Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton: Biden 'should not concede under any circumstances'

Hillary Clinton: Biden 'should not concede under any circumstances'

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said in a new interview that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden "should not concede under any circumstances" because she believes the final results in November's election are "going to drag out" due to mail-in voting.

"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually, I do believe he will win if we don't give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is," Clinton told former aide Jennifer Palmieri on Showtime's "The Circus."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...-circumstances

This election is going to be such a $#@!show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    beans n rice time then
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...-circumstances

I look forward to it with a certain amount of glee.

Thus spoke Hitlary. Frankly, this is treason. She is a domestic enemy of America.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4 years later and Hillary still can't accept that she lost. Maybe she should stop whining.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I look forward to it with a certain amount of glee.
    As do I...let's light this damn candle...
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Thus spoke Hitlary. Frankly, this is treason. She is a domestic enemy of America.
    Phew, treason huh?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Maybe Biden will beat Al Gore's record of 36 days.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Phew, treason huh?
    Yup, she is conspiring with foreign enemies to overthrow the legally elected President.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Phew, treason huh?
    She is calling for people to not accept the results of a Presidential election. It is a call for chaos and a premeditated coup (i.e. elimination of an elected President), and to violate one of the most important Constitutional processes in the nation (orderly change of leadership).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Agreed... but how to rid us of this enemy?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

She is calling for people to not accept the results of a Presidential election. It is a call for chaos and a premeditated coup (i.e. elimination of an elected President), and to violate one of the most important Constitutional processes in the nation (orderly change of leadership).
    Seems to be a pretty common suggestion for this election.

Should treason charges be considered for anyone advocating either of those things?
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Drag her out of her house and hang her where the world can see.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    We have all the tools to rid us of all the enemies that currently plague us...legal, moral, physical.

What we lack is the will to use them, and that the justification to use them is legitimate and righteous.

Yes cities will burn and people will die. Neither side will accept the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    As do I...let's light this damn candle...
    While I can still hike 15 miles in full 3 day ruck and a carrier w/ plates in a day, please.

It started off better, but, ...age.

And every year I get slower.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While I can still hike 15 miles in full 3 day ruck and a carrier w/ plates in a day, please.

It started off better, but, ...age.

And every year I get slower.
    And I'd be hard pressed to do a fraction of that.

I'd be happy to have it light off before my mind goes to mush like, oh, Biden's and my eyes good enough to gain a sight picture.

And I'd be hard pressed to do a fraction of that.

I'd be happy to have it light off before my mind goes to mush like, oh, Biden's and my eyes good enough to gain a sight picture.
    That's 15 on a very good day. And eyes. Oh,yes. That's why everything is red dot now. Dear Lord I pray keep me in this game long enough to make a difference. At sometime. Someplace. Of your choosing.

She is calling for people to not accept the results of a Presidential election.
    Same thing that Trump is doing when he claims that if Biden wins it will be because the election was rigged. He's telling his base in advance to not accept the results of a Presidential election. Clinton's whining is nothing compared to what Trump will do if he loses.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Same thing that Trump is doing when he claims that if Biden wins it will be because the election was rigged. He's telling his base in advance to not accept the results of a Presidential election. Clinton's whining is nothing compared to what Trump will do if he loses.
    The difference being that in both cases, it is the Democrats refusing to abide by honest elections.

The universal vote by mail, flood the population with ballots, ballot harvesting, etc, are all techniques for cheating. Pointing out cheating and attempts at cheating is not wrong. And what Hillary is saying is that if the cheating doesn't work, just refuse to accept the results. And all of their tactics are meant to throw doubt on the election process, to subvert the process and the nation. Hillary is no normal citizen calling for this on social media. She is in the smokey backroom, with real consequences.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 08-26-2020 at 09:55 AM.

That's 15 on a very good day. And eyes. Oh,yes. That's why everything is red dot now. Dear Lord I pray keep me in this game long enough to make a difference. At sometime. Someplace. Of your choosing.
    Same here. Let it be me.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

The difference being that in both cases, it is the Democrats refusing to abide by honest elections.

The universal vote by mail, flood the population with ballots, ballot harvesting, etc, are all techniques for cheating. Pointing out cheating and attempts at cheating is not wrong. And what Hillary is saying is that if the cheating doesn't work, just refuse to accept the results. And all of their tactics are meant to throw doubt on the election process, to subvert the process and the nation. Hillary is no normal cotizen calling for this on social media. She is in the smokey backroom, with real consequences.
    Neither side is going to accept the election results. This country is in for chaos.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We have all the tools to rid us of all the enemies that currently plague us...legal, moral, physical.

What we lack is the will to use them, and that the justification to use them is legitimate and righteous.
    Bingo

Oh, please. Do you really think Trump will accept a Biden win, even if it's a landslide? The claim that a Biden wil will necessarily have been the result of cheating is simply an example of Trump's unarticulated campaign strategy: speak a lie often enough and some folks will actually believe it.

And spare me the stuff about voting by mail. Trump had no problem voting by mail in Florida, did he? Btw, the last time I looked we don't have universal mail-in voting.
    Last edited by Sonny Tufts; 08-26-2020 at 10:30 AM.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Amen.

Not at all, the Demoncrats are pulling out all the stops to introduce fraud and he is not saying not to accept defeat UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
    Nor is he conspiring with foreign enemies to cheat.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Oh, please. Do you really think Trump will accept a Biden win, even if it's a landslide? The claim that a Biden wil will necessarily have been the result of cheating is simply an example of Trump's unarticulated campaign strategy: speak a lie often enough and some folks will actually believe it.

And spare me the stuff about voting by mail. Trump had no problem voting by mail in Florida, did he? Btw, the last time I looked we don't have universal mail-in voting.
    Universal mail voting is what the Demoncrats are demanding and even massively expanded mail in voting is not the same as absentee voting.
    They are also pushing ballot harvesting and other ways to cheat.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yes, I believe Trump would accept a loss.

Vote by mail is a state by state decision. It is already implemented in some states for everyone. And requesting an absentee ballot is completely different than mailng out a ballot to every name ever stored in a government database.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast