Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BLM are destroying Kenosha, Wisc Over a Suspect Who Had a Warrant and crimes

Exclamation BLM are destroying Kenosha, Wisc Over a Suspect Who Had a Warrant and crimes

According to Andy Ngo
    Jacob Blake, the man shot by police in Kenosha, Wisc., has a history of assaulting police. He also has past charges for domestic abuse & a sex crime. There's a warrent for his arrest. BLM rioters are currently destroying the city to avenge the shooting.
    Source

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What do crimes and a warrant have to do with whether or not the police were in the right to shoot him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    What do crimes and a warrant have to do with whether or not the police were in the right to shoot him?
    Ask Andy Ngo he wrote the article $#@!ter.

You can follow the link in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Ask Andy Ngo he wrote the article $#@!ter.

You can follow the link in the OP.
    You won't learn anything from an obviously biased tweet. Google instead is your friend.

https://abc7chicago.com/jacob-blake-...-news/6385647/

Dude was shot in the back multiple times. More facts may come out, but the warrant and the past crimes are irrelevant.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You won't learn anything from an obviously biased tweet. Google instead is your friend.

Dude was shot in the back multiple times. More facts may come out, but the warrant and the past crimes are irrelevant.
    That's all the information I need to conclude murder.

Attempted murder at this point. He's still alive.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Attempted murder at this point. He's still alive.
    Cowards shoot people in the back..

Hope the dude pulls through.

Did you watch the video? he was being told to stop but he continue to walk away towards his car and then opened his car with his back still turned against the police. Depending on the man's history that could be a sign that he was going for a weapon. Not saying that he should be shot but for god's sake, don't make things hard for yourself by reaching into your car when the police are coming for you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    Did you watch the video? he was being told to stop but he continue to walk away towards his car and then opened his car with his back still turned against the police. Depending on the man's history that could be a sign that he was going for a weapon. Not saying that he should be shot but for god's sake, don't make things hard for yourself by reaching into your car when the police are coming for you.
    Would you consider this to be a justified shooting?

Would you consider this to be a justified shooting?

I really don't know, all I know is that when you have a cops with their guns drawn at you, don't do something silly like trying to drive towards them or reach into your car unless you are ready to be shot. Live to fight another day people.

This will ensure that there will be garbage disposal issues in the community for months, rats, vermins and pathogens that they carry. Nothing good comes from disrupting garbage disposal system.

This will also lead to population flight, people with money and means will move further decreasing the tax base and the worst part is that you will be made to pay for the destruction, I can't say this enough but this is no way to demonstrate. Its a net negative for everyone involved

I did watch the video.

There were two kops there, shooting him in the back was cowardly and uncalled for, letting him get to the car door was uncalled for.

I'm not going to stand up for or excuse shooting anyone in the back, not ever.

This will ensure that there will be garbage disposal issues in the community for months, rats, vermins and pathogens that they carry. Nothing good comes from disrupting garbage disposal system.

This will also lead to population flight, people with money and means will move further decreasing the tax base and the worst part is that you will be made to pay for the destruction, I can't say this enough but this is no way to demonstrate. Its a net negative for everyone involved
    No I won't.

You may, other city dwellers may but I certainly won't.

I get tickled watching ya'll struggle with supporting one cause-de-jour or the other when neither is worth the effort.

$#@! cities!

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Isn't it a shame that the law-n-order folks keep the owner from protecting his property?

Not that long ago "Trespassers will be shot" was enough warning.

No I won't.

You may, other city dwellers may but I certainly won't.

I get tickled watching ya'll struggle with supporting one cause-de-jour or the other when neither is worth the effort.

$#@! cities!
    We can't all live in the sticks, the welfare of the cities is in your interest also. Believe me, you do not want anything that disrupts the city to country equilibrium that would lead city dwellers moving to the country in large numbers. This is why even you in the country should be rooting for order

Also, if tax revenue from the cities go down, the feds will just borrow more money which hurts everybody. Sadly, we are in this together

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We can't all live in the sticks, the welfare of the cities is in your interest also. Believe me, you do not want anything that disrupts the city to country equilibrium that would lead city dwellers moving to the country in large numbers. This is why even you in the country should be rooting for order

Also, if tax revenue from the cities go down, the feds will just borrow more money which hurts everybody. Sadly, we are in this together
    Actually "we" aren't.....

When the cities go down the food deliveries stop, when the hoards strike out they'll be stopped in the suburbs as long as us country folk continue to feed them.

Funny money and political clout don't hold a candle to beef-beans-n-bullets..

Ya'll made your bed now clean your room so you can lay in it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    There is a video showing of the suspect literally trying to run away.

Actually "we" aren't.....

When the cities go down the food deliveries stop, when the hoards strike out they'll be stopped in the suburbs as long as us country folk continue to feed them.

Funny money and political clout don't hold a candle to beef-beans-n-bullets..

Ya'll made your bed now clean your room so you can lay in it.
    You have no idea how many people live in the city, if the cities fall, the country side will feel the negative effects and I can't understand why you cannot see this. You do not and should not be rooting for chaos for the cities.

You have no idea how many people live in the city, if the cities fall, the country side will feel the negative effects and I can't understand why you cannot see this. You do not and should not be rooting for chaos for the cities.
    None of you will make it 50 miles out unless you're permitted.

I'm not "rooting" for anything, what I am doing is shaking my head, thinking "I told you so" and waiting for you people to take control of your neighborhoods........Or not.

It really doesn't matter to me one whit what you do to each-other or each-others property, rest assured it's your problem to deal with.

You're, collectively, putting up with riots and looting while crying about kops-n-kourts.........Figure out how you want to live then do something about it. Don't rely on politicians or government functionaries to do your work for you. What you're doing isn't working out so why continue doing it?

I really don't know, all I know is that when you have a cops with their guns drawn at you, don't do something silly like trying to drive towards them or reach into your car unless you are ready to be shot. Live to fight another day people.

Okay. I agree that individuals should do whatever it takes not to get themselves killed. And I agree that destroying your own property, or the property of innocent people, is not the best way to deal with injustice. That said....that was a bad shooting from what I can tell.

This belongs here.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    There is a video showing of the suspect literally trying to run away.
    The police weren't there to serve a warrant. They were there for a domestic dispute.

Have Aaron Rodgers and Brett Favre bring some beer and cheese curds to Kenosha and peace will return to Wisconsin.

- ML

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries

Being shot in the back is an inaccurate way to determine murder. There are many justifiable situations that could lead to such a shooting. I would suggest spending some time studying the issue if you think I am wrong. Don't mistake my comment as a judgement regarding this particular shooting, because it isn't. I am just saying making a determination from the one aspect is a mistake.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Being shot in the back is an inaccurate way to determine murder. There are many justifiable situations that could lead to such a shooting. I would suggest spending some time studying the issue if you think I am wrong. Don't mistake my comment as a judgement regarding this particular shooting, because it isn't. I am just saying making a determination from the one aspect is a mistake.
    I'm good with "He needed killin' " just not from any government agent, on or off duty.

I'm also good with a "jury of your peers", not a jury the DA approves of or one acceptable to one segment of the community but "of your peers" ie; people who know you, with whom you regularly interact , those who are suitable to sit in judgement.

So helpful that Good Morning America and all of the major networks are covering this. We'd hate to miss out on someone being shot somewhere. And the Governor came out to decry systemic racism, so that also helps.

The first thing to investigate is what the Police were told by the dispatcher. Believe it or not, this has a massive influence on how things will turn out. Did they tell the officers he had a gun? Did the wife/girlfriend say he was dangerous? Did the dispatcher tell them he had a history of violence with Police? Domestic violence calls are notorious for being volatile, so cops are often on edge for them.

We can see a little bit from the videos. We can't see what led up to this point. We can't hear what was said. But we can see that it had escalated to the point where the officers had their guns out. We can also see that he opened the car door and reached down. He wasn't "getting into the car". What was he reaching for? What would a cop with tunnel vision and adrenaline think he was reaching for?

Context is important. In the spectrum of Police shooting incidents, this would usually be called justified. Then again, the Police usually aren't very good at investigating themselves.

But everything is about politics now. Systemic racism, wound collecting, etc. Facts will not be a primary concern, especially for politicians, the media and angry mobs.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

So the city parked all of those garbage trucks out there to block the streets and abandoned them for the rioters to destroy?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

NBC news on twitter has left out the important details on this story and person.

https://twitter.com/justinamash/stat...46400764899328

According to Wisconsin Circuit Court Access online records, a Jacob S. Blake, same age and with an address in the same exact block where the shooting occurred, had a warrant issued for him on July 7 on pending accusations of misdemeanor criminal trespass to a dwelling with domestic abuse as a modifier; felony third-degree sexual assault with domestic abuse as a modifier; and misdemeanor disorderly conduct with domestic abuse as a modifier. A support action was dismissed, and the only other case that comes up is for not having a driver’s license.
    The warrant was issued on July 6th 2020.
    Further information about Blake reveals a history of violence and gun use — including pulling a gun at a bar and resisting arrest and causing injury to a police officer:
    A 2015 story in Racine Eye described how “Racine police say K9 Dozer had to help officers take a man into custody when the man refused to go quietly into custody after he pulled a gun at a local bar.” The man was described as Jacob Blake, 24, of Racine, which makes him the same age as the man shot by police on August 23. The Racine Eye story says he was charged with “one felony count of resisting arrest causing a soft tissue injury to a police officer and one misdemeanor count each of carrying a concealed weapon, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, endangering safety-use of a dangerous weapon, and disorderly conduct.” Those charges don’t show up on the circuit court website though
    I know its past time around here to hate on the police but considering his history, I do not blame them for shooting this man. One lesson we all should learn is this, do not argue or fight a man with a gun. It doesn't matter if he is a cop or criminal and this lesson is doubly true if they already pulled the gun on you

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/ma...wisconsin-had/
    Last edited by John-G; 08-24-2020 at 11:35 AM.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast