he could not do so quickly enough. Upon the sound of a gunshot behind him, Kyle turned and was immediately faced with an attacker lunging towards him and reaching for his rifle. He reacted instantaneously and justifiably with his weapon to protect himself, firing and striking the attacker.

Kyle stopped to ensure care for the wounded attacker but faced a growing mob gesturing towards him. He realized he needed to flee for his safety and his survival. Another attacker struck Kyle from behind as he fled down the street. Kyle turned as the mob pressed in on him and he fell to the ground. One attacker kicked Kyle on the ground while he was on the ground. Yet another bashed him over the head with a skateboard. Several rioters tried to disarm Kyle. In fear for his life and concerned the crowd would either continue to shoot at him or even use his own weapon against him, Kyle had no choice but to fire multiple rounds towards his immediate attackers, striking two, including one armed attacker. The rest of the mob began to disperse upon hearing the additional gunshots.

Kyle got up and continued down the street in the direction of police with his hands in the air. He attempted to contact multiple police officers, but they were more concerned with the wounded attackers. The police did not take Kyle into custody at that time, but instead they indicated he should keep moving. He fully cooperated, both then and later that night when he turned himself in to the police in his hometown, Antioch, Illinois.

Kyle did nothing wrong. He exercised his God-given, Constitutional, common law and statutory law right to self-defense.

However, in a reactionary rush to appease the divisive, destructive forces currently roiling this country, prosecutors in Kenosha did not engage in any meaningful analysis of the facts, or any in-depth review of available video footage (some of which shows that a critical state’s witness was not even at the area where the shots were fired); this was not a serious investigation. Rather, after learning Kyle may have had conservative political viewpoints, they immediately saw him as a convenient target who they could use as a scapegoat to distract from the Jacob Blake shooting and the government’s abject failure to ensure basic law and order to citizens. Within 24-36 hours, he was charged with multiple homicide counts.

Kyle now has the best legal representation in the country. With help from Nicholas Sandmann attorney L. Lin Wood, Pierce Bainbridge and multiple top-tier criminal defense lawyers in Wisconsin immediately offered representation to Kyle.

Today, his legal team was successful in working with the public defender to obtain a several-week continuance of his extradition hearing to September 25th. This at least partially slows down the rush to judgment by a government and media that is determined to assassinate his character and destroy his life.

Kyle, his family, the team at Pierce Bainbridge and his other lawyers intend to fight these charges every step of the way, take the case to trial and win an acquittal on the grounds of self-defense before a jury of his peers.

The legal fees and other costs of Kyle’s defense will be provided through donations to #FightBack Foundation Inc., a Texas 501(c)(4) foundation created by John Pierce and Lin Wood to protect lawabiding American citizens whose rights are being trampled on by state and local governments that are more concerned with appeasing mobs than protecting those rights.

Pierce Bainbridge founder John Pierce praised Kyle’s strength and resilience. “A 17-year old child should not have to take up arms in America to protect life and property. That is the job of state and local governments. However, those governments have failed, and law-abiding citizens have no choice but to protect their own communities as their forefathers did at Lexington and Concord in 1775. Kyle is not a racist or a white supremacist. He is a brave, patriotic, compassionate law-abiding American who loves his country and his community. He did nothing wrong. He defended himself, which is a fundamental right of all Americans given by God and protected by law. He is now in the crosshairs of institutional forces that are much more powerful than him. But he will stand up to them and fight not only for himself, but for all Americans and their beloved Constitution. We will never leave his side until he is victorious in that fight.”

Further updates will be provided as the investigation and legal proceedings unfold.

#FightBack

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I see Austin Petersen is still on his A game.

And NAGR is now backing Kyle

https://twitter.com/natlgunrights/st...818232833?s=21
    Don't know if this is mentioned anywhere else but it says: Kyle was; "peacefully protesting".
    I would say that's an error in the letter, he was being a helpful person to anyone of either party who needed medical aid or help in any form I would say. Apart from that he was there so his presence along with others in a similar capacity would deter violent thugs from destroying property that's not theirs.
    "I am a bird"

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

To be fair, there is a video out there of kyle (or someone that looks like kyle, but lets assume its him) hitting a girl that was in a fight with his friend/girlfriend.

Not a good look for kyle but very likely not enough for a jury to want to convict him of murder.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast