5 26.32%
  • Mitt Romney

1 5.26%
  • Write-in/Other

13 68.42%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2024: Tulsi Gabbard vs. Mitt Romney

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I imagine how most people on the forum look. I have been starting to picture him as Joe Biden. I am sure if Biden joined the forum that he would post the same 4 or 5 random photos over and over and consider that to be stimulating and witty conversation.

Dancing Wahabbi trumpkins
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post

Dancing Wahabbi trumpkins
    Wow Joe, did one of the kids on your staff teach you to put up your 6th picture on the internet? Is this a new one in your rotation? Good for you.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Oh Gawd? lol...

Now he's got The Trump political dynasty on a Ron Paul website.
    I hate to break the news, but Rand Paul supports Trump.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Does anyone really want a leader like Tulsi to represent America/American Statesmanship/American family values?

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard says Trump is "Saudi Arabia's bitch" in tweet
    Compared to who? Romney? $#@! ya. Don't even need to ponder it.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-25-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

No, nobody wants the person who attacked Trump for withdrawing troops from Syria.
    If Trump were Tulsi, he may have made similar comments.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    If Trump were Tulsi, he may have made similar comments.
    Her voting record is much worse than Trump's record in office and she said what she said while in office as opposed to Trump who said the bad things he said out of office and in the NYC and Hollyweird business world.

Tulsi vs. Romney would not only be a case of picking a lesser evil but it would be hard to decide which was the lesser evil.
    I'd go right back to voting 3rd party or writing in Rand Paul.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Wow Joe, did one of the kids on your staff teach you to put up your 6th picture on the internet? Is this a new one in your rotation? Good for you.
    WE should set up a gofundme to get him some new Depends.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

And why does that mean that I should support his son. I didn't support Rand until I knew what he was about.....so why would I support anyone by virtue of their birth line?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Zero people voted for Mitt Romney.
    I hope it stays like this

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Zero people voted for Mitt Romney.
    I hope it stays like this
    I did not. If he actually ran again I would. In light of recent events, Romney seems normal even quaint.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And why does that mean that I should support his son. I didn't support Rand until I knew what he was about.....so why would I support anyone by virtue of their birth line?
    You can do whatever you want, but you shouldn't be surprised that people here support Trump.

IMHO, it will be a miracle if we actually have elections in 2024.

The upcoming elections are designed to break this country, a necessary step for Americans to accept the The Great Reset and New World Order.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo1955 View Post
    IMHO, it will be a miracle if we actually have elections in 2024.

The upcoming elections are designed to break this country, a necessary step for Americans to accept the The Great Reset and New World Order.
    That is said every election cycle.

I do think there is going to be large scale violence after the election. It seems inevitable.

You can do whatever you want, but you shouldn't be surprised that people here support Trump.
    I'm not surprised. Just surprised at the amount of nut slurpring for the guy.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

I'm not surprised. Just surprised at the amount of nut slurpring for the guy.
    You can support Trump & go after him when he is wrong. Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I did not. If he actually ran again I would. In light of recent events, Romney seems normal even quaint.
    LOL

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It's not about his birth line, it's about his positions being better than his already good father and his ability to ride his father's popularity to an easy win to keep a Demoncrat out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

2024: Tulsi Gabbard vs. Mitt Romney
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Why are we promoting a CFR liberal democrat?
    Which CFR liberal democrat are you referring to?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not about his birth line, it's about his positions being better than his already good father and his ability to ride his father's popularity to an easy win to keep a Demoncrat out.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

Tulsi won't even be the nominee in 2024 anyway. It'll probably be someone like Cuomo.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Nice selfie.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I hate Mitt Romney, but people shouldn't jerk off to Tulsi. $#@! 'em both.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Ronna Romney, niece of Mitt Romney and GOP-Adelson wing rising star, is probably beter than both choices.
    She's already turning heads with her strong laedership as RNC Chair, Trump knows how to spot talent.

Baloney.

Donald Trump's positions are no worse than Don Jr's positions on political issues including big gummit spending/debt, global intervention, Iran sanctions, foreign aid to Israel, DOMA, DACA, LGBTQ , diversity, civil rights , anti-semitism, abortion, gay marriage, USMCA/NAFTA, 2nd amend, BLM etc.

Don Jr is no longer a rising star of GOP conservatives, also reports of him being boo'd conservatives recently at his book "Triggered" promotion event. Ivanka 2024 or Tim Scott 2024 seems much more likely now than Don Jr 2024.

Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney and would have given him some sort of "support" had Mitt won. I'm pretty sure Rand would support Rand or Thomas Massie or a host of other people over Trump or Trump Jr.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Rand Paul endorsed Mitt Romney and would have given him some sort of "support" had Mitt won. I'm pretty sure Rand would support Rand or Thomas Massie or a host of other people over Trump or Trump Jr.
    And so would I, in the primaries, but Don Jr. has it in the bag if he runs.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Mitt Romney would not have spoken to Rand, nor would they have been able to work on anything. That's like an entirely different planet.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mitt Romney would not have spoken to Rand, nor would they have been able to work on anything. That's like an entirely different planet.
    Mitch McConnell speaks from Rand from time to time. All politicians do. Mitt Romney is no different. That said, Rand will most likely run himself or endorse someone like Thomas Massie.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

There will be no war with China, they will simply collapse like the USSR.
    What in THE ever loving hell are you talking about Skippy. You cannot be that economic and historically dense.

You are going to say with a straight face that modern Chinese economic stability and power is comparable to what the USSR economy was like post WW2 until the late 80's collapse? No friggin' comparison.

Chinese industry, tech and digital business is solid as any economy in history. Wanna know why investors are leaving western business options and turning to things like JD, Xpeng Yumi and Alibaba?

Just be quiet about things you can't understand.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

Mitch McConnell speaks from Rand from time to time. All politicians do. Mitt Romney is no different. That said, Rand will most likely run himself or endorse someone like Thomas Massie.
    Mitt Romney IS different. He is evil, he a traitor. He is the ultimate swamp monster. McConnell is misinformed on a lot of issues, and was unwittingly apart of the swamp for a long time.

Mitt Romney IS different. He is evil, he a traitor. He is the ultimate swamp monster. McConnell is misinformed on a lot of issues, and was unwittingly apart of the swamp for a long time.
    And yet....Rand still endorsed Mitt Romney. The truth is Mitch isn't stupid. He needs Rand. (He almost lost re-election and might have if Rand had come against him.) If Romney had felt beholden to Rand in anyway then Rand would have had is ear. It's about power politics.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast