Thread: Totalitarian Texas Mandates Vaccines For All Kids In Public School, Even If Learning Online

Totalitarian Texas Mandates Vaccines For All Kids In Public School, Even If Learning Online

By Llewellyn H. Rockwell, Jr.
    August 26, 2020

Lifesite News.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/politica...arning-online/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, because infectious diseases have a tendency to pass through the internet.

*endsarcasm*
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

But, but, muh red states are for liberty and freedom! It's the blue states that are going tyrannical!

Tyranny knows no political party.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

Despite the fact that many children will be “in” school only virtually, receiving instruction via computer in their homes, the Texas Department of State Health Services has chosen not to relax its student vaccine requirements for the upcoming school year.

To be at a school or simply to be part of the education curriculum online, proof of immunization will be required.
    So it’s not a change, just continuing with their existing policy even though students aren’t coming to school. Obviously, it makes no sense. They should waive it. And the list of required vaccines would be good to know. There is no COVID vaccine yet, so the first fight here is to make sure it doesn't get added to the list, then work on reducing the list until it is gone.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If only Orange Man would come out in support of MMR vaccines to fight Covid, then order forced vaccinations of all illegal border crossers in the name of public health.

MMR Vaccine Could Protect Against the Worst Symptoms of COVID-19
    https://asm.org/Press-Releases/2020/...e-Worst-Sympto

Administering the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine could serve as a preventive measure to dampen septic inflammation associated with COVID-19 infection, say a team of experts in this week’s mBio, a journal of the American Society for Microbiology.
    XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Don't mess with Texas... Unless it's for our safety
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl